Chapter Twenty-Four: Back To Sleep

Kidnapped

// A.N. So, Kangta's the mastermind and V1 is BoA. So, yeah :)//

Location: XXX Guns and Bombs Supply

Time: 3:59 p.m.
Date: March 15,2012

KangTa and Boa entered the shop, and looked around for the proper bombs to use.

" What is this supposed to be?" KangTa asked as he raised a weird looking chip up.

" Don't ask me, I'm just a drug goddess, not a bomb expert." BoA said while fixing her jacket.

"  Sheesh. I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to myself." KangTa hissed.

BoA snubbed.

" So, please tell me that the 'right' bomb is in this place. I swear, we've been roaming around Pyongyang looking for the bomb." BoA complained.

" You know, we should ask people about the bombs they sell here." KangTa said, while holding the chip.

" Okay." BoA agreed. " Excuse me?" she yelled.

After a few moments, a man in a tuxedo entered the office. He had a nametag on his chest, and it just said " Yang".

" So, how may I help you?" the " Yang" person asked.

" Um. Hi, may I ask what these are?" BoA asked the man.

" Oh that? Those are sensors. Even a simple detection of a person can activate the bomb. These are deadly, but fun." Yang said.

" Where is the bomb?" KangTa asked.

" Um, the bomb is already the sensor. " Yang replied.

" How long does it take for the bomb to explode?" BoA asked.

" One hour." Yang said, with a smile.

KangTa and BoA exchanged looks and it seemed like they communicated through their eyes.

" This is perfect." KangTa said.

" How much is it?" BoA asked Yang.

" Um. One chip is fifty thousand won.  " Yang replied

KangTa got two million won from his pocket, and set it on the table. Yang on the other hand, stared at the money on the table.

" We'll get forty pieces." KangTa said.

Yang got the money and gave him two boxes of the sensors.

" You're on." Yang said as he took the money and kept it under the table. " Good luck on your mission, or whatever you guys will be doing with your bombs." Yang added.

" Thanks. " BoA and KangTa said as they left the store and rode the limousine KangTa rented.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 8:59 p.m.
Date: March 15,2012

Everyone was asleep at this time. Despite it being very early. But, the 83-line, Leeteuk and Heechul were awake.

" So, hyung, are you sure this plan is gonna work?" Heechul asked.

" Yes, Chul. I'm positive. If everything goes right, we'll be able to save them." Leeteuk replied.

" That's the thing, hyung,what if something goes wrong?" Heechul mumbled, but it was loud enough for Leeteuk to hear.

Leeteuk sighed, and afterwards, he said:

" We're just gonna have to rescue them,Chul. It's now or never. I'd sacrifice my life for them, especially that they're under KangTa-hyung and V1. We just need to do what ever it takes to get them back."

" So, you're saying that this is a suicide mission?" Heechul asked.

Leeteuk nodded his head. Heechul looked at Leeteuk and afterwards, he slumped on his double-deck and said:

" Well, I gotta sleep and prepare for this suicide mission tomorrow night. So, see you there."

Afterwards, Heechul closed his eyes, and slept like a diva.

Leeteuk on the other hand, kept his eyes open, and looked at his sleeping dongsaengs, like how he did a few days ago.

He really wanted to close his eyes and drift off, but, his conscience just told him to say awake.

He was about to close his eyes when something caught his eye. He saw a shadow by the door.

" A-a shadow?" Leeteuk asked himself as he sprinted towards the door.

" ." A muffled curse came from the outside. And that curse sounded more of like a girl's.

" Is that, a girl?" Leeteuk asked as he opened the door.

But to his surprise, he saw no one outside. It was silent, and a he heard were crickets and birds chirping from the outside. One more thing, he heard the elevator close.

" Woah, she's fast in running. " Leeteuk said as he continued to look for the mystery girl.

Leeteuk stood by the doorstep for about five minutes before he decided to enter the penthouse and sleep.

He made sure to double-lock the door, so that they would be safe. But, one thing rushed into Leeteuk's mind: ' Who was that girl?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Fctories Incorporated
Time: 9:10 p.m.
Date: March 15,2012

BoA sprinted back towards the basement of the hotel-slash-dormitory-slash-factory. She made a couple of left turns and right turns, she went down a stair case, she went straight into a dark hallway, and finally, she saw KangTa, on the table of the office.

BoA exhaled deeply and inhaled all the air around her, as in literally, she inhaled a lot.

" Leeteuk almost saw me." BoA said as she tapped KangTa.

" And.. What did you do?" KangTa asked while observing the monitor.

" I ran, of course. Someone stupid enough would just stand there and let the person catch you." BoA shot back.

KangTa chuckled, and he said:

" I really like you. You're like the best dongsaeng I have."

" I thought Lee Jaewon was your best dongsaeng?" BoA asked.

" Um. Well, next to him." KangTa said.

BoA laughed at him and she grabbed the box with the sensor bombs.

" So, have you decided where to put these?" BoA asked.

" Um. It's obvious that they're gonna attack sometime tomorrow night. So, we have the night to plant these bombs." KangTa said.

" You didn't answer my question. Where do we plant these bombs?" BoA hissed.

"Okay, calm down woman." KangTa said as he flashed a blue-print of the factory.

What appeared on the screen was
a blue-print of the factory. It was approximately five hundred hundred square meters. But it ascended to five floors.

" So. Explain." BoA ordered.

" So, they are here. The penthouse. We are way over here, the company warehouse. It's the level right over the hostages. Well, you should know, you've been here or a week." KangTa explained.

" So. Are you telling me that we should plant the bombs all over the warehouse?" BoA asked.

" Not just the warehouse, dear. But the entire way here. Which would mean those stair cases, hallways, left and right turns, would be bomb loaded." KangTa said with a smile.

" Um, what about the hostages, are we giving them a bomb too?" BoA asked.

" Good question. The answer to that is, Y.E.S. We gotta give the hostages a game too. While the other boys and girls are on the sensor bombs, they'd have their own sensor bombs too, so that if they move, they die." KangTa replied.

BoA nodded her head in agreement and smiled, afterwards, she got the box and said:

" Well, let's get started on these."

" Um. I'll do these. You could check on the hostages. " KangTa said as he got the box from his dongsaengs.

BoA pouted her lips, and afterwards, she nodded her head. She obeyed and she looked at the surveillance file on the new soundproof room she built.

KangTa on the other hand, started his job and planted the sensor bombs on the wall.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 2:58 a.m.
Date: March 16,2012

The hostages were asleep a little longer than usual. From twelve hours, to sixteen.

Yesung woke up, he was sitting on a chair, and that chair was tied together with the six other chairs, with the six other hostages sitting on it.

Yesung began to clear his view, and it was when he realized that he was in another room. From white, to cemented. From a steel door, to just metal bars. From his white clothes, to black ones.

Yesung began to panic so he tried to wake D.O. ,who was beside him.

" Yah! Do KyungSoo, wake up." Yesung said as he started shaking the chairs.

Apparently, the shaking woke everyone up.

" Hyung? What's wrong?" Luhan asked.

" Wh-where are we?" Yesung asked.

" I don't know. It's so dark." Onew replied.

" No, dimwit, the walls are black." Luna boyfriend.

" Yah. Don't call me a dimwit, at least I tried to do something." Onew said with his "condition" face.

Luna just laughed and afterwards, she said:

" So, I assume everything is black, even our clothes are black."

Everyone looked at their clothes, and they had different reactions. Taeyeon- reacted violently.

" Yah! WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES? I SWEAR, TO THAT PERSON WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES WILL SO GET SOMETHING FROM ME! I SWEAR--"

" Um, noona. No one changed your clothes . As you can see, we are all tied." D.O. said.

" Why so violent, Taeyeon-ssi?" Changmin asked while chuckling.

" WHY SO VI-- YOU DON'T GET IT. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE!" Taeyeon yelled, with her back on Changmin.

" Excuse me, we have nothing to hide? What do you call the thing for us dudes?" Yesung scoffed.

" Yeah. We guys have Something to hide too. It makes us even. So, don't react violently." Luhan added.

" Okay, Okay. But the thing is, who changed us and placed us here." Taeyeon asked.

" Surely, KangTa-hyung. He changed us. Place us here and did all these. He's the mastermind." Onew guessed.

" And V1." Luna added.

" WHAT? V1 SAW ME ?" Taeyeon suddenly yelled.

This made everyone laugh, and Luna said:

" Calm down unnie, I know KangTa-oppa isn't like that. He could be a murdered-slash-kidnapper, but I know he's not a ert. Maybe he hired a girl to change you." Luna said.

" You still think he's not a ert?" Taeyeon said.

Luna just nodded her head.

" Maybe, but the thing is, who is the girl?" D.O. asked.

They were silent for a moment, until the metal bars started to unlock, and BoA entered.

" Holy , you guys are awake!" BoA said as she jumped up.

The hostages were speechless, especially the boys.

" BoA-unnie? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

" Yeah, noona, why are you here? Luhan added.

" Um. I came to check on you guys." BoA replied with a smile.

" Check on us? You mean rescue us?" Luna asked, sounding happy.

" Thank you! Someone's finally gonna rescue us!" D.O. added.

" No, just checking on you guys." BoA replied.

The hostages had confused looks on their faces. They found it weird that BoA would be in a place like that. Changmin on the other hand, found it suspicious.

"You know,BoA-noona, I find it very suspicious why you're here. And you just say that you're checking on us. Really, what are you doing here?" Changmin asked.

" Yeah. Who knows, maybe KangTa-hyung told you to do these stuff." Yesung added.

" And maybe you were the one who changed me!" Taeyeon yelled from behind.

BoA just chuckled and she said:

" I guess, you guys may be right."

" What?" Luhan asked.

She, then took a fake tooth from her pocket and placed it behind her molar.

" Disgusting." Luna said.

" I know." BoA said, but this time, with a man's voice. V1's voice to be exact.

The idols were shocked. But BoA, was just smiling at them.

" Y-you?" D.O. asked.

BoA just nodded her head.

" You're V1? " Onew asked.

" I act like a man. I kill like a man. Freaky, but true. " BoA replied.

" But, why? From all the people why you? I thought you were supposed to be like KangTa-hyung? A role model! Kwon Boa, why?" Yesung yelled.

" Hmm. Let's just say KangTa-oppa and I have the same thoughts." BoA replied, still with V1's voice.

" What thoughts?" Yesung asked.

" Let's just keep it a secret, oppa." BoA said.

" What?" Yesung yelled.

" You ask too much!" BoA said as she kicked Yesung's chin, which knocked him unconscious.

The other idols just stared at the unconscious Yesung with their mouths open. Especially, Taeyeon.

" Y-you--" Taeyeon said, but got stopped by a flying foot on her face. And the foot knocked her unconscious as well.

" What the hell are you thinking--" Changmin added, and got the same treatment from BoA. A foot on the face.

BoA just chuckled as she saw the three unconscious idols beside her.

She then, approached the new couple. She approached Luna first, but Onew tried his best protect his girlfriend.

" If you want her, you'd have to go through me first!" Onew yelled.

BoA was silenced because of that. But, she just smiled and said:

" Okay. As you say so." Afterwards, BoA grabbed Onew's neck and unconsciousness followed for Onew.

Luna struggled as BoA started to walk towards her.

" Unnie, what are you--" Luna said, but got a neck-grabbing treatment from BoA.

BoA was still chuckling at the unconscious idols. She approached Luhan and D.O., who were also struggling to get out of their ties.

" Noona--" Luhan said, but with a simple slap on the face, he was knocked out.

D.O. was already on the verge of crying when BoA started to approach him.

" Noona, please, why are you doing this?" D.O. said as a tear fell from his eye.

" Shh. Don't cry KyungSoo-ah. Everything will be over." BoA said as she wiped the tear and afterwards, grabbed his neck, Which knocked the poor 18-year old boy unconscious.

BoA, who was still smiling over the work she just did, got a vial from her pocket, which said " Brotine 20."

Afterwards, she took an injection from her pocket, got 5 ml of the fluid and injected it into the idols' bloodstream.

" Say hello to another eighteen hours of sleep." she whispered to each of them, and afterwards, left the room, and returned to the office area.

But, before leaving the hostages, she took a picture of them. Somewhat like a souvenir.