Chapter Sixteen: Double The Blood, Double the Fun

Kidnapped

// A.N. The Second chapter!!//

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 6:50 a.m.
Date: March 13,2012

" Kyu, I swear, Changmin and Yesung will be okay. There's no need to worry." Leeteuk said as he comforted the maknae, who has been crying for about six hours already.

" Hyung, what will happen to him. See hyung, he's not there yet! I can't find them yet!" Kyuhyun cried out.

Leeteuk's attention was immediately focused on Yunho, who has been crying for six hours as well.

" Yunho-ssi." Leeteuk whispered .

" Hyung. I'm scared. What if something happened to Changmin? " Yunho asked with red eyes.

" Yunho-ssi, he'll be fine." Leeteuk assured.

" Hyung, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to Changmin. I just-I just hope he's alive and-" Yunho said, but stopped because his emotions took over him.

A few minutes later, Leeteuk received a text message from Hankyung.

"Hyung, flight is delayed. We already made plans. "

Leeteuk replied his dongsaeng with a simple okay and he continued to comfort his two dongsaengs who were crying.

A few minutes later, the members of JYJ entered the conference room.

But, all they saw was crying. Yunho and Kyuhyun were crying on Leeteuk's shoulder .

Jessica , Jonghyun, Sulli and Suho were silent as well, as they let tears run down their eyes.

" Yunho-ssi? What happened?" Jaejoong asked as he shook Yunho.

" Hyung, Changmin-- he's--" Yunho said, but stopped as he cried.

Jaejoong hugged Yunho and said:

" He's alive. Don't say that."

Jaejoong let his tears fall as well.

" He's alive hyung , be positive." Yoochun said as he joined the hug.

" Changmin's alive. We'll see him." Junsu added.

" But, Changmin disappeared on the surveillance file about six hours ago, he hasn't returned yet!" Yunho said as he cried.

The DBSK members hugged each other and after a few minutes Super Junior entered.
Judging from the sound of Yunho's voice, they instantly knew something was wrong.

" What happened Kyu?" Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun did not reply .

" Kyu, are you okay?" Shindong asked the maknae.

Kyuhyun was still silent.

This made Kangin furious and he said:

" Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, tell me what's wrong! You're pissing me off!"

Kyuhyun stood up and said:

" Yesung-hyung-- he's-- he's." Kyuhyun got stopped by his own emotions, and he cried. Leeteuk comforted the maknae and just remained silent. Letting the tears fall freely from his eyes.

Super Junior was silenced. Some of them remained silent, while some of them let it all out.

" Don't say that Kyu, he's alive. I know it ." Siwon said as he hugged the maknae, and let the tears fall on his shoulders.

" That's not true! " Donghae said, as he slumped on the side of the room.

" He's alive! Kyu! He's alive." Eunhyuk debated as he leaned on Donghae's shoulder.

" We'll see him someday, alive and well." Heechul said, with a frown.

Kibum on the other hand, was shifting uncomfortably on the chair, he wiped the tears that fell from his eyes, but, no matter how hard he tried, the tears just kept on coming.

Leeteuk looked at his dongasaengs mourning and crying hard.

His attention was immediately diverted to Ryeowook, who was staring at the wall and let his tears fall from his eyes.

Leeteuk knew that Ryeowook was really close to Yesung. They were best friends. More like brothers.He instantly knew that if something bad happened to Yesung, the poor boy might not go on living anymore.

" Are you okay, Wookie ?" Leeteuk asked the eternal maknae .

" H-hyung. I know he's alive! I can feel it hyung, I can feel it." Ryeowook said as he sobbed.

Leeteuk comforted the maknae and he just hugged him, the same way Yesung hugs him.

A few minutes passed and the girls, SHINee and EXO arrived in the room, seeing the rest of their family in a mental breakdown.

" What happened here?" Sunny asked.

Jessica gave them a "be-quiet-they-have-problems " look and they instantly shut up.

" Anyway, V1 sent us something." Xiumin said as he placed the CD on the table. Attached to it was another note, Sooyoung read it out loud:

" Another movie! Hope you don't overdo your popcorn! I highly recommend this movie! It's double the action, double the blood, double the fun!
                                          -V1"

" D-double the blood?" Kai asked nervously .

" Double the fun?" Sehun added.

" This is crazy! He calls this fun? How the hell could blood be fun?"
Tao screamed.

Leeteuk sighed and said:

" They're safe, I know it, so, let's just watch this."

Leeteuk signalled Chanyeol and
Chanyeol placed the CD in the player.

Chanyeol pressed the play button and Yesung and Changmin appeared on screen.

They saw V1's back, and Yesung and Changmin's upper bodies.

" It looks like V1's office. Look around , there are files, books and news articles." Taemin whispered.

" Yeah. Glad it's not so white anymore." Key replied.

" Look, it says Smartphone Factories Incorporated at the back." Baekhyun said.

" Yeah." Chen said as he focused on the screen.

" What do you mean it's not possible?" Yesung asked.

" Just let us out! You know, it's a pain in the being bossed around someone you don't know!" Changmin yelled.

" Yeah. And it's also a pain in the taking care of people who don't listen to you." V1 said as he raised a gun.

" Changmin-ssi!" Yunho yelled as he cried on Jaejoong's shoulder.

" Yah! What the hell are you doing?" Yesung yelled as he jerked.

" I'm a person who might give third chances, but this chance will be worse." V1 said with a chuckle.

" What?" Yesung and Changmin yelled together.

" Double the action, double the blood." V1 said as he pulled the trigger, and targeted Yesung's knee.

When the bullet hit Yesung, he fell down right away. V1 pulled the trigger again and hit Yesung on the thigh, near his misters.

" ! What the hell were you thinking! You almost hit me in my freaking misters!" Yesung yelled as he grabbed his leg.

" Yesung-hyung!" Kibum and Ryeowook yelled, while tears fell from their eyes.

Changmin on the other hand was paralyzed  on the spot. He didn't move, and he only did when Yesung started yelling.

" Yah! What did you do to him ?" Changmin yelled as he knelt beside Yesung.

" I said, double the action, double the blood." V1 said as he got a pocket knife and charged on Changmin.

" Run Shim Changmin! Run!" Yunho yelled as he started to bang the table.

" Run Changmin oppa!" the girls started to yell as well.

Changmin on the other hand dodged the pocket knife and ran to the end of the room.

" Just dodge everything , Changmin- hyung!" Minho yelled.

" Run fast, Changmin- hyung !!" Chanyeol added.

Changmin ran around the room and dodged V1's attacks. Unfortunately, he was caught .

" Just stay still, you little Korean rascal! V1 said as he threw the pocket knife .

It hit Changmin on the shoulder, and it entered him, deep under his skin, and tearing into his muscle, and slightly touching the bone.

It knocked Changmin off , and he landed beside Yesung, whose thigh and leg was oozing with blood.

" Ahh! Get this knife off me!!" Changmin yelled.

V1 chuckled and he did as he was told. He got the knife off Changmin's shoulder quickly.

Changmin screamed out as the knife was taken off him. But, V1 re-entered the knife in the same wound, which made Changmin react to the cool steel touching his muscles.

" ! What did hell did you do that for!!" Changmin screamed.

" It's unfair that I shot Yesung twice, and I stabbed you once. So, yeah ." V1 replied with a faint smile.

V1 got the knife off Changmin, which made his wound ooze out crimson fluid .

"I'll be back when you sleep." V1 said as he left the room.

Changmin and Yesung were leaning on the mahogany cabinet, in pain. Their tan faces were now pale due to blood loss.

Yesung seemed to notice the camera and he said:

" Changmin-ssi, we've been filmed." Yesung mumbled with his eyes half closed.

" R-really ? Why?" Changmin managed to ask.

Yesung swallowed hard and he replied:

" I think, it's for the family."

Yesung looked at his dongsaeng one more time and he closed his eyes.

Changmin smiled at himself and mumbled:

" For the family."

Afterwards, unconsciousness hit him.

A few minutes later, V1 entered the room. Seeing the two unconscious men in front of him, he grabbed the camera and stopped recording.

Afterwards, the TV turned off.

Everyone was shocked. Especially Super Junior and DBSK.

" I can't take it ,anymore!" Yunho said as he stood up.

" Oppa! We just need to be strong, you said it yourself." Yuri said as she grabbed Yunho's arm.

" Yuri." Yunho mumbled as he hugged her. Yuri just comforted him and hugged him back.

" Don't worry, Yunho-oppa, he'll be safe." Krystal added.

" And, don't worry too, Super Junior-oppas, Yesung-oppa will be safe as well." Tiffany assured with a faint smile.

A few minutes passed and SNSD's maknae, Seohyun started crying.

" Seo? Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

" It's just-- I'm worried about unnie." Seohyun replied with tears.

" I'm starting to miss her as well, Seo." Hyoyeon whispered in the maknae's ear as she let her tears fall as well.

" Teukie-oppa! We should seriously start moving, before someone else gets hurt." Jessica begged, with teary eyes.

" Please oppa. If Vic-unnie and the others can't make it to Pyongyang until someone else gets hurt, I don't know how I'm going handle this." Sulli added.

" We c-can't . If we move ahead, how will we enter North Korea in the first place?" Leeteuk explained.

It was when someone grabbed him and brought him outside. Someone, meaning Heechul .

" Yah, what are you doing?" Leeteuk asked.

" I'm sorry to say this hyung ,but, I agree with them, we need to move before someone gets hurt." Heechul said.

" What! You agree with them. Kim Heechul, are you serious? We might end up as hostages when we do that . And how do we enter North Korea without them?" Leeteuk said as he shook the diva.

" Yes, Park Jungsoo, I'm serious with what I'm doing. Hyung, can't you see how those kids are suffering in there. They might not show it to you, but deep inside they are. Just last night, that kid over there, the one they call Bao Zi- I forgot his name--." Heechul said.

" You mean Kim Minseok?" Leeteuk corrected.

Heechul still had a confused look on his face.

" Xiumin." Leeteuk said.

" Yeah, Xiumin. He was having nightmares and it kept everyone awake. He started yelling: Luhan-ssi, KyungSoo-ssi, run faster." When he started crying, everyone in EXO started crying. And it led to the girls crying, then SHINee cried then it made me cry as well! Heechul raised his voice.

" And you're trying to tell me?" Leeteuk asked .

" Hyung, you better give these kids what they want, or maybe need. Hyung, they're already desperate to move an look for them." Heechul said as he held the leader's hand.

Leeteuk sighed and he just said:

" Sorry Chul, but I think I'm gonna have to say no."

Heechul frowned and said:

" I respect your decision. Let's go in."

Heechul and Leeteuk went inside the conference room only to see the SM Family in a mental breakdown. With bloodshot eyes.

" If anyone's sleepy, you could go back to the dorm, I'll be there. I need to rest." Leeteuk said as he stood up and left the room.

Kyuhyun stood up and followed Leeteuk up the dorm.

The rest of the SM Family followed them to the biggest dorm, which could house everyone.

Leeteuk preferred to stay in his room, where he was alone. He seriously needed some time to think. He thought that if he went, they could end up as hostages, and if not, someone else could get hurt.

Leeteuk just stayed in his room, which made his dongsaengs worried.

" Hyung, it's twelve, let's eat."

" Hyung, you've been there for seven hours. Aren't you hungry?"

" Oppa, time to go out."

" Hyung, you're pissing me off ."

" Park Jungsoo, are you okay?"

" Hyung?"

" Oppa?"

But, Leeteuk ignored all those. He was getting hungry, he wanted to pee, he wanted to drink water, and mist importantly, he wanted to see Yesung.

But he couldn't , he couldn't yet. No matter how he wanted to. He's not just responsible for his own life, but, also for forty-five others.

He just stayed there and stared at the wall. He heard sobs all around the dorm, which made him cry as well.

It was five-thirty when he decided finally go out of his room.

He went out of his room and saw no one.

His first thought was:

" ! They ing left! How the hell?"

He was about to go out and rent a car when he heard a snore, which sounded like Shindong's.

Leeteuk was relieved. They did not leave yet. He peeped on his sleeping family.

He looked at Super Junior. They were all sleeping soundly. Some of them, had really big bags under their eyes, which their noses were red, which meant that they just finished crying .

He took a look on DBSK and SHINee. They were sleeping as well. They still had bags under their eyes.

He saw Girls' Generation and f(x), some of them were awake. The Jung sisters to be exact. The rest of them, were sleeping.

He looked at EXO, he was glad that none of them were having nightmares anymore. But, some of them were crying. Sehun and Kai to mention.

Leeteuk closed their door and went back to his room. He instantly thought of Hankyung and the others. He thought about where they were, how far they've gone, or if they were able to enter North Korea.

He took a bag under his bed, and he opened it. Inside was the ₩1,000,000,000 V1 asked them to prepare.

Leeteuk sighed and said to himself:

" Everything's ready. I just need one text from you Han Geng. Where are you?"

A few minutes passed and he received a text.

It was from Hankyung.

" Be happy. We entered North Korea. We rented a truck . Meet you in the border! Suggest you to leave early tomorrow. :) "

This made Leeteuk jump up and it made him want to scream in happiness.

He wanted to tell the others, but he didn't want to ruin their sleeping time.

So, he just sent each one of them a message saying:

" Pack your bags! We're leaving tomorrow at three a.m.!"

Afterwards, a symphony of ringtones came flying across the room. And afterwards, screams and " Yes!" were heard.

Everyone came out to hug Leeteuk, but this time, he was no where to be found.

But, they did find a note which said:

" Asking the CEO if we could borrow a truck. And, guess what, I already borrowed the ₩ 1,000,000,000 :)"

The SM Family celebrated once more, because they were a step closer to finding them.