Chapter Eleven: If It Leads To You

Kidnapped

// A.N. I wrote this because I was sad. But, anyway, because of the more likes, sadness turned to happiness :) BTW, some events that happened in this chapter( NoKor and SoKor conflict) may be true. If it did happen, sorry, I just wanted to write a story.//

Location: Super Junior's Dormitory
Time: 9:30 p.m.
Date: March 11,2012

Leeteuk was on the verge of sleeping when he heard a sound from Kyuhyun's room.

" Yes!! Woohoo! 24 hour surveillance baby!"

This woke all the Super Junior members up and made them gather in the Korean maknae's room.

" Yah! GameKyu! Why are you so happy? " Heechul asked.

" Starcraft? What else? All he cares about is Starcraft!" Hankyung added.

" Yah! I'm not that obsessed with Starcraft, and you guys should be happy that for once, I did something progressive!" Kyuhyun smirked.

The Super Junior members looked at each other, and Kangin asked their maknae:

" Progressive? About the smartphone?"

" Sadly, no." Kyu replied.

" So, what did you do ?" Shindong asked.

" I hacked into V1's account!" Kyu said as he rolled over his bed, and on the floor.

" Seriously? As in, you hacked into it?" Sungmin asked, with a wide smile in his face.

The maknae nodded his head, and had a wider smile on his face.

" Oh My God!" Zhou Mi said as he hugged Kyuhyun.

" How did you hack it?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Well, I used some programs, and applied some complex mathematical and technological terms that you guys won't understand." Kyuhyun replied, with pride.

" Well, you're so arrogant, but, I'm proud of you, Kyu." Donghae added.

" Most of all, God's proud of you." Siwon said.

" Okay, Siwon." Heechul and Hankyung said together.

" So, what could we benefit from your hacking?" Ryeowook asked.

" Well, we got a 24-hour surveillance of what's happening to Yesung-hyung and the others."

" Woah, that's cool." Kibum said.

" What else?" Henry asked.

" Hmm. That's it."  Kyuhyun replied.

" Well. That's huge progress, Kyu. Finally, we can keep an eye on Sungie, and see if he's doing okay." Leeteuk said , as he smiled at his dongsaengs.

The rest of Super Junior smiled back as well. They ended up smiling at each other and staring into blank space for about five minutes before Kyuhyun snapped out.

" I'll tell Suho about this. He's been trying to hack it as well." Kyu said as he got his phone and called Suho.

The rest of Super Junior left Kyuhyun alone, who was busy calling Suho.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Dormitory
Time: 9:38 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

" Really? You hacked it !! Thank you, Kyuhyun-hyung !! "Suho said as he hung up the phone.

" Why? What did hyung say? " Kai asked.

" Hyung hacked V1's account and he got a 24-hour surveillance on Luhan and D.O." Suho replied with a smile.

" Really? Wow!!" Chen said.

"Yeah. I know, it's amazing! That's like, huge progress . " Tao added.

" Speaking about huge progress, did you find anything new about the smartphone ?" Kris asked.

Suho shook his head.

" Where's the smartphone, by the way?" Lay asked.

" Oh, yeah. Almost forgot, I asked Teukie-hyung if I could borrow it ." Xiumin replied, as he left the room.

This left EXO silent for a moment.
 That silent moment was broken when Baekhyun followed Xiumin.

" Yah! Hyung, where are you--" Baekhyun asked.

" Here." Xiumin said as he carelessly tossed the smartphone to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun on the other hand, caught it right away.

" Okay. Let me see that." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun gave the phone to Chanyeol. Chanyeol examined the phone, and apparently, an idea popped into his mind.

" Sehun-ssi , do you still have the tools you stole from your dad?" Chanyeol asked the maknae.

" Yeah! I'll get it." Sehun replied as he left to get the tools.

" What are you planning to do?" Suho asked. " You might break the smartphone!"

" Chill, hyung." Chanyeol said, in a chill mode.

" Here, hyung." Sehun said, while bringing a box of tools.

" Thanks." Chanyeol replied.

" Seriously, what are you doing?" Chen asked.

" Teukie-Hyung's gonna kill you if the smartphone breaks." Kris said.

" Or worse, he might punch you." Kai added, while he touched the bruises Tao gave him.

" Sorry about that." Tao said.

Kai winked at Tao, and he focused on Chanyeol again.

" Give me a screwdriver." Chanyeol ordered.

"Sure." Sehun said as he handed him the screwdriver.

Chanyeol opened the cover of the smartphone and took the battery out.

Chanyeol carefully examined the battery and checked for hidden notes. The rest of EXO, on the other hand, looked at Chanyeol strangely.

" Okay. Awkward moment when you carefully look at a battery." Lay said.

" Yeah. What the hell are you even looking for?" Kris added as he chuckled.

" Give me hand lens." Chanyeol said.

" Okay." Xiumin said as he gave the lens .

A few minutes of searching passed, and finally, Chanyeol jumped off his seat.

" Oh!" Chanyeol said, as he covered his mouth.

" What? What's wrong?" Chen nervously asked.

" Check it out!" Chanyeol said.

" Let me see!" Tao and Kai said as they fought over the battery.

" Give it to me!" Suho said as he grabbed the phone.

Suho looked at the phone with the lens and he was shocked to see this:

" IMPORTED FROM PYONGYANG"

" Oh, God." Suho mumbled.

" I know." Chanyeol replied.

" Minseok-hyung, could you call Teukie-hyung? Tell him that all of us should gather tomorrow at the SM Building, as early as possible." Suho said, with wide eyes.

" Okay." Xiumin replied, with wide eyes as well.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 6:30 a.m.
Date: March 12,2012

" Those boys told us to be early! And yet they're late!" Leeteuk said, while playing with his phone.

" Just be patient oppa, they're probably outside by now ." Sooyoung whispered as she patted his shoulders.

" What did Xiumin say anyway?" Jonghyun asked.

" Well, he just told me to gather everyone up here, and he mentioned something about amazing discovery." Leeteuk replied.

" Something better than 24-hour surveillance?" Amber asked as she looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun on the other hand snubbed at Amber, and focused on the surveillance .

" At least I made progress ." Kyuhyun said as he eyed Amber.

" I guess it's better." Leeteuk replied. "Sorry again Kyu." Leeteuk said, now facing Kyuhyun.

" Well, let's just hope that this will lead us to them." Junsu muttered.

A few minutes passed and EXO arrived in the room.

" Hi, sorry we're late! " Xiumin said as he busted in the room.

" It's okay." Leeteuk replied.

" So, what is your 'amazing discovery?'" Heechul asked.

" Well, it's about the smartphone." Suho said.

There were looks of worry all around the room, and Sunny asked:

" What about the phone?"

" Well, we found out where smartphones are imported. It's the only place in Asia that imports these kinds of phones." Chanyeol replied.

" Really? Where do they import it? Maybe we could go there?" Minho suggested .

" Um. I think it's not a good idea." Baekhyun said.

" Why? Why won't it be a good idea? Going to that place might as well lead us to them!" Yoochun shouted.

" Yo! Calm down. You haven't  heard where the place is yet!" Chen said, with a worried look on his face.

" Where is it?" Victoria asked.

Tao and Kai sighed together, and they told the rest of the SM Family.

" Pyongyang ." 

The SM Family were speechless. For a moment , they thought that their whole world was about to collapse .

" P-Pyongyang ? As in, North Korea?" Yoona asked.

Sehun just nodded his head.

" This would be harder than usual." Jaejoong said.

" It's not just harder, it's like one of the hardest things we could do!" Kris said.

" First of all, how do we enter North Korea?" Lay asked.

" He has a point . How do we enter North Korea?" Yunho said.

" Surely, we can't use a plane. " Donghae said.

" So, what do we do?" Seohyun asked.

" We drive, duh!" Yuri replied.

" Um, remember that there's a mile-wide border that separates us." Krystal said.

" And that border is highly guarded." Sulli added.

" Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." Shindong said.

" I swear, this is hopeless!" Eunhyuk yelled in frustration.

" Seriously! This is leading us to nowhere! I really want to see Onew- hyung!" Taemin said as he buried his face on his hands.

" I want to see hyung. I don't care what it takes." Ryeowook said with tears on his eyes.

This made the rest of the family tear up as well. Kangin stood up and comforted the eternal maknae.

" Don't worry Wookie, I want to see hyung too." Kangin said as he wiped Wookie's tears and hugged him.

" Ryeowook's right. I want to see hyung too. I'll do whatever it takes." Kibum said.

" Yeah. But what could we do?" Hyoyeon asked.

" There's only one answer to that."  Leeteuk said.

The SM Family looked at each other and they sent signals to each other and asked each other who had the guts to ask Leeteuk what was his plan.

Finally, Jessica stood up and asked him.

" Oppa, what's your plan?"

Leeteuk sighed, and he replied:

" Illegal business. "

" Are you crazy?! " Key shouted.

" Yeah, I am. But it's the only way to save them." Leeteuk replied.

" What kind of illegal stuff, oppa?" Tiffany asked.

" We can't enter North Korea, basically, because we're South Koreans. " Leeteuk said.

" No, most of you are South Koreans." Hankyung said, emphasizing the word "most".

" Well, you have a point there, but even though you guys are Chinese, you still have relations with a South Korean person. And maybe, you also have a South Korean Visa." Leeteuk said.

" So Chinese and Koreans alike?" Sungmin asked.

Leeteuk just nodded his head.

" What are you planning then, hyung?" Siwon asked.

" Just wait, you'll see." Leeteuk replied as he looked at surveillance video.

He sighed, touched the monitor's screen and he said:

" Don't worry guys, if you are really in Pyongyang, we'll be a step closer to you. Just be patient."