Chapter Thirteen: Better Than Boxers

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys! I'm back! I'll be updating two cha[ters today, since there was a typhoon, and I didn't have class :) //

Location: Unknown
Time: 6:46 p.m.
Date: March 12,2012

For the entire day, the five other hostages were fangirling and fanboying over the Lunew couple.

Luna and Onew on the other hand, just giggled and held each others hands, despite Onew's wound on his shoulder.

They were having fun, and when Yesung asked a question:

" Have you guys ever wondered where we are?"

" What do you mean?" Changmin asked.

" I mean, where we really are. What city? What country perhaps?" Yesung explained.

" Oh, no, not really." Changmin replied with a smile.

" I know where I am." Onew said.

" Where?" Taeyeon asked.

" In Luna's heart." Onew replied with a smile.

" Seriously, you're gonna make me jump on you and break your shoulder." Taeyeon said, while eying Onew.

" Sorry, noona ." Onew said as he chuckled.

" One more thing, have you wondered why the room is all white?" Yesung asked.

" Yeah. It's weird that they put us in a white room. Usually, they put hostages in cemented rooms." Luhan said.

" And worse, when we first came in, the paint still smelled." D.O. added.

" So, you mean, it felt like it was newly-painted?" Yesung asked as he played with the walls.

" Yeah. " D.O. replied.

For a few minutes, Yesung was playing with the white wall, and apparently, he chipped off some of the paint.

" Crap." Yesung said.

" What?" Changmin asked.

" Nothing, I just chipped off some of the paint." Yesung said.

" Oh, well you better try to it back and-" Changnin said, but later got cut off by Taeyeon.

" Wait. Look at that ! It's a cemented wall." Taeyeon said as she started hitting Changmin.

" Yeah. It is." Changmin said.

" Look at it, there's a trace of red paint." Luna said as she stood up.

" Wait, a cemented wall , a dumbwaiter that goes down, and there's no way out but the dumbwaiter. We're underground!" Yesung said.

" U-underground?" Onew asked.

" Yeah, that's the only explanation." Yesung replied, without looking at him.

" Why would they keep us underground ?" D.O. asked.

" So that no one could hear us?" Luhan guessed.

Yesung just nodded his head.

" We're never getting out of here! I swear!" Changmin said as he buried his face on his palms.

" Oppa, don't say that! You're scaring me!" Taeyeon said.

" You're scaring me too." D.O. added , with tears on his eyes.

" Hyung, you said it yourself, we would be getting out of here. " Luhan whispered to Changmin.

" That was before, Lu. I believed that we would escape. But now, I guess all those are gone." Changmin replied, without looking at his dongsaeng .

Luhan sighed and he whispered once more:

" Just believe."

With these words spoken, An idea popped into Changmin's mind.

" I have an idea!" Changmin said.

" That's the spirit!!" Luna Said.

" What's your idea?" Onew asked, .

" You see the paint Yesung-hyung chipped off? We chip more of those, and maybe we could see what was originally under it." Changmin suggested.

" So, are you saying that we chip off the entire room?" Taeyeon asked.

" If that's what it takes." Changmin replied with a smile.

" If it leads me home, I'm in." D.O. said.

" I'm in too." Luhan added.

" We're in too." Luhan and Onew said.

" I'm in ."  Taeyeon mumbled.

" So am I."  Yesung said, with a encouraging tone.

" So, everyone's in?" Changmin asked.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

" So, let's start peeling." Changmin said.

" Um. Changmin-oppa, we have company." Taeyeon said as he pointed to the camera.

" Oh, yeah. I forgot." Changmin said.

" Wait, maybe this will work." Onew suggested as he prepared to offer his bloodstained bandage.

" No. Your wound still needs to heal." Yesung said as he stopped Onew from taking off the bandage.

" Okay, I won't use it. What will we use?" Onew asked.

" Wait, use this!" D.O. said as he took off his pants .

" KyungSoo-ah! What are you doing?" Luhan asked as he covered his eyes.

" Chill." D.O. replied.

" Seriously, what are you planning?" Changmin asked, while looking at his dongsaeng take his pants off.

" Kinda weird that we're looking at you undress." Yesung added.

" Then don't watch !" Taeyeon  said, as she covered her eyes, as well as Luna's.

" Here, use this." D.O. Said as he took off his boxer shorts, revealing his brief.

" You wear a brief under your boxer shorts?" Onew asked.

" Yeah, who doesn't?" D.O. Asked, while putting back his pants.

" We don't ." Yesung, Changmin, Onew and Luhan replied.

" You know how hot it is in that area?" Onew added.

" I just like wearing double underwear." D.O. Replied.

" Its a waste of detergent if you wear boxers." Yesung said.

" It's not!" D.O. Replied.

" How could it not be a waste of detergent? You have to wash that like every week." Changmin reacted.

" That's the thing , I don't wash it!" D.O. said.

There were faces of disgust all over the room, especially the girls.

" You sick freak! I knew it! You don't wash your underwear !" Luhan said as he tackled D.O.

" Gosh! I don't know how I became friends with you!" Taeyeon said.

" Okay, okay. Sorry if I disgusted you. But, will my not-washed-for-six-weeks-underwear work?" D.O. asked .

" Six weeks? You're sick!" Luna said as she threw her clip on D.O.

The others couldn't help but laugh, and Yesung replied:

" Yeah, sure. Hang your underwear on the cam."

" But, I can't reach it." D.O. said innocently.

" Just throw it." Changmin said.

D.O. did as he was told and threw his boxers on the camera . Luckily, it covered the lens properly and made it impossible for people to see clearly.

" Happy?" D.O. asked.

" Yeah." Luhan replied.

" Yeah, just wash your hands." Luna teased.

This made them laugh and tease D.O. even more.

" Fine." D.O. said as he got the remaining alcohol and poured it on his hands.

" That's it." Changmin said.

D.O. showed a forced smile and he said:

" Come on, let's start on this thing."

So, the seven hostages started peeling the white paint over the cemented wall and looked for clues, to as where they are.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 7:19 p.m.
Date: March 12,2012

" He is so disgusting. I swear, you should tell him to wash his boxers next time." Kyuhyun said as he watched D.O.'s boxers on the screen.

" We tried telling him, he just wouldn't listen." Suho replied.

" And now his not-washed-for-six-weeks-underwear is on the cam, blocking our way." Kyuhyun said as he stood up.

A few minutes passed, Xiumin, Chen and Kris entered the room, bringing coffee for everyone.

" Coffee's here." Xiumin said as he distributed the coffee.

" What did we miss?" Chen asked while distributing the coffee.

" Well, you're right on time, we're just starting." Leeteuk said as he got coffee from Chen.

" So, what's the plan?" Kris asked.

" Here's the plan. Who are Chinese here. As in, no Korean blood at all?" Leeteuk asked.

Victoria, Amber, Kris, Henry, Zhou Mi, Hankyung ,Lay and Tao all raised their hands at once.

" Okay, here's the plan. I need you guys to go back to China, or Taiwan or wherever you guys are from, and renew your visa ." Leeteuk said.

" Why?" Hankyung asked.

" You shouldn't have a trace of living here in Seoul. You should have a basis of living in Beijing or Taipei."Leeteuk replied.

" I don't think we have to do it." Kris said.

" Just listen to him, kid!" Yoochun yelled, with a tone of anger.

" I guess he's right,  we don't need to ." Victoria said.

" Why?" Yunho asked.

" Well, we have another passport, under China." Amber replied.

" Oh. Thank goodness." Jaejoong said, with his hands on his cheeks.

" So, what do you want us to do now?" Tao asked.

" Well, I need you guys to go to Pyongyang." Leeteuk replied.

" Immediately?" Henry and Zhou Mi asked .

Leeteuk just nodded his head in agreement.

" Well, when are you expecting us to go?" Lay asked.

" The sooner the better." Leeteuk replied.

There was an awkward silence in the room , and Hankyung said :

" We will leave tomorrow."

This caused a lot of eye-popping, jaw-dropping, head-turning and body-shocking.

" A-are you sure?" Heechul asked.

" Yes. If that could save them, I'm sure of it." Hankyung replied.

" He's right, if it could save them, then I would leave for Pyongyang tomorrow." Zhou Mi said.

" I would too." Victoria added.

" I'm in." Amber whispered.

" We're in as well." Kris said, on behalf of s.

" Henry and I would go as well." Zhou Mi said.

Leeteuk just smiled, and apparently he wasn't able to hd back tears, and he cried.

He stood up and hugged his eight Chinese brothers and sisters. And he whispered to them:

" Be safe out there."

The eight Chinese idols hugged back and went to their respective groups.

" Take care of yourselves okay?" Victoria said to Sulli and Krystal.

" We will unnie." Sulli and Krystal replied.

" Take care of each other, okay?" Amber said.

Sulli and Krystal just nodded and hugged them back .

Hankyung, Zhou Mi and Henry went to Super Junior and hugged them.

" Are you sure you guys would be okay?" Kangin asked .

" We'll be fine, just don't worry about us." Hankyung replied.

" Find Yesung-hyung for us." Ryeowook said with tears.

" We will, Wookie." Zhou Mi replied as he wiped Wookie's tears.

" You guys be safe as well." Henry said as he hugged his Korean brothers one more time.

The EXO-M members on the other hand , said goodbye to EXO-K, and their two Korean members , Chen and Xiumin.

" Kris, take care of them, okay?" Xiumin asked the Chinese man.

" Yes, gege, I will." Kris replied

" Lay, don't be a pain in the to him." Chen said.

" I won't ." Lay said as he chuckled.

" Be safe, and don't get into too much fights." Kai said as he hugged Tao.

" Well, I'll only use my fighting skills when I need it." Tao replied.

" We'll miss you. And look for D.O. and Luhan as well. Return them to us." Suho said as he gave one big hug to the three Chinese boys.

The ten boys hugged each other and when their moment was ruined when Hankyung touched Kris' shoulder.

" It's time to go. We still need to go to Japan to enter North Korea."

" Okay." Kris replied as he glanced at his Korean brothers once more, who were already tearing up.

" We'll be fine." Kris mouthed as he left the conference room, with Tao, Lay and the others.

On the other hand, all the Korean idols, were left in the conference room.

" So, what do we do now?" Kibum  asked, while playing with his own hair.

" Here's what we do. When we get news that Hankyung and the others are already in  Pyongyang, that's when we start moving ." Leeteuk said.

" So, what exactly is your plan, hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

" Well, when Hankyung and the others are in Pyongyang, we're gonna have to make them drive from Pyongyang to the border."  Leeteuk replied.

" So, you're making them drive 200 kilometers?" Chanyeol asked.

" It's a waste of gas." Jonghyun said.

" It it would probably tire them to death." Sehun said.

" It's the only way." Donghae replied

" And they're the only ones who can start doing the work. Without them, we can't do anything."  Eunhyuk added.

" So, they do the driving, and afterwards , what do we do?" Shindong asked.

" We drive as well, going to the border." Leeteuk said.

" What? Then how do we enter?" Key asked.

" Well, we're gonna have to hike for two miles, and there are two ways to do it. An easy way and a hard way." Leeteuk said.

" Well, smart people would always choose the easy way." Junsu said.

" Um, I don't think so." Leeteuk smirked.

" Why?" Taemin asked.

" To go the easy way, is probably one of the most disgusting ways to undergo." Leeteuk replied.

" What do you mean?" Jonghyun asked.

" Let me guess, down a sewer line?" Minho asked.

Apparently, Minho was right.

" Ew. I'm not going down a sewer." Sunny said.

" It's worse than eating cucumbers." Jessica added.

" What's the other way, oppa?" Yuri asked.

" Well, it's not good for people with heart problems." Leeteuk replied.

" Tell us." Sooyoung demanded.

" Well, you have walk for about 500 meters, trek up a steep mountain and cross a river." Leeteuk replied.

" It's fine! I can do it !" Siwon and Minho said together.

" You guys can do it , what about us?" Yoona asked .

" We're girls, you should remember that." Seohyun added.

" So, what will we do?" Hyoyeon asked.

" I'd pass the sewer." Jaejoong said.

" No, I'd rather climb the mountain." Tiffany muttered.

" Are you kidding? I'd pass the sewer." Sunny said.

" Guys, we need to decide on where are we passing so that we could make more research." Leeteuk said to his family.

The SM Family was unusually silent. It seemed like that they had a hard time deciding to pass the easy disgusting way, or the hard free way.

" So, who's passing the mountains and all." Leeteuk asked.

A few boys, such as Kai, Chanyeol, Minho, Yunho and Siwon raised their hands.

" So, I guess, it's the sewer?" Leeteuk asked.

" It's better than Do Kyung Soo's boxers!" Xiumin and Chen said as they raised their hands.

The girls laughed and they raised their hands saying:

" Better than boxers !"

" Better than boxers!" Sungmin added.

This made the others raise their hands as well.

" So, are we passing the sewer?" Leeteuk asked.

SM Town just nodded their head in agreement.

Disgusting as it may sound , but as they said, it's better than Do KyungSoo's boxers.