Chapter Six: It All Started With A Phone Call

Kidnapped

// A.N. I'm back! I didn't have anything to do this afternoon, so I wrote two chapters! Still editing the other one though.//

Location : Unknown
Time: 1:36 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

" My bruise hurts." Luhan complained as he touched the bruise on his face.

" Mine hurts too, Luhan-gege. This is making me very scared, I want to go home." D.O. said, with tears on his eyes.

Onew comforted him and said:

" We will."

" What do they actually want from us?" Taeyeon asked as she traced the red mark on her arm.

" I know. It's a big question. During the interrogation, the man asked about really weird stuff about SM Town. About money, bravery and all that." Luna said.

" Oh, really. He asked me about that too. When I said that I don't know, he started beating me up." Changmin replied.

" I think all of us were interrogated that way. I think we all know that it's weird why the masked man is asking about our earnings and all that. But the thing is, why does he need to know about our money, if he is ever gonna use it?" Yesung asked.

" And one more thing, why is the man asking about the bravery and unity of SM Town?" Taeyeon added.

" I don't know." Luhan and D.O. replied together.

" It's really weird." Luna added.

"Well, I won't think about that now, because my body and head aches and I am very sleepy." Changmin said as he leaned on the wall and closed his eyes.

" Yeah, I might as well follow him." Onew said as he closed his eyes.

" Me too." Yesung added, and did the same thing.

One by one, they all fell asleep, but one question raced into their minds, what does the man really want?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Dormitory
Time: 1:40 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

Instead of sleeping soundly in his room at 1:40 in the morning, Lay was awake.

He was staring at the ceiling and looked at the side, and apparently, saw Kris doing the same thing as well.

" Can't sleep?" Lay asked.

" Yeah." Kris simply replied.

The two woke up and went out of the room, and saw Chanyeol and Suho doing the same thing as well.

" I feel so guilty ." Suho mumbled to himself.

" It's all my fault." Chanyeol added.

" I shouldn't have let him clean. Why couldn't it have been me?" Kris yelled as he punched the wall of a room .

" Calm down! Don't blame yourself! I know everyone's at fault here! We should have cleaned with them, or at least went with them. I know this shouldn't have happened!" Lay said as he took Kris's arm.

Kris started crying and Lay comforted him.

It was when Chen and Xiumin came of their room, with red, bloodshot eyes.

" I can't sleep." Chen said , as a tear run down his cheek.

" Me too." Xiumin added.

Two doors creaked and the other EXO members came out of their room.

The ten boys gathered in the living room and they talked .

" I want to look for them." Sehun said.

" Why can't we just ask help from the police ?" Baekhyun  asked.

" Do you want someone to die?" Tao yelled.

" Of course not! The hell is a kind of a person who doesn't allow us to call the police for help ! You know, I'm calling!" Kai said as he approached the phone.

Xiumin and Kris stopped Kai from going near the phone and pinned him on the floor.

" What the hell are you doing ?" Kris asked.

" You could someone killed? What if D.O. or Luhan gets hurt?" Xiumin added.

Kai fought with all his might and grabbed the portable phone, he ran to his room and locked it.

The other EXO members tried stopping Kai as well, only to nudged on the chest or kicked in the balls.

The otter nine members yelled in pain and approached Kai's room , and all they could do, was wait, while he was talking to a policeman.

When Kai finished talking, he went out of his room.

Tao punched him on the face and pinned him down the floor.

" What the were you thinking? You could actually get someone killed! "

" Woah. Stop it , Tao!" Chen said as he tried to get the maknae of Kai.

" It's useless! The policemen didn't believe me!" Kai yelled.

" Same story! You still called the police! Look, if Luhan or D.O. gets hurt, I don't know what I'm going to do with you!"Tao said as he hit Kai one more time, and went to his room.

Chen and Xiumin went after him and talked to him.

Sehun was crying, so Suho brought him back to his room.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went back to their rooms.

Lay and Kris did the same thing .

Kai was outside, feeling guilty at the thing he just did.

He didn't know what to do, so, he called Jaejoong and told him everything.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SHINee's Dormitory
Time: 1:40 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

" Okay, Kai. I know Teukie-hyung might be mad at you. I know it's wrong, but, thanks for being honest. Okay? Bye." Jaejoong said as he hung up the phone.

" What did Kai say?" Taemin asked as he drank coffee.

" Well, he called the police." Jaejoong replied.

" What! He called the police? The hell is wrong with that kid?" Yoochun yelled.

" Hey. Don't blame Kai. He must have freaked out when a lot of things went rushing in his mind." Yunho said.

" All of us freaked out as well ."  Junsu added.

" So, see, there's really no excuse for him to call the police. Kai's just one naughty, straight to hell kind of a de--" Key yelled and got interrupted by Jonghyun.

" Hey! There's no need to call Kai those things! I just think that Kai's really worried. Maybe feeling guilty as well." Jonghyun said.

" I have to say, Jonghyun- hyung's right. It might be Kai's fault, but, at least he was honest about it." Minho said.

" Okay" was all everyone could reply.

They were all silent, then Jaejoong took his phone out again and dialed someone.

The person on the other line finally picked up and he finally started talking.

" Vic? Did I wake you up?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Girls' Generation's Dormitory
Time: 1:43 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

"Oh my god? Really? Okay, I'll just tell them. Bye Jaejoong-oppa." Vic said as she hung up.

" Unnie? What happened ?" Jessica asked.

" Well, Jaejoong told me that Kai did something, well, something bad, and stupid." Vic replied .

" What did he do?" Krystal asked.

" Let me guess, he called the police." Seohyun guessed.

Vic just nodded her head.

" I knew it. I had that feeling that either Kai or Tao would do something stupid." Yoona said.

" Well, your psychic worked for once." Amber whispered to Yoona.

This made Sunny and Tiffany chuckle, but, these smiles turned to frowns.

" Why would he do that? That's so stupid." Yuri said.

" I know. He's just making things worse for us!" Sooyoung added.

" He might get someone hurt!" Sulli said.

"Let's just hope that V1 doesn't know that this happened." Tiffany added.

The girls remained silent, and Sunny got her phone and texted someone and afterwards, she and the other girls tried to go back to sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Location: Super Junior's Dormitory
Time: 1:50 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

Sungmin was trying his best to sleep and he was on the verge in sleeping when his phone vibrated.

" Ugh. Who texts me at 1:50 ?" Sungmin said, as he took his phone out.

" Well, your lover." Kyuhyun replied to his hyung.

Sungmin chuckled and when saw the message, his smile turn into a frown.

It was from Sunny.

" Oppa! Kai did something terribly wrong! He called the police. Please tell Teukie-oppa not to go harsh on him."

" Oh My gosh. Heechul-hyung, read this." Sungmin said as he showed his phone to Heechul.

Heechul's eyes widened and he snatched Sungmin's phone and showed the message to all members, except for Leeteuk, who wasn't there.

It took them five minutes to fully absorb the information, and they snapped out of shock.

" Seriously? Kai could do that?l Hankyung asked.

" I know, it's not possible." Donghae said.

" What is up with that kid?" Kangin asked.

" Maybe he has problems." Ryeowook guessed.

" You know, Teukie-hyung should not find out about this." Siwon said.

" Find out about what?" a voice said.

All thirteen boys turned around and saw Leeteuk looking at them.

" Um. Nothing hyung." Zhou Mi replied as he tossed the phone back to Sungmin.

The fourteen boys remained silent before Leeteuk said:

" Henry, please get the phone from Sungmin."

The Chinese maknae squirmed in his seat, and replied:

" Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea."

" Just give me the phone!" Leeteuk said.

" Hyung? Are you trying to blackmail Henry?" Heechul asked.

" I'm not trying to blackmail him! What the hell! Just give me the phone ." Leeteuk shouted.

Sungmin tossed the phone Eunhyuk and Hyuk gave the phone to the leader.

" Here hyung." Eunhyuk said as he offered the phone to Teukie.

Leeteuk snatched the phone from Eunhyuk and he read the message.

The thirteen other boys watched their leader read the message

Leeteuk widened his eyes, closed Sungmin's phone and tossed it back Sungmin.

Sungmin on the other hand, caught the phone right away.

Leeteuk sighed and he sat down on the floor.

" Please tell me that Sunny is pranking us."

The thirteen boys shook their heads, which made Leeteuk stand up and scream in frustration.

" This kid is so gonna receive something from me!"

" Hyung! You read Sunny's message, she asked you to be gentle on Kai. Probably the kid was feeling guilty, or scared as hell. " Shindong said as he shook the much smaller leader.

" All of us are feeling guilty! But from all of us, why him?" Leeteuk hissed.

" Hyung. He's still a kid. He's 18. Of course, no 18 year old kid could handle this." Kyuhyun replied.

" So, what if he's a kid? " Leeteuk said.

" Hyung. He's afraid to lose someone he's been attached to. Hyung, to be honest, we all wanted to ask help from the police. " Heechul shot.

" Wha--? You guys too? Aren't you guys afraid to lose Yesung?" Leeteuk asked them all.

" Hyung. I'm afraid to lose him. But hyung, it could be the only way to save him. Hyung, who knows, something bad could have happened to him. And what can we do? We can't even do anything . We can't do anything that these policemen can!" Ryeowook said .

Afterwards, Leeteuk shut up. As well as the other members. They could not believe that Eternal Maknae was able to stand up for the group by himself.

" So-- ?" Kibum asked.

" We sleep . We wait for V1 to decide someone's fate." Leeteuk said, as he walked out of the living room and entered the room.

The thirteen other boys decided to  sleep as well.

But, before sleeping, Sungmin texted Sunny:

" Looks like things may go wrong."

After texting,he dozed off to sleep.