Chapter Twenty-Three: So, You're V1

Kidnapped

// A.N. So, yeah. Kangta is the mastermind. And you'll know who V1 is here!! :) //

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 10: 38 a.m.
Date: March 15,2012

After realizing that KangTa was actually the guy who kidnapped them, the hostages were in a mental breakdown. As in literally, in a mental breakdown.

" How many hours will these guys be sleeping?" KangTa asked V1 as he tossed Luna's unconcious body into another room.

" Hmm. About ten to twelve hours." V1 mumbled under his mask.

" Um, do you realize the the surveillance camera's still on?" KangTa asked.

" Oh, yeah. I'll cut it." V1 said as he cut the wire of the camera.

" There." V1 said.

KangTa nodded his head, and he asked:

" What drug did you use on them? They seem pretty dead tired."

" Um, Brotine Seventeen, much deadly. That's why I only used some." V1 replied.

" Oh. Okay. Why do you know so much stuff about drugs?" KangTa asked.

" I keep in touch with Shim Changmin, you know." V1 replied.

" Shim-- that kid? Why? Why do you talk to him?" KangTa asked in disbelief.

" Why? Is it bad to be sociable?" V1 asked, with an unusual, girly high pitched voice.

This made KangTa laugh, and he said:

" I think your voice changer's busted. Take it out of you."

V1 obeyed KangTa's order and set the voice changer aside.

" Happy?" V1 asked.

" You could take off your mask, we're alone." KangTa said.

V1 took the mask of and together with the mask, was her head band and hair net.

 Yes, V1, is not a boy, but a girl.

" You look nice. I'm sorry I had to make you act like a boy." KangTa apologized.

The woman, or V1, chuckled and replied:

" It's okay. Anyway, I actually enjoyed being your co-worker, assistant, sidekick, whatever. I also enjoyed being a masked man for, at least a week."

" You know, it's kind of hard to think of you as a girl with amazing karate and shooting skills." KangTa said.

" Yeah. And it's hard to think of you as an idol who wishes for his younger siblings to die." the woman teased.

" Please, you know how much I hate these kids. Remember that I AM thing we did for the company? These kids were mostly part if it, and it seemed like they stole the show. Please, I need a Korean Comback." KangTa scoffed.

" Don't worry, it'll be over tonight. You'll be getting rid of them." the woman replied.

" No, not tonight. We need to let their families see them die." KangTa said, with a cold tone.

" Okay." the woman said.

" I swear, once we get rid of these people, we'll be known in the industry. No one will know that I, and you actually did this." KangTa  said to the woman.

" Yeah. It'll just be you and me. Who cares about those boys who follow your tunes and those Girls who follow my style. We'll do fine." the woman said with a smile.

" We'll be famous. And rich, with money those kids will be giving us. We will return." KangTa said as he placed an arm around the girl.

The woman couldn't help but chuckle at him. Afterwards, he said:

" Let's have break for a while, anyway, these kids will be dead sleeping."

" Okay, let me just get my jacket, sir." the woman said as she got her jacket.

" Oh, yeah, don't  call me sir, it so awkward, we're from the same company. You call me oppa all the time. So, just stick to it." KangTa said to the girl.

" Okay. Okay. Let's Go, oppa!" The woman said as she wore her jacket.

Afterwards, KangTa and V1 left the building, and went to the nearest coffee house.

Her jacket was leather. Just like KangTa's. KangTa had the letters " MM" which meant Mastermind, and below those letters, his name was there, Ahn Chil-Hyun.

The woman's on the other hand, had " V1" on it. She didn't really know what V1 meant, but it seemed cool. Below V1 was her real name. Kwon Boa.

It's a sad truth, but, V1 is BoA.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 10:26 a.m.
Date: March 15,2012

The tall-slash-martial arts guys and Leeteuk has been searching the hallway for about two hours, but, nothing came up.

They searched every inch of the wall, but there was nothing.

" What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?" Kai asked, but, seemed like complaining .

" Anything unusual, Kim Jong In." Hankyung replied.

" What do you mean by unusual, gege? Nothing is unusual." Kris
 complained.

" Just bear with it,YiFan-gege. Anyway, we've been probably searching for the same stuff for the past two hours. We still have a long way to go." Tao said.

Kris just nodded at the Chinese maknae, and afterwards, he continued looking for unusual things.

They were silent for a minute until Sungmin spoke up.

" You know what's unusual? We're just on the ground floor, and there's no signal."

He showed his phone to the others , and it made them take out their phones as well, but sadly, they had no signal.

" I don't have signal." Minho said.

" Same here." Zhou Mi added.

" So, what do we do?" Siwon asked.

Leeteuk sighed and said:

" We look for more unusual things. We just keep on finding until--"

They got cut off, by indistinct voices, but,these voices seemed so familiar.

" Oh, yeah, don't  call me sir, it so awkward, we're from the same company. You call me oppa all the time. So, just stick to it"

" Okay. Okay. Let's Go, oppa

" Wait a minute, that voice, it sounds like-- " Jaejoong said.

" KangTa-hyung, or ahjussi, I'm not really sure on what to use. "Kris interrupted.

" And the girl, sounds like--" Kai said.

" BoA- noona." Siwon added.

" Let's check it out." Leeteuk said as he ran further into the hallway. The other boys followed after him.

They ran and ran until they saw the light, or the back part of the hotel.

" I can see light!" Tao said.

" Faster! We're losing them!" Sungmin added.

Leeteuk ran faster and they finally reached the end of the hallway, sadly, they weren't able to catch up with the two.

Just a few meters after the end of the hallway  was a brick wall.

" They're gone." Sungmin muttered.

" Where did they go?" Minho asked.

" I think they jumped up the wall." Kris guessed.

" No, it's physically impossible. Look how high the wall is? And they were only a few meters away from us." Kai argued.

" Yeah, Kai's right. They should still be here, judging by the time and distance." Hankyung  said, like a scientist.

" Then, where are they?" Zhou mi asked.

The ten boys paused for a moment, trying to catch their breath. And during that moment, everyone was silent. Afterwards, Leetuk felt his phone vibrate.

" My phone--- it's vibrating-- there's signal." Leeteuk said ad he took his phone out.

He read the message from Henry:

"URGENT- KangTa-hyung is the mastermind."

It took Leeteuk a minute took to fully absorb the information. And once he did, he snapped out.

" K-KangTa-hyung? The mastermind? Impossible." Leeteuk yelled in frustration.

" What?!?" Kris and Minho said as they fought over the phone.

" KangTa-hyung, as in Ahn Chil Hyun?" Siwon asked.

" From H.O.T.?" Jaejoong added.

Leeteuk had no other answer, but a simple nod.

" Oh My God! Wha-- why him? From all the people in the world, why does he have to do it?" Kai yelled.

" I know. I don't know what the he may be thinking, but--" Zhou Mi shouted, but got cut off by Tao.

" Hyung, I found something." Tao said, with a monotone.

" What? " Leeteuk asked as he ran towards the Chinese guy.

And there, he saw what Tao was looking at.

The rest of the boys followed Leeteuk and Tao, and they saw what they were looking at.

" Oh My God, they're here." Siwon mumbled.

" They're here." Kris repeated.

What the ten boys were looking at was a painted sign on the wall. It was a logo of a phone, a smartphone to be exact. And painted on it was:

" Smartphone Factories Incorporated, Pyongyang, North Korea."

" This is the factory?" Sungmin asked.

" I'm afraid so." Jaejoong replied.

" But-- how? Didn't the policeman say that the factory closed down?" Tao asked.

" Yeah-- but, --how?" Hankyung stuttered.

" The others need to know about this." Zhou Mi said.

" Yeah. Let's go up, and plan." Leeteuk said as he ran back into the hallway, and the rest followed.

Not long after that, they entered the elevator, and rode it going to the penthouse.

When they entered the penthouse, things were seriously out of hand, mentally.

The moment the ten boys entered, Victoria came running to them.

" Teukie-oppa, K-KangTa, is the mastermind!"

" I know, I got a message from Henry. But, guys, I need to tell you something." Leeteuk said.

" What is it, hyung?" Heechul asked.

" Um, this hotel we're staying at, was the factory." Leeteuk said.

There were a lot of gasps around the room. Especially the girls.

" So, they're here?" Yoona asked.

Leeteuk nodded his head.

" What do we do? We have to rescue them! Something might happen to them! Jessica said, on the verge of crying.

The girls, and some boys began to tear up as well. Donghae went to Jessica's side and comforted her.

" So, hyung, what's our plan?" Donghae asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk was silent for a moment, then he stood up, got a piece of paper, and a pen and started drawing something.


The other idols gathered around him and looked at him curiously.

Leeteuk continued drawing, and he said:

" Okay, Listen up, because I'll be only explaining this once, before I forget."

The SM Family opened their ears up, and listened to their plan.