Chapter Ten: Bloody Films

Kidnapped

//A.N. I think I told a subscriber that I willl be updating on Sunday. But, I was free today so I decided to write:)//

Location: Unknown
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

Onew was alive, but in deep pain.

" ! This hurts like hell!" Onew screamed, as Luna tried to move Onew's shoulder.

" Sorry, oppa." Luna whispered.

Onew was breathing hard. He was sweating so much and worse, he was shivering.

"Onew-ssi, are you okay?" Changmin asked.

" No." Onew mouthed.

" What does it feel like to be shot?" Luhan asked, as he knelt beside Onew.

" Hmm. It's like getting hit by a thousand knives, except that something is traveling inside you." Onew managed to say.

Luhan made a face of disgust as he looked at Onew's bloodstained shirt.

" Could you feel the bullet inside?" D.O. asked, from the corner of the room.

" Yeah. Feels really weird. Imagine having a coin inside you." Onew replied.

" They're gonna send a doctor in here, right?" Taeyeon asked, as she stood near the dumbwaiter.

" I guess. Well, if our kidnappers wanted to murder us, we would have been dead by now. Judging by keeping us in this cell , they don't  want to murder us." Yesung said.

Onew shifted his position, his head still leaning on Luna's lap. Wincing in pain, Onew managed to talk:

" The masked man did mention
something about money and rescuing."

" You mean, if they rescue us, they need to pay ?"Luna asked.

Onew just nodded.

" So, I think this man is just so desperate to get  some money." Taeyeon said, emphasizing the word desperate.

This made Onew chuckle, and he just closed his eyes, to forget about the pain.

Ten agonizing minutes passed.
Onew was now pale, as in his face could have matched the floor. He was shivering, due to infection, or to the lead in the gunpowder.

" Onew-oppa? Are you okay?" Luna said as she slightly hit Onew 's face.

" I--d--on't th-hink- so." Onew managed to say before he closed his eyes.

" Hey! We need some medicine here!" Changmin spoke, formally.

" Yah! You're like some English professor , we'll never get some medicine if you speak like that."Taeyeon scoffed.

" Huh! And you think you can speak better? Why don't you try?" Yesung said, sarcastically.

" Try me." Taeyeon said, as she cleared .

" YAH! Get a doctor  down here! Onew is in pain, thanks to you morons! What are you gonna do about it?!?!" Taeyeon yelled.

There was a moment of silence as Taeyeon's voice echoed through the dumbwaiter.

Luhan and D.O. laughed, which was probably the first time they laughed in days.

" You're tough, noona!" Luhan said .

" I know." Taeyeon replied, with a smile.

Then they heard the dumbwaiter go down. There were rattles vibrating and hitting on the dumbwaiter.

Everyone but Onew and Luna rushed to the dumbwaiter.

Yesung opened the dumbwaiter's door, and they found some things:

A pitcher of cold water. Two tablets of Ibuprofen. A white towel. Alcohol. A pair of tweezers. An iodine solution. A scalpel. And a bandage.

They all exchanged looks at each other.

" You have got to be kidding me!" Changmin said .

" Are they hecking serious about this?" D.O. asked.

" I think they are." Luhan said as he placed a shoulder around him.

" They just want Onew to suffer." Taeyeon said.

" I think so." Yesung said as he got the tray of equipment and medicine.

" Come on guys, we have work to do." he added.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 10:29 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

" Where will we get the money?" Victoria asked .

" I know. It's just too hard to look for money." Jaejoong added.

" You guys might as well ask how much V1 wants." Jessica said.

" Good idea, though. Getting the money could be easy, but , how would we rescue them?" Suho asked.

" Um. Excuse me? Getting the money could be easy? What the hell are you planning to do?" Xiumin asked.

" Steal? Borrow ? Whatever it takes!" Suho replied.

" Suho's right. We could borrow , but not steal. We could borrow money from the company, and we'll just resign a contract, and work here until we pay Lee Soo-man in full." Leetuk said .

" I agree with you too. But, let's ask V1 how much he wants." Jonghyun said as he got the smartphone and texted V1.

" How much do you want?" Jonghyun asked.

He hit the SEND button.

After a few minutes , V1 replied.
And his reply gave the SM Family a shock.

" ₩1,000,000,000 " V1 replied.

" 1 billion won? He's got to be kidding me!" Key said.

" I think he's not." Amber added.

They received another text from V1 , and he said:

" I'm serious with the one billion won."

" I guess we need to start borrowing money." Hankyung said.

" Yes, we do. " Leeteuk said as he looked at the smartphone .

A few hours passed and another CD was sent to them. Another note was attached to it , and it said:

" If you do not like the sight of blood, do not watch it.
                                           -V1.  "

" What do you mean the sight of blood? Death? That can't be!" Kai reacted.

" It's not always death. It could be anything related to blood, but, I have a feeling that it's not death." Chen replied.

" Well, the only way to find out is to watch it." Sungmin said as he placed the CD in the player.

" Good luck to all." Leeteuk said as he pressed the play button.

The CD started playing and they saw Onew on the floor.

Luna was holding Onew's hand, while Taeyeon let Onew's head rest on her lap.

Yesung and Changmin were preparing something on the other side of the room.

Luhan and D.O. were on the corner of the room, staying away from all the blood.

"So, let's just watch this, shall we?" Heechul said .

The others just nodded in agreement. Some of them covered their eyes, while the others just watched poor, frail, bleeding Onew on the floor.

" Someone's still looking at us." Taeyeon said.

" Yeah. They just look at us. They don't mind on helping us." Luhan said as he went near the camera.

" Oh no! They beat Luhan up too?" Kris said .

" I think they beat everyone up, see, even Taeyeon and Luna have bruises." Victoria added .

" Onew-hyung? Are you okay?" D.O. asked as he knelt beside Onew.

" A little." Onew whispered .

" Okay. Are you ready, Onew?" Yesung asked as he cleaned his hands with alcohol.

Onew nodded his head and closed his eyes.

" Onew-ssi, come on, drink this. It will lessen the pain." Changmin said as he gave Onew the Ibuprofen tablet.

Luna guided Onew and she let him drink the tablet.

" Thanks, Luna." Onew managed to say.

" Okay, Onew-ssi, this might hurt. Just hold on Luna and Taeyeon." Yesung said as he poured the cold water on Onew's shoulder.

" ! Hyung! This is killing me! " Onew screamed.

" Just hold it in, Onew." Changmin said as he held Onew's feet.

" That hurts! I can't watch it!" Taemin said as he covered his eyes.

" Me too. I can't watch him  suffer." Minho said as he hid behind Key.

" Hyung! Please, just knock me off, just don't make me feel this." Onew said, with clear tears on his eyes.

" Calm down, Onew, this won't hurt much." Yesung said to Onew.

Luhan approached Yesung and brought the bottle of alcohol.

" You can't put alcohol! That will freaking hurt!" Baekhyun said as he squirmed in his seat.

" That's the only way for the wound to heal,fast." Chanyeol replied.

" Hyung. Please, if you put alcohol, that might as well kill me." Onew mumbled.

" Sorry, Onew. But, it's the only way for you to feel better." Yesung said as he poured the alcohol.

" ! ! Hyung!! " Onew screamed.

" Oppa, everything will be alright. Just hold my hand." Luna said as she held Onew's hand.

"Luhan-ssi, could you wipe the blood off Onew?" Changmin asked.

" Okay, hyung." Luhan replied as he wiped the blood off Onew's shoulder.

"Hyung, just calm down. Everything will be okay." D.O. Whispered to Onew.

" Okay. We need to cut through your skin." Yesung said as he cleaned the scalpel.

" A scalpel! No! I can't watch!" Seohyun said as she hid behind Kyuhyun.

" Okay. Just calm down, Onew. This will be fast." Yesung said.

Yesung's hand was shaking as he approached the bloody shoulder of his dongsaeng.

" I can't - I can't do it!" Yesung said as he jerked.

" You can oppa! Just slice a part of Onew's shoulder!" Taeyeon encouraged Yesung.

" My hand's shaking. KyungSoo, do it !" Yesung said as he offered the him scalpel.

" You can't do that! Do KyungSoo's  too innocent to touch blood!" Kris shouted.

" I can't ." D.O. replied.

" Yes, you can." Luna said.

" He has to. I think he's the only one who could cut Onew the right way." Shindong said.

" Just do it. Please D.O.!" Onew pleaded as tears started to form at the sides of his eyes.

" Fine." D.O. said as he got the scalpel.

D.O. sliced Onew's shoulder and blood squirted on his face.

" Oh God! I can't continue." D.O. said.

" Kyungsoo! Just slice it all the way! Please! Just ing do it!" Onew yelled as he shivered.

" Okay! " D.O. said, with tears on his eyes.

D.O. cut one more portion of Onew's shoulder.

" Okay. I did it." D.O. said as he set the scalpel down and helped Changmin hold Onew's feet.

Onew screamed one more time and apparently, he bit Luna's hand.

" It's okay, oppa. Just bite my hand." Luna said as she fixed Onew's hair.

There was a three-inch cut on his shoulder . Yesung poured cold water one more time on Onew's wound.

" . That hurts." Onew said .

"Okay. Taeyeon, get the bullet." Yesung said.

" She could do that?" Yuri asked.

" She's a tweezer freak. Of course, she can!" Tiffany replied.

" I can't oppa." Taeyeon said.

" Please! Just get the freaking bullet, Taeyeon-noona! You're a tweezer freak! You could get it! Just pretend the bullet is your eyebrow!" Onew muttered.

Taeyeon was on the verge of crying, when she got the tweezers and positioned herself near Onew's shoulders.

" Fine, I'll do it. This will be quick, but it will hurt, Lee Jinki ." Taeyeon said as she split Onew's wound and inserted the tweezers.

" Ahh, noona! Slow down! It feels so weird." Onew said as he jerked.

Onew's blood spilled all over the white floor, which may have stained it .

" He's so pale." Yoochun said.

" He lost a lot blood." Tao added .

" Onew! Don't move! I felt the bullet. This will only last a few minutes." Taeyeon said.

Onew simply nodded his head and endured the pain.

A few more minutes passed. Minutes of screaming, swearing, blood squirting and minutes of looking for a bullet. Finally, they made progress.

" You touched it! You touched the bullet!" Onew said as he jerked.

" Don't move, Onew!" Changmin reminded .

Onew kept still and after five agonizing minutes , Taeyeon felt the bullet.

" I have the bullet! Don't move ."

" Come on, unnie! Get the bullet!" Amber said.

" Come on, Taeyeon-ssi! Get the bullet." Donghae added.

Taeyeon kept herself concentrated on Onew, despite her hand filled with blood.

" Okay, Onew! The bullet's almost out!" Taeyeon said as she got the tweezers out of Onew.

She set the tweezers aside, which also had the bullet.

" The bullet's out." Taeyeon said.

" Okay. We have to clean your wound." Yesung said, as he poured cold water one more time.

Onew did not react violently anymore. Which made things easier.

Luhan helped Yesung clean Onew's wound. They placed alcohol, iodine solution and wrapped the bandage around Onew's shoulder.

Afterwards , the TV turned off .

" That was probably one of the bloodiest films I watched ." Sehun said.

No one replied to Sehun, which meant that they thought the same as well.