Chapter Twenty: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory

Kidnapped

// Still sick :( But, because of my passion, and you, my subscribers, I wrote this chapter. So, guys, please watch out and stay healthy! Anyway, I'll be double updating, so, check out for the next chapter .//

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 1:49 p.m.
Date: March 14,2012

No matter how they tried it, the blood just kept on oozing out from their wounds.

And every time more blood oozed out, the paler they got.

" Why won't this freaking wound stop bleeding!" Changmin complained as he wiped off the blood from his shoulder.

" Hyung, it's an open wound, just like mine, it will never stop bleeding." Onew said while wiping his own blood.

" There should be a way for this to stop bleeding!" Yesung added.

" Try putting pressure on the wound." D.O. suggested.

Yesung, Changmin and Onew did as they were told, but it was no use, the blood would just ooze out.

" It won't work." a very pale Yesung mumbled.

" We need something, like, now." Changmin- who was also pale, added.

" Could you ask for anything, Taeyeon-noona?" Luhan asked as he helped Changmin with his wound.

" Anything like what? An ointment?" Taeyeon asked.

" Anything, Taeyeon-unnie." Luna replied.

Taeyeon sighed as she stood up and approached the dumbwaiter. D.O. started cheering for her.

" Show us more of your tough side, noona." D.O. said with a smile.

Taeyeon giggled and afterwards, she cleared and yelled:

" Yah! I'm not being impatient, but we need something to stop the freaking bleeding. Do you have some ointment or stuff? And we need four of those. In case. So, can we--"

She got cut off by the dumbwaiter moving, as usual.

" You weren't that tough, but, good job." Yesung said as he gave his dongsaeng a thumbs-up.

Taeyeon giggled and she turned to dumbwaiter, which was still moving.

When the dumbwaiter came to a complete stop, Taeyeon opened the small door and she saw two things:

A sewing kit, and a note that said:

" Another D.I.Y. for the idols! Good luck!"

Taeyeon stared at the sewing kit for a few moments, before Luna and Luhan ran to her.

" Yah! Unnie, what's taking you so long?" Luna said as she shook Taeyeon.

" Noona? Are you--oh no." Luhan said.

" What, hyung?" D.O. asked.

" We have something." Luna said without looking at them.

" What is it? An ointment?" Changmin asked.

" No." Luhan replied.

"What is it?" Yesung asked.

Taeyeon turned around and showed the sewing kit to the three injured men.

" A sew-w-ing kit?" D.O. asked.

Taeyeon just nodded her head.

" Hell no! No one is gonna sew my wound!" Onew yelled as he squirmed on the floor.

" No one's sewing mine either!" Yesung added.

 " Oppa, we have no choice. You guys might bleed to death if we don't sew your wounds. And look, you guys are even getting pale." Luna said.

" But, it will hurt like hell!" Onew mumbled.

" Hyung, I know it will hurt, but, that's the best thing to do." D.O. said as he held  Onew's hand.

Onew sighed and he said:

" Okay, for the sake of myself."

" Onew-ssi? Are you serious? That will hurt!" Changmin yelled at SHINee's tofu leader.

" Don't be a sissy, Shim Changmin, it's for your sake. You're getting pale too, you know. You can't afford to lose more blood." Yesung shot at Changmin.

Changmin sighed and said:

" Fine, I'll do it."

" Very good." Yesung said with a smile.

After a few moments, Taeyeon yelled:

" I am not sewing the wound!"

" I don't know to sew." D.O. mumbled.

" Me too." Luhan added.

The six idols looked at Luna and they said:

" You have to do it, Luna."

" But, I can't." Luna said.

" But, you know how to sew." Yesung said.

" But, oppa, what if I do something wrong?" Luna asked.

" You'll do it right, Luna. I trust you." Changmin said as he winked at his dongsaeng.

" But, I don't trust myself." Luna said as she shook her head.

" Jagiya, please?" Onew begged, with his aegyo face.

Luna sighed, then afterwards, she nodded her head.

Luna opened the sewing kit. She took five needles out and set it aside.

" Luhan-ssi, do we still have some alcohol?" Luna asked as she prepared the thread.

" Yeah. We have some." Luhan replied.

" Okay. Please sanitize these needles." Luna ordered.

" Copy." Luhan replied and did as he was told.

After a few minutes, Luhan came back with the four sanitized needles and she placed the thread in the eye.

After preparing the needles and thread, she approached her three oppas, who were squirming on the floor, and were clearly panicking.

" So, who among you three are going first?" Luna asked as she approached them with a smile.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Pyongyang National Road
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Date: March 14,2012

" City of Pyongyang: 10 kilometers."

Heechul sighed as he saw the sign. After driving from Seoul to the border, he's driving again. He was thankful that Hankyung drove the first half, but, once he took over the wheel again, all he did was complain.

" Just bear it, Heenim. It's just ten kilometers, you can do it." Leeteuk  encouraged his dongsaeng.

" Hyung, I'm so bored. I've been driving the entire day today.I just need to rest. Speaking of rest, what hotel are we checking in? I seriously need a massage." Heechul asked.

" Enough with the diva mode, Chul. We aren't checking in a hotel. We'll be checking in a dormitory on the sidelines." Leeteuk replied to his dongsaeng.

" On the sidelines? Hyung, I don't like sideline dormitories." Heechul complained.

" Sorry, Chul, but you gotta bear with it. And you might as well bear sleeping with nine other boys." Leeteuk teased Heenim.

" Wha-- I share the room with nine other boys? Jungsoo-ssi, I'd rather sleep with So Nyu Shi Dae." Heechul refused.

" Then sleep with the girls, Chul. No one's stopping you." Leeteuk said while giggling.

" Okay, I'll sleep with the girls. And don't worry, I'll ask Geng to sleep with me." Heechul mumbled.

This made Leeteuk chuckle as well, and it led to the two 83-ers laughing hysterically.

When the two decided to stop laughing, the instantly focused on the road.

" I wonder what these kids have been doing the entire ride here." Leeteuk said.

" They're asleep, hyung. Relax. Chill. You worry too much. You act like the oldest of SM Entertainment. Remember, KangTa-hyung is still older than you." Heechul said.

" I know. What I mean is, what  they've been talking about, and other stuff." Leeteuk explained.

" Oh. They might be talking about you and Kang Sora." Heechul teased.

Leeteuk looked at Heechul and snubbed at him. Heechul apologized to him and drove faster.

After a few minutes of traveling at 60 kilometers per hour, the SM Family finally arrived in Pyongyang.

" So, what dormitory are we staying in?" Heechul asked.

" I don't know, we just need to look for one." Leeteuk replied.

" Look for dorms at the right side, I'll look over here." Heechul suggested.

" Okay, good idea." Leeteuk said as he looked at the right side of the road.

Heechul and Leeteuk continued driving and looking for the dorm they were going to stay in.

They roamed around Pyongyang for about two hours, looking for a dorm where they could stay, and work undercover at the same time.

" I swear, it's 6:30, we should look for a dorm by now. Wait, no. We should be in a dorm by now." Heechul said.

" All the dorms here are full." Leeteuk said without looking at his dongsaeng.

" Well, Park Jungsoo, there's gotta be something." Heechul said.

" Well, Kim Heechul, I think there's noth--" Leeteuk said, but got cut off by Heechul's sudden yell.

" Oh, wait, let's check that out." Heechul yelled as pointed at a lighted sign at the side of the road.

The sign said : " Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/Dormitory
Pyongyang, North Korea."

Heechul parked the truck at the parking area behind the dormitory. Afterwards, the 83-line stepped out off the truck and opened the storage area. And they were surprised to see all of them awake, eating noodles from a very huge casserole.

" Where did you get the noodles?" Leeteuk yelled.

" And even though you had some, why didn't you give us?" Heechul added.

The rest of them swallowed the noodles and they all pointed at Shindong.

" Yah! Where the hell did you get the noodles?" Heechul yelled at Shindong

" Hyung, you know me. I'm Shin Donghee, I always bring food wherever I go." Shindong replied with a smile.

Afterwards, the other idols continued eating the noodles Shindong prepared. They didn't care about their image, they just dug in.

Heechul and Leeteuk just smiled at them. In reality, they too, were very hungry. Hungrier than them.

" Well, could we dig in or something?" Leeteuk asked.

" Of course, you're are hyungs." Hankyung replied as he offered the space in between Kangin and him.

Heechul and Leeteuk exchanged looks,smiled at each other and afterwards, they dug in.  As in literally, dug in.

They jumped in the middle and started eating the noodles. It made the other idols laugh hard, and it really seemed like they weren't working undercover.

" Woah! Calm down, Teukie-hyung. Heechul-hyung." Sungmin said as he tried to pull his very hungry hyungs away from the casserole.

" Yah! Leave something for us!" Kangin scoffed.

" Or at least for the dog." Zhou Mi added.

But, the 83-liners ignored them and continued eating.

" You guys seem to be so hungry." Eunhyuk said.

" And desperate to eat." Donghae added.

" You guys didn't even wash your hands. Eww." Ryeowook mumbled.

" Did you even pray? You didn't!! It's a sin, hyung! You didn't pry before eating." Siwon yelled.

" Okay, Siwon." Kibum blurted out. This line was usually said by Heechul or Hankyung.

" Do you hyungs want anything else? I think I have some biscuits here." Kyuhyun said as he prepared to offer his last biscuit.

" I have crackers too. You could have them." Henry added.

Afterwards, Leeteuk and Heechul stepped away from the casserole and leaned on the truck's inner wall. Afterwards, they nodded their heads, the others  just understood that they were already satisfied with what  they ate.

" Are you satisfied? Jaejoong asked.

Leeteuk just nodded his head.

" Good for you." Yoochun said.

Afterwards, Junsu turned to Heechul and asked him:

" Are you satisfied, Heechul- hyung?"

He got the same answer from Heechul- a nod.

The idols sighed and took out some  of the biscuits they had, and ate it.

Apparently, Leeteuk and Heechul weren't satisfied because they asked the other idols for more biscuits.

" So, what's our plan?" Yunho asked.

Leeteuk swallowed a big chunk of the biscuit, and he replied:

" First, we check -in this hotel-slash-dorm."

" How long are we staying here?" Jessica asked.

" It depends." Leeteuk replied.

" What do you mean ' it depends?'" Sunny asked.

" Well, we don't really have a plan yet, so, I guess we'll be here a little longer. " Leeteuk said.

" But, how do we enter Smartphone Factories?" Tiffany asked.

"Umm--" Leeteuk said, but got interrupted by someone. That someone was Hankyung.

" Sorry to interrupt, but, hyung, Smartphone Factories was closed down like five years ago." Hankyung said.

There were faces of shock in every part of the truck.

" C-closed down?" Hyoyeon asked.

Hankyung just nodded his head.

" Oh My God." Sooyoung said.

" One more thing. The original owner issued a permit where in people couldn't enter the place unless he said so." Hankyung added.

" What? We couldn't enter?" Yuri asked.

" Where's the owner? Maybe we could talk to him, and convince him that we could enter." Yoona suggested.

" Um. Bad news, though." Victoria said.

" What?" Seohyun asked.

" The owner's dead." Amber replied.

" He's dead? Then how could we save Luna-unnie and the others?" Sulli asked.

" What would happen to them? The longer they stay there, the more their lives will be in danger! We seriously need to rescue them like--like--" Krystal said, but her emotions taken over her.

Taemin hugged f(x)'s maknae and whispered to her ear:

" Krystal, everything will be okay. I'm sure, we'll find a way. Remember, If there's a will, there's a way."

Krystal wiped the tears on her face, but, tears just kept on falling. Taemin offered his handkerchief and Krystal accepted it and leaned on Taemin's shoulder.

The other idols teared up as well, especially the girls. Jessica-to be exact. Seeing her little sister cry made her cry as well.

But, Kris didn't keep the mood that way, so, he motivated s.

" Taemin's right. There is always a way." Kris said.

" Okay. Good job for motivating us, but, what do we do, Wu YiFan?" Xiumin asked, while wiping his tears.

" Yeah, what do we do?" Chen added.

" Um--" Kris said, but got cut off by Lay. Anyway, Kris seemed to be at loss of words.

" We could always break in." Lay said, to defend Kris.

" Breaking in is a good idea. But, I'm reminding you, this is North Korea." Chanyeol said.

" So, what if this is North Korea? It's still part of the earth." Tao said, sarcastically

Baekhyun gave him a cold look and said:

" Nice for keeping the sarcasm up, but seriously, if we break in S.F.I., we could get imprisoned here!"

" He's right, we could get imprisoned here. Or worse, we could be executed." Kai added.

" I-I don't want to be executed." Sehun mumbled.

" But, we have no choice. If that's the only way to see them and get them back, l'm gonna break in." Suho said.

There was a moment of silence before Leeteuk said:

" I'm in. No matter what happens. It's now or never. I'm doing this for Yesung and the others. I'm doing this for everyone. I'm doing this for the family."

Leeteuk placed his hand in the middle of the circle, and said:

" For the family?"

The idols had nervous looks on their face, as usual. What they are about to do could lead to two things: death or life. What they were going to do was not an ordinary mission, it could actually kill them, or their family. But, they had to stay strong, for themselves and their family.

Heechul didn't keep the mood that way, so, he placed his hand on top of Leeteuk's and said:

" For the family."

Siwon and Kyuhyun did the same thing, until everyone else followed.

They had one more group hug, and afterwards, they stepped out of the truck, and approached the dorm.

All of them may have agreed with the plan, which was to save them, but in reality, they were all scared.
This mission, was suicide for them.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 6:59 p.m.
Date: March 14,2012

Luna was getting impatient with her 'jagiya'. He was just moving a lot. And the worst part was, two men were disturbing her as well.

" Jagiya! Stop moving will you." Luna yelled as she pinned Onew on the floor, to make him stop moving.

" Jagiya. Please, stop!! My shoulder freaking hurts already! Don't sew, please." Onew begged, with tears at the sides of his eyes.

" Onew-ssi, just bear with it." Changmin said, while holding on to his newly sewn wound.

" Yeah. Stop moving. Anyway, you're almost through. And, good for you, you only have one gunshot. Look at me, I have one, two!" Yesung said as he pointed at his wounds.

" B-but, it hurts so bad." Onew mumbled.

" Don't worry, jagiya, we're almost through. Just hold on to something, or someone." Luna said as she signalled Luhan and D.O. to hold Onew.

Luhan and D.O. approached Onew and held his hand.

" We're almost done, hyung. Just beat with it, okay?" Luhan said as he held Onew's hand.

" You could do that right? I know you can." D.O. Encouraged his hyung.

Onew simply nodded his head and kept still. But, Onew could help but jerk every time Luna inserted the needle in his skin.

" Ah! Luna! Watch the wound!" Onew screamed as he shot his body upwards.

Luhan and D.O. immediately held on to Onew, who was still squirming and jerking on the floor.

" Taeyeon-noona, we need your help." Luhan said, as he pinned the struggling Onew on the floor.

Taeyeon immediately jumped up and ran to Onew's side. She pinned Onew down and she just whispered to his ear:

" Onew-oppa, just stay still, she's almost through.

Luna finished the last cross-stitch on Onew's shoulder. She cut the thread which connected the needle, at it made Onew's jerk. Afterwards, both Luna and Onew sighed in relief.

" That- that was so tiring." Luna complained.

" And painful." Luhan added.

Yesung and Changmin gave him  confused looks and said:

" How could it be painful for you?" Yesung asked.

" You weren't sewn to death by Park Sun-young." Changmin added.

" No. I mean, it must be painful for you guys." Luhan explained.

Yesung and Changmin just nodded their heads and afterwards, they closed their eyes.

Yesung and Changmin slept after that. After a few minutes, Onew followed them to dreamlands as well. And just a few moments after that, Luna slept as well.

" They seem to be exhausted, after all those stitching and blood." Taeyeon said.

" Yeah, especially Luna-noona." D.O. Commented as he pointed at Luna, who was already sleeping.

" I guess, we need some sleep too." Taeyeon said as she closed her eyes.

Luhan did the same thing, and shut his eyes, preparing to drift off. D.O. closed his eyes as well, apparently, the kid wasn't sleepy yet.

" Luhan-gege, I'm not sleepy." D.O. said as he leaned on Luhan.

" Just sleep, KyungSoo." Luhan mumbled.

" But, gege, I have a feeling that it's not even eight in the evening yet." D.O. whispered.

" It's just your cooking instinct. But, you're not in the kitchen, so, just sleep." Luhan said, who was starting to get impatient with D.O.

" But, gege, I'm so bored." D.O. repeated and repeated.

" Sleep, KyungSoo." Luhan said one more time, and afterwards, he slept.

D.O. had no other choice, but, to sleep as well. The kid was bored, but, he just had to sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/Dormitory
Time: 7:05 p.m.
Date: March 14,2012

The entire SM Family hid behind a brick wall near the parking lot.

" Guys, stay here for a while, don't go anywhere." Leetuk said to his family.

They all nodded their heads and afterwards, Leeteuk turned to Hankyung and Heechul.

" Hankyung, Heechul, follow me." Leeteuk said to the two.

Heechul and Hankyung followed Leeteuk and the three men went to the hotel's door.

" So, Teukie-hyung, how do we all enter this hotel-slash-dormitory?" Hankyung asked.

" What else, we go in the door? Duh." Heechul said sarcastically.

Hankyung snubbed and afterwards, he looked at Leeteuk.

" Well, I can't do the talking because I'll sound South Korean. So, you speak in Chinese, and pretend to be our tour guide." Leeteuk suggested.

" Wha-- Why does he get to be the tour guide? Why can't I be??" Heechul complained.

" Enough with the diva mode, Kim Heechul, just bear with it. " Leeteuk shushed the diva.

Heechul snubbed, and afterwards, he asked:

" So, what kind of a room are we getting? "

" Well, we should get the biggest room, with double deck beds. So that I could take a look at you guys." Leeteuk replied.

" You get to watch us sleep?Heck no. Wait, I won't be sleeping anyway, so it's fine." Heechul said as he smirked.

" Okay, Heechul." Hankyung said.

" You'll be watching me sleep, Geng." Heechul said with a wink.

" You bet I will." Hankyung replied as he smiled at Heechul back.

Leeteuk cleared his throat and said:

" Okay! Hankyung will be our 'tour guide' , and he'll get us the biggest room with double deck beds! Okay, let's go." Leeteuk said as he dragged Heechul and Hankyung back to the rest of the family.

Leeteuk was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. He always knew that Heechul and Hankyung had something between them, but, he just wasn't sure. And, he was always awkward with them, so he broke their moment short.

Leeteuk called Kangin and the others and they all approached the three men.

"Chinese people! Kris, Lay, Tao, Vic, all of you, come here." Leeteuk called out.

The Chinese idols approached them and stood in front of Leeteuk.

" Okay, you guys are gonna have to speak Chinese for the moment, and act like our tour guides, like Hankyung." Leeteuk ordered.

" Why can't you do the talking?" Zhou Mi asked.

" Well, If I talk, I'll sound South Korean. So, it's better if you guys speak in Chinese. The dude might think we're Chinese." Leeteuk explained.

The Chinese idols nodded their heads and afterwards, Victoria asked:

" So, what do we ask from him."

" The biggest room with double deck beds." Hankyung replied.

Victoria and the others nodded, and afterwards, the Chinese idols went in the hotel.

The Korean idols on the other hand, were outside, and they didn't talk,as Leeteuk said.

Hankyung and the others took them a while to get the receptionist's attention.

" Ni Hao Ma?" Hankyung asked.

A female receptionist jumped up behind the table and she saw the Chinese idols.

" Ah. I. No.Speak.Chinese." the receptionist tried to explain.

" But. You. Speak. English?" Kris asked while doing some actions.

" Very Little." the receptionist replied.

Amber sighed and she asked:

" Do you have a room?"

" Yes. What kind? Big, small?" the receptionist asked.

" Um.Big. With double-deck." Henry added.

The receptionist had a confused look on her face, and Lay knew it, she didn't know what double deck meant.

" Um. Bed, with two floors." Lay explained.

" Ah. We have." the receptionist said with a smile.

" How many people, in your biggest room?" Tao asked.

It took a while for the receptionist to reply.

" Um. Penthouse. Two floors, twenty-five people in a floor." the receptionist replied.

" Two floors? Also the bed?" Victoria asked.

The receptionist just nodded her head in agreement, and afterwards, Hankyung went out to meet Leeteuk.

" So, what did the receptionist say?" Leeteuk asked.

" Um. She said, the penthouse has two floors, and each floor could accommodate about twenty-five people. And it has double-deck beds." Hankyung replied.

Leeteuk sighed in relief, and afterwards, Victoria went out of the hotel:

"How much is the penthouse?" Leeteuk asked the oldest girl.

" Fifty thousand won a night." Victoria replied.

Leeteuk immediately got a thousand won from his wallet, and he asked the others for a donation.

The others immediately gave him some won. Some of them gave a hundred won, some gave two hundred, some gave five hundred, some gave a thousand won.

Leeteuk counted the money again, and he made sure that it was equal to fifty thousand won. When he made sure, he handed the money to Hankyung, and he went in to pay to the receptionist.

The receptionist counted the money one more time and afterward, she stood up and got the key to the penthouse.

Hankyung signaled Leeteuk and the others, and they all went in the hotel lobby.

The receptionist on the other hand, didn't care on how many they were. It was clear that she hated her job.

" So, we go up by groups." Hankyung said.

" Ah. We have cargo elevator." the receptionist said as she pointed at the cargo elevator, that was big enough for all of them.

" Xie Xie."Tao thanked the lady and all of them went in the cargo elevator.

Tao paused for a moment, when a dark hallway caught his eye. He stared at it for a moment before Kris called him.

" Yah! Huang Zi Tao! Stop daydreaming and hop in." Kris yelled.

Tao snapped out and he entered the elevator.

" Dui Bu Qi, gege." Tao apologized.

" Mei Guan Si." Kris replied.

The elevator closed and the buttons on the elevator started to light up. Afterwards, Leeteuk pressed the "P" button on the elevator and they went up to the penthouse.

When the elevator opened,It led to a slightly lit hallway, and that hallway led to the penthouse.

 Leeteuk opened the door of the penthouse, and they all gasped. The penthouse house big.

It was made of cement, as usual. But there was wood, which made it look like a resort house.

Heechul and Hankyung immediately took a double deck bed and slept right away. It seemed like that they were dead tired after all the driving.

The rest followed and series of " I'll be on top!" or " Shotgun!" was heard all over the room.

Leeteuk slumped on the double deck bed, next to Kyuhyun and Suho's. He suggested them to sleep on the same double deck bed so that they can do something progressive over the night.

But, Leeteuk didn't care anymore. He just needed to sleep. So, he closed his eyes, and he drifted off to his dreamland.

He was too sleepy to even feel the smartphone vibrating.