Chapter Seven: Who's Going First?

Kidnapped

// A.N. The next chapter! :) And sorry for bad words. Marz wanted me to put them. //

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 7:36 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

Chen took a sip from the hot coffee Sehun offered him.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were unusually silent. So were Xiumin and Tao.

Kris and Lay just looked at the empty chairs of the room and thought about other things. But, deep in their minds, they were still feeling guilty about what was happening.

Suho arrived with a laptop. Kai was behind him, with an ice pack on his cheek.

These ten boys waited for their other companions for about fifteen minutes. After those fifteen minutes, DBSK and SHINee arrived.

" Anything about the smartphone, Suho?" Jaejoong asked.

" Nope." Suho replied.

" How are you doing guys?"  Taemin asked.

The rest of the boys just smiled, except for Kai, who was still feeling extremely guilty of what he just did.

" Come on, Kai. It's not your fault." Yoochun said to the EXO member.

This just made Kai cry, hard. Key just comforted Kai, despite his hidden anger for his dongsaeng .

Yuri entered the conference room and once she saw Kai, she said:

" Ooh. Things are gonna get hard on you today."

Minho and Chanyeol gave Yuri a " he- has -a -problem " look and they continued to comfort Kai, who was crying harder.

" Oops. Didn't know." Yuri replied as she sat down.

The rest of SNSD and f(x) arrived in the conference room. They tried to ignore Kai, but, they couldn't help glancing at the guy who may have been the reason why one of their members might die.

They waited for another thirty minutes. Thirty minutes of awkward silence .

After those thirty minutes, Super Junior arrived.

" You ing bastard!"  Leeteuk yelled as he charged in Kai.

This woke the other SM artists up, and they instantly blocked Leeteuk from charging on Kai.

" How could you do that? Huh? You could get someone killed! Do you get what's happening here, Kai? I think you ing Don't get it!"  Leeteuk said as he tried to charge Kai.

" Yah! Teukie-hyung! Go easy on him." Junsu said .

" Don't hurt him oppa!" Yoona added.

" Just tell me one good reason why I shouldn't punch you right now!" Leeteuk asked, while he prepared a fist.

Kai gulped, faced Leeteuk and said:

" Nothing. Punch me now ." Kai said, as he offered his face.

" Teukie-hyung, are you seriously gonna punch Kai?" Kangin asked.

Leeteuk did not respond, but he prepared a fist, and prepared it in front of Kai's eyes.

" Omo! I can't watch!" Sunny said as she looked away.

Krystal and Sulli hugged each other while Vic and Amber hugged them, while watching .

The DBSK and SHINee members just watched Leeteuk about to punch Kai.

" Hyung. Please, don't punch Kai .
Don't hurt him." Kris said as he stopped Leeteuk.

" Stay out of this Kris. All of you. Stay out of this!" Leeteuk said as he pushed Kris towards Lay.

Everyone stayed away from Leeteuk and Kai. They couldn't do anything, but watch Leeteuk punch one of SM's maknaes.

" Come on hyung. Punch me, and this will all be over!" Kai said, as a tear run down his cheek.

Leeteuk was about throw a punch
on Kai , but, he dropped his hands and hugged his dongsaeng.

" I'm sorry, hyung. I just couldn't take it anymore!" Kai said as tears continued to fall on his hyung's shoulder.

" I know. Just please, don't do it again. " Leeteuk said as he hugged Kai tighter.

This caused a lot of people to tear up as well. Girls' Generation and f(x) all cried. A few members from Super Junior, EXO, DBSK and SHINee cried as well.

Kai and Leeteuk  were still hugging when Kris hugged them as well.

Siwon, Minho and Jaejoong hugged them as well.

Yuri, Sooyoung and Victoria joined in the hug, until everyone hugged each other.

It was when the CEO arrived and watched the idols hug each other.

" So, is there a moment I'm missing?" the CEO asked, trying to keep his humor.

The idols laughed, and took their seats.

" So, are we okay , hyung?" Kai asked .

" Yeah." Leeteuk replied as he smiled.

Leeteuk and Kai sat beside each other and they showed it, that they were in peace.

" So, can we start?" the CEO asked.

" Yes. Please." Chanyeol replied.

" So, I heard about what happened. But don't worry, I'm not  blaming anyone." the CEO said , as he looked at everyone.

Everyone was silent, as usual.

" The thing now is, one of your members could be in danger . I have a feeling that V1 is deciding on someone's fate. So, we might as well prepare for the worst . And--" the CEO added and got cut off when the V2 phone rang.

Leeteuk answered it and placed it on speakerphone.

" Hello SM Family. How are you doing ?" V1 said.

" Shut up!" Yoochun yelled from the back.

" If I shut up , you wouldn't get my good and bad news." V1 replied.

This made everyone in the room silent, then Victoria asked:

" What's the news then?"

V1 just laughed , got his act straight and said:

" Well, the bad news is pretty obvious. You guys disobeyed my rules, someone here has to pay for that."

This made Kai cry again, and Tao, Comforted him.

" What's supposed to be good news, when we know that someone's gonna die?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, the good news is that , you guys get to pick who should I kill first. I'm giving you one hour, and I'll text you. If you don't reply, say goodbye to the seven of them. So, happy picking!" V1 said as he hung up.

Everyone stared at the smartphone at the center of the table and an awkward silence filled the room.

" Well, who's going first?" Yunho asked.

" What? This is crazy! No one is supposed to be going first!" Chanyeol hissed.

" Well, guys, we have to decide. We only have one hour, and we need to send a text to him." Baekhyun added.

" Hmm. Who do you think is supposed to go first?" Jessica asked.

" Well, Kai's from EXO-K and since D.O.'s there, maybe he could go first." Heechul suggested.

" Hell no! You can't blame Kai on everything! D.O.'s still young, he still deserves to live! If someone deserves to die, we should chose someone who gets guilty about his life now. Someone who's old. AKA, Yesung." Lay shot back.

" Hey! Are you calling my hyung old? Are you calling me old? Are you calling all of us old? You bastard!" Kangin cursed, as he threw the nearest object on Lay.

Lay on the other hand, dodged it and said:

" Or maybe we could get rid of the flirty girl, this time. Let's see, someone like Luna."

The f(x) members widened their eyes and Amber said:

" ARE YOU CALLING LUNA A FLIRT?"

" Yeah! He is!" Kris defended his younger brother .

" What would you feel if someone you loved died? What would you feel if we picked Luhan to go first ?" Victoria yelled.

" Well, we won't allow that to happen. Because Lu's still young! He still deserves to live." Chen shot back.

" No one deserves to die! I know that no one deserves to die! But the thing is, do they deserve to live ?" Shindong yelled, while eying on DBSK. " Does Changmin even deserve to live?"

" What do you mean 'does he deserve to live?' Of course he does! You just said it yourself!" Junsu raised his voice and pointed a finger at Shindong.

" Or maybe, it's just time for some groups to work on their own. Without the help of their leader ? Let's say, SHINee?" Sulli-whose voice has been heard for the first time- finally spoke up, in the most sarcastic and angry tone she could .

" Look- who's talking? You could also be talking about the other group. What about So Nyu Shi Dae?" Minho shot back, and afterwards, looked at the Girls.

" Hey! Taeyeon unnie is one of the best people I've known . She doesn't deserve to die!" Jessica said.

The next forty-five minutes were used in a lot of debating. A lot of crying. A lot of screaming. A lot of cussing.

Some of the most innocent people, such as Krystal, Ryeowook, Taemin, Seohyun and Kibum actually got to cuss and say all the most heart-breaking words .

As each and everyone spoke and decided on the fate of their members, they were either cut off by another's cruel words or they were just too emotional to continue.

" Just shut up!"

" Who cares about him! He deserves to live."

" Well, she does too!"

" She's our leader!!"

" He's ours too!"

" He's just too young!"

" Well, he's not that old. And he has like the best voice!"

" His voice rocks too!"

These yells, screams and curses just came in, flying from all parts of the room. From words, there came flying shoes, clips, and even phones.

" Crap! I don't give a abo-" Leeteuk cursed and got cut off when the smartphone he held vibrated.

He read the message out loud:

" I hope you've decided , one hour's up! Send your reply in one minute, or say goodbye to all of them."

He faced the other members of his  family and found them crying. Full of sweat. Really red. Others were pale.

Yoochun was even having asthma attacks.

" Come on! We have to decide. We have like a minute left!" Sehun said, with tears on his eyes.

Leeteuk looked at the phone's screen and saw:

" Thirty seconds."

He immediately typed someone's name, but erased it. He typed another again, but did the same thing. He did for about seven times. Judging by the number of times, he typed all members names, but just erased them, afraid of what will happen.

" Ten Seconds." V1 sent a text.

" I can't do it !!" Leeteuk panicked.

" Give me that! Kris said as he snatched the phone from Leeteuk, typed a name and sent it, just two seconds before the minute.

Kris threw the phone at the table and he buried his face on his palms.

" What did you type?" Krystal asked.

" . No. This can't be." Kris just mumbled and mumbled to himself.

A few moments later, the smartphone vibrated and Leeteuk immediately read the message out loud.

He was shocked to find out, what Kris actually texted to V1. And he read V1's reply.

" Okay. Nice choice. Say your final goodbyes to Onew!"