Epilogue: Wanted Dead Or Alive

Kidnapped

// A.N. THE TITLE ALONE WILL GIVE YOU A HINT OF MY NEXT STORY! :D//

A month passed and everything went back to normal for the idols.

Super Junior composed a new song for Yesung, and aside from that, they became so overprotective of him that even in the restroom cubicle, they would go with him.

Girls' Generation had a belated birthday party for Taeyeon.

EXO has been the same wild boys. But, they don't bully Luhan and D.O. anymore. Actually, they treat them like kings.

SHINee and f(x) celebrated two special things together. Luna and Onew's monthsary, and Amber and Key's revelation of their love.

DBSK actually went to the horror house in Seoul. And they actually heard Jaejoong scream.

And for that moment, everything went perfect.

 

But, think otherwise.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.


Location: Seoul National Road
Time: 7:38 p.m.
Date: April 19,2012

Leeteuk was walking down the street, going to the nearest convenient store, but, he noticed a lot of people giggling at him.

He decided to ignore it and he just continued walking.

He arrived at the convenient store, bought what he needed to buy and left the store.

But, before leaving, he felt his phone vibrate.

He looked at the caller's ID and saw, that it was Kang Sora calling him.

Excited, Leeteuk answered , only to be yelled at by her.

" YAH! PARK JUNGSOO! WHAT IS THIS I READ ON THE NATIONAL TABLOID?"

" Woah. Calm down, Sora." Leeteuk said.

" HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? IT SAYS HERE: SUPER JUNIOR'S LEETEUK HAS A RINGTONE OF HIS VOICE SAYING- 'I LOVE KANG SORA, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.' I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL JUNGSOO!" Kang Sora yelled.

" Okay . Okay. Sorry for the thing."

" AND IT SAID HERE: SOURCE FROM HEECHUL!" Kang Sora added.

" He said that? That rascal!" Leeteuk cursed.

" WHAT THE HELL JUNGSOO. WE'RE OVER ON WGM. I'M TELLING PD TO CUT US OFF. SICK FREAK."  Kang Sora said as she hung up.

Leeteuk sighed, and placed his phone back inside his pocket.

To keep him away from all the shame, he decided to ride a cab.

He found a cab and hailed it.

The cab stopped and he hopped in.

" SM Entertainment. And yes, I am Super Junior's Leeteuk." Leeteuk said as he sat down.

Afterwards, a woman in black entered the same cab, and sat in the front seat.

" Excuse me, this is my cab!" Leeteuk said.

But, the woman did not listen, as well as the taxi driver, who was silent.

" Excuse me!" Leeteuk said, but he got the same thing from the taxi driver and the woman.

" Listen to-- He yelled, but, got interrupted by something.

That Something, is a gun.

" Long time no see, oppa." the woman said.

" Oh my God." Leeteuk said.

" I know right, it's really impossible." the taxi driver added, which made Leeteuk even more shocked.

" Kangta-hyung? Boa? But, how did you--?" Leeteuk said, but got cut off when BoA grabbed his neck.

Afterwards, Leeteuk's world turned black.

 

 

 

GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY. AT FIRST, I ONLY HAD 1 SUBSCRIBER. BUT NOW, THERE ARE 30 OF YOU. I AM SO HAPPY, AND I HOPE I MADE YOU HAPPY. WELL, NOT REALLY BECAUSE OF THE EPILOGUE.

 

BUT, AS I SAID, I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL (A ONE-SHOT) FOR YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO LEETEUK. 

 

BUT, ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

TRULY YOURS,

SMARTISTFREAK