Chapter Twelve: Love Despite Captivity

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys, so you know that it was Valentines' Day like last Thursday. So, I made this chapter for the valentines out there  :) //

Location: Unknown

Time: 7:30 a.m.
Date: March 12,2012

Onew was shivering on the cold white floor. His shoulder was wrapped in a bandage, which was clearly stained with blood.

" Hy-hyung." Onew mumbled.

Yesung and Changmin immediately ran to Onew and knelt beside him.

" Onew-ssi, are you okay?" Yesung asked.

" Hyung. I think we need to change his bandage." Changmin said as he pointed on Onew's bloodstained shoulder.

" Yeah. I think we do." Yesung replied.

" H-hyung, I-I'm hu-hung-gry." Onew said as he shivered.

" I'm hungry too, oppa. Let's just wait a little longer, okay?" Luna said while Onew's hair.

" The food's late today ." Luhan said as he kept his ear by the dumbwaiter. "Are you hungry, KyungSoo-ah?" Luhan asked D.O., who was sitting beside Taeyeon.

" I'm very hungry , hyung. My stomach's grumbling ." D.O. replied while he held in to his stomach.

" Taeyeon-ssi, can you shout the way you did yesterday? We really need food here." Changmin asked.

Taeyeon just nodded as she stood up and approached the dumbwaiter .

" Let's see what's up with her today ." Luhan said.

" Yeah." D.O. added.

" Go Taeyeon-unnie !" Luna cheered.

" Show us what you've got." Yesung added.

Taeyeon just smiled and did something really unexpected.

She started banging the dumbwaiter.

" Yah! I don't really know what you guys are up to but at least give us some food here! What if we placed you guys in this place! You motherfu-" Taeyeon shouted, but got cut off by the sound of the dumbwaiter going down.

This made everyone laugh, including the injured Onew.

" Seriously noona, you're making my stomach hurt," D.O. said while laughing.

" Noona, you should be a policewoman. I swear." Luhan added.

Taeyeon chuckled and a few seconds later, the dumbwaiter arrived downstairs .

Taeyeon opened the dumbwaiter's door and her smile faded, when she saw their food.

" Porridge again?" Luna asked.

" What else?" Taeyeon said as she got the casserole .

A note was attached to the casserole, it said:

" Patience is a virtue.
                            -V1"

" What's that?" Yesung asked.

" Oh, some note about patience." Taeyeon replied.

" Okay." Yesung replied.

" Onew-ssi, food's here. Let's eat." Changmin said as he patted Onew .

" We'll help you up." Luhan and D.O. said as they approached Onew.

Luhan supported Onew's head while D.O. supported his back.
Luna helped Onew lean on the white wall.

" Onew-hyung, the food's here." D.O. said as he sat down beside him.

Yesung, Changmin and Taeyeon brought the porridge near Onew, and they distributed the spoons.
They gathered around Onew and they began eating.

" Let's eat." Yesung said.

" I'll feed you, Onew-oppa." Luna said as she got a spoonful of porridge, and gave it to Onew.

Onew on the other hand, was very pale. His skin and lips were very white.

" Here you go oppa." Luna said as she fed Onew.

" T-th-thanks." Onew mouthed .

A few minutes passed and Changmin unexpectedly chuckled.

" Okay? Why are you laughing?" Luna asked.

" I'm sorry, it's just, look at you two, you guys make a cute couple." Changmin replied.

" What! Changmin-oppa!" Luna said as she gave him a flick on the forehead.

" What? I'm just saying. But it's true, you guys look cute together. Don't they look cute?" Changmin asked .

" Yeah. You guys look cute together ." Yesung replied.

" Very cute!" Luhan and D.O. added.

" Ah. You boys are too young to talk about love. " Luna said as she hit Luhan and D.O. on the shoulders.

" Come on, noona, we're just teasing you." D.O. said.

" But, really, you guys look cute. I think Onew-hyung thinks the same way as well." Luhan added as he pointed at Onew.

" W-what do you mean?" Luna asked as she looked at Onew, who was smiling.

" Oh My God! Sweetness Overload!" Taeyeon said as she grabbed her hair in excitement.

" Onew-oppa?" Luna asked.

" Well, I think we look good together." Onew said.

" Ahh!!" Yesung and Changmin screamed as they rolled on the floor.

" Really? " Luna asked as she covered .

Onew nodded his head in agreement. 

"Since, when did you think of that,oppa?" Luna asked.

Onew smiled and said: " Ever since I found out that you had a huge crush on me."

Luna covered , so did the other singers, clearly, the five other singers felt like screaming their hearts out.

" Oh My God, really?" Luna asked, and was clearly blushing.

" Yeah. I never got to tell you that I liked you back."

" My gosh! So sweet!" Luhan said as he hugged D.O., who was also getting crazy.

"The thing is, would you think that we'd make a good off and on-screen couple?" Onew asked.

" You mean, bf-gf?" Luna asked.

Onew smiled, which meant yes.

" Hmm. I think so." Luna said as she kissed Onew's cheek.

" OH MY GOSH!!!" the five other singers shouted in excitement.

Yesung started jumping up and down and all around the room.

Changmin started splitting and cartwheeling as well.

Taeyeon started slapping herself, and eventually, she started hitting Luhan and D.O.

Luna and Onew just smiled at them. They actually enjoyed them going wild over the new couple.

" Um, guys !" Luna shouted, and it got their attention.

The five other singers looked at the couple and gathered around them.

" So, could I call you jagiya?" Onew asked.

" Yes, jagiya." Luna said as she kissed Onew's pale, cold lips.

Once again, the five other singers got off their feet and got crazy.

" SEROUSLY! SO MUCH LOVE!!!" Yesung screamed as he stood up and ran around the room.

" STOP! YOU'RE TOTALLY KILLING ME!!" Changmin added while he rolled on the floor.

" DON'T WATCH DO KYUNGSOO, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!!" Luhan Said as he covered D.O.'s eyes.

" YAH! YOU'RE YOUNG TOO!!"
D.O. shot back as he tried to get Luhan's stronger hand off his face .

" SM'S NEW COUPLE ,LUNA AND ONEW!!" Taeyeon said as she raised Luna's and Onew's arms.

Luna and Onew just laughed at the five crazy people in front of them.

" Yah! Let's eat, before the porridge becomes cold." Luna said.

" Okay." Yesung replied, with tears of joy on his eyes.

The seven hostages ate their breakfast happily . It was probably the first time they've laughed really hard after their kidnapping.

" Here you go, jagiya." Luna said as she fed Onew.

" Thank you,jagiya." Onew replied with a smile.

" I swear, stop it with the jagiya or I might as well jump on you guys!" Taeyeon yelled.

" Okay, okay." Luna and Onew replied.

" Okay. Thank you." Taeyeon said.

The five other singers just smiled at the couple in front of them. Even while eating, they stole glances at the sweet couple, and smiled at them often.

 Luna and Onew on the other hand, held hands as Luna continued to feed Onew.

The seven singers continued eating, but the thing is, they forgot that they were being watched .

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Building
Time: 7:45 a.m.
Date: March 12,2012

If five people's reaction was wild enough, imagine having forty-five people in one room, screaming and shouting.

" OH MY GOD!!!!" the girls, and a few boys reacted to Luna when she kissed Onew's cheek .

" THAT IS SO SWEET!!" Key screamed.

" Our tofu leader, has fallen in love." Taemin added.

" Shush!! I'm trying to watch real drama here!" Ryeowook said as he banged the table.

It got everyone's attention , and it made them focus on the TV.

" So, could I call you jagiya ?" Onew asked.

" Omo. It's so sweet. Jagiya." Victoria said as she stared at the TV.

" Say yes, Luna. Say yes." Amber added.

" Just answer him. Answer him!" Sulli said.

" Yes, jagiya." Luna replied , with a kiss with Onew, on the lips .

" AHH!!!"  the girls, and most boys  screamed more time.

" OMO EOTTEOHKE!!!" Some boys like Kangin, Minho, Baekyun and Yunho reacted .

" Omo! It's so sweet! It's just so sweet!" Donghae said.

" It's definitely better than drama!" Siwon added.

" Look at Yesung, he's just fanboying over them!" Kangin said.

" Changmin's crazy as well." Jaejoong added.

" Look at Luhan! " Kris said.

" Kyungsoo-ah, he's right, you're too young!" Suho added.

" Taeyeon-unnie's totally going crazy over them!" Jessica said.

" This is just so sweet. Oh my gosh! I always had that feeling that Luna and Onew would end up together!" Eunhyuk said.

" Oh My God! I had that feeling too!" Hyoyeon said as she gave high fived Eunhyuk.

" Let me guess, the next relationship here would be Minho and Sulli." Yoona said as she pointed at the both of them.

" What? No, impossible !" Minho and Sulli said together.

" Sign one, the say stuff together." Victoria said.

" Wha- unnie!!" Sulli said.

" I think she likes it." Krystal said, as she continued to tease Sulli with Minho.

This made the entire SM Family laugh. And for that moment, they actually forgot that they had problems.