Chapter Twenty-Two: How Could You Do This!

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys, so, some of you have been guessing on "sir" was. And, I have to say, some of you guys are right: //

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 8:53 a.m.
Date: March 15,2012

The seven hostages finally had their meal for the day. Mashed potato, just like the previous day.

Taeyeon set the dirty dishes in the dumbwaiter. Afterwards, she sat with the other hostages.

Not long after that, the metallic door opened, and V1 entered.

" Having a good day?" V1 asked.

" Shut up, scrud!" D.O. cussed.

V1 looked at D.O. weirdly and asked:

" The hell is a scrud?"

" Why don't you look at a mirror, scrud!" D.O. shot back, with his eyes wide.

This made the hostages giggle. Luhan placed his arm on D.O. and said:

" That's my boy."

D.O. couldn't help but smile, but, he turned serious afterwards.

" So, what do you want?" Changmin asked.

" Well, my boss. He's here, and he wants to see how you guys are doing." V1 replied with a chuckle.

" Y-your boss?" Luna asked nervously.

V1 nodded his head.

" Can we meet him?" Onew asked.

" Hmm. I think he's not in the mood yet." V1 replied.

" What! Why do you mean we can't see him? You just said that he wanted to check on us! You just don't want us to know who he really is, huh. I knew it , you guys are filthy, selfish, motherfu-" Taeyeon yelled, but got cut off by a familiar voice.

" Shut up!" the voice said.

The seven hostages, and V1 were silenced. Afterwards, the thirty-year old man entered the room. He was wearing a simple black shirt and jeans, and some sunglasses.

" Hi boss!" V1 said as he saluted his boss.

" Good to see you, partner." the man said as he shook his partner's hand.

The idols were shocked. As in, shocked to the very core, that they could have screamed so loud in frustration.

The man took off his glasses, and faced the idols.

" Hey. How are you doing?" the man asked.

" I can't believe it." Changmin mumbled.

" What can't you believe, Shim Changmin?" the man asked.

" You. I can't believe you did this to us! You are our oldest! KangTa-hyung, how could you do this?" Yesung yelled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Sunny Days,Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 10:35 a.m
Date: March 15, 2012

Leeteuk and nine other boys stepped off the cargo elevator, and entered the now lighted -up hallway.

" Yah! Huang Zi Tao, are you sure that you saw V1 here?" Kris asked the Chinese maknae.

" Yeah! I'm a hundred percent sure. He was here last night." Tao replied.

" If he was really here last night, why isn't he here now?" Minho asked, sounding smart.

Zhou Mi snubbed at him and said:

" The fact that it's 10:35 in the morning, and that they know that we know that we saw V1."

" But, at least we should know why exactly he was here." Minho shot back.

" Yeah, but-" Zhou Mi was about to shout back, but Hankyung broke the tension by speaking up:

" Okay, you guys are just debating with yourselves. We gotta start working."

" Speaking of working, what do we do?" Jaejoong asked.

" What do we do, Teukie-hyung? Kai asked Leeteuk.

" We should split up. Just look for something unusual about this hallway." Leeteuk suggested.

The rest nodded their heads in agreement and they continued walking through the hallway.

A few minutes passed, and they were still in the hallway, walking and looking for unusual things.

" When is this hallway actually gonna show us something? " Siwon complained.

" Just wait, Siwon. Didn't God say that patience is a virtue? So, wait, and it will come to you." Sungmin said with a smirk.

The others started giggling, even Leeteuk, who was very serious about the mission, started laughing.

" Since when did you become the next Siwon?" Kris teased.

" Um, since he forced me to read the bible every night ." Sungmin answered, which emphasizing the words every and night.

Siwon had a cold look on his face, and afterwards, he turned to Leeteuk.

" Jungsoo-hyung, they're so mean to me! Aren't  you gonna do anything about it?"

" He's busy, Shisus." Hankyung teased.

" Anyway, you could handle things yourself. Can you?" Kai asked, but still teasing.

" I think he can. " Jaejoong added.

Everyone started laughing, except for Tao, who was dead silent.

" Yah! Huang Zi Tao, why so serious?" Zhou Mi asked.

" I saw V1 here. Exactly here." he replied.

" Okay. So, that's clue one." Minho said.

" So, what do we do?" Sungmin asked.

" We move forward, maybe we could see more things there. Leeteuk said ad he led the nine other boys further into the hallway.

Meanwhile, in the penthouse, things were getting ugly.

" Oh My God." Tiffany mumbled.

" I know. I can't believe it!" Hyoyeon added.

" Oh My God." Jessica said.

" This can't be! I thought he was the oldest? How could he do this to us?" Victoria yelled in frustration.

" I know! KangTa-oppa." Amber said, as she rewinded the surveillance file for the third time.

" Yah! Unnie, stop rewinding will you? I'm trying to watch the rest." Sulli complained.

" Me too. Unnie, just let it be." Krystal added.

" One more time." Amber said as she played the file.

" Do the boys know about this?" Yuri asked.

" I don't think so, they've been down there, watching Suho play Solitaire on his PC. I mean, who plays Solitaire these days?" Sooyoung replied.

" Well, that's just a sign that they don't care. Well, they can't just stay there and wait for Teukie-hyung to do everything, we need to move girls." Yoona said, with a motivating tone.

" Yoona's right. We need to do something. I mean, look, KangTa-oppa's the mastermind. And this ain't ordinary, it's huge. So, We need to tell the boys about this." Sunny said.

The girls smiled at each other and they placed their hands at the middle of the circle, and yelled:

" Fighting!"

Suddenly, the boys started giggling.

" Yah! Isn't fighting supposed to be ours?" Heechul asked.

" Just as Taeyeon-unnie says it: SHUT UP!" Seohyun yelled.

Apparently, the boys shut up and returned back to their businesses on the ground floor.

" So, we're gonna tell them?" Seohyun asked.

Victoria nodded her head and stood up, while bringing the computer downstairs.

The other girls followed Victoria downstairs and met the boys, who were giggling again.

" So, are we still gonna debate on that 'fighting' thing you did?" Xiumin asked.

" Or are you just gonna accept the fact that 'fighting' sounds so much cooler when guys say it?" Chen teased.

The other boys started laughing, Victoria on the hand, was serious.

" So, Vic? What do you want?" Kangin asked.

" Well, we found out something." Victoria replied.

" Something? About the boss?" Yunho asked.

Victoria nodded her head.

" Well, who is it?" Junsu asked.

" Um. Warning, you guys might get really mad." Jessica mumbled.

" And warning to people with diseases, like asthma. Park Yoochun to be exact." Amber added.

" Yah! I don't always get asthma, you know." Yoochun said as he looked at Amber.

" Of course, we'd get mad. That guy kidnapped our brothers and sisters. And even threatened their lives." Jonghyun said.

" Why, who's the boss?" Key asked.

The girls exchanged nervous looks and afterwards, she showed the file to the boys.

The first person they heard was Yesung, and he sounded really mad.

" You. I can't believe you did this to us! You are our oldest! KangTa-hyung, how could you do this?"

There were gasps from the boys. Especially, EXO.

" K-KangTa- hyung?" Lay asked.

" As in, H.O.T.'s KangTa?" Suho added.

The girls just nodded their heads.

" I can't believe this!" Sehun yelled in frustration.

" Same here." Baekhyun mumbled.

" I can't believe he had the guts to do that. He is Ahn Chil-Hyun." Taemin added.

" But, seriously! He is the KangTa-hyung I know. He can't just simply do that to us. I know he cares about us." Chanyeol said.

" Guys, we just need to accept the fact that KangTa- hyung is the mastermind. We can't think otherwise, we saw the file, and it was him."  Shindong said to the SM Family.

" So, we just have to accept the fact that KangTa-hyung is a kidnapper of his own siblings? Donghae asked.

" Yeah. The sad truth." Shindong replied.

" Teukie-hyung has to know about this." Eunhyuk suggested as he took his phone out.

" Yah! Lee Hyukjae, are you serious? Have you seen how Teukie-Hyung's been reacting to the updates lately? It looks like he might as well want to kill himself. Now, that we know that KangTa-Hyung's the mastermind, I think he might really kill himself." Kibum said as he stopped Eunhyuk from texting Leeteuk.

" But, Kibum, it's the only way for us to actually start moving. If we tell Teukie-hyung about this, he'll know what to do, and we'll be able to rescue them soon." Ryeowook whispered to Kibum.

Kibum sighed, and he finally agreed with the others.

" So, who's texting Teukie-hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

No one dared to answer him, until
Henry took out his phone and started texting Leeteuk.

" I'll text Teukie-hyung because it's certain that he trusts me." Henry said with a smile.


He smiled, the others snubbed in disbelief, and the others, couldn't get over the fact that KangTa was the mastermind.