Chapter Twenty- Eight: Are You Okay?

Kidnapped

// Guys, I'll be posting the epilogue tonight. Yes, THE EPILOGUE. Which means this is the last full chapter.//

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital
Time: 1:53 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

" Paging Doctor Lee, please proceed to the ICU. Doctor Lee, please proceed to the ICU. Thank you." a woman said through the intercom.

The woman's word echoed throughout the entire hospital hall, and into the waiting room, where the idols were waiting for the doctor for some news.

They were all sitting down. On chairs and on floors. They were all silent. Well, not really silent. Most of them were, some of them were just small-talking.

Leeteuk decided to break the silence by asking a question.

" So, what time is it?"

Heechul looked at his watch and replied:

" 1:53"

Afterwards, everyone became silent again. Leeteuk's plan of breaking awkward silences always fails.

Four hours passed. Four hours of worry. Four hours of grief. Four hours, that worried them SM Family.

" I swear, it's been four hours!" Hankyung said .

" Really, that long?" Shindong asked.

" Yeah. It's five- thirty in the morning." Kangin said as he looked at his watch.

" Woah. We should ask the nurses how they're doing. It's taking so long already." Sungmin said.

" Yeah, someone's gotta ask what's happening!" Zhou Mi added.

" I'll go to the nurses' station and ask them." Eunhyuk volunteered as he stood up.

" I'll go with you, Hyukkie." Donghae said as he stood up and left the waiting room with Eunhyuk.

" I just hope that they're safe." Henry mumbled to himself, thinking no one heard him.

" Yeah, I hope so to." Ryeowook added.

" They will be safe, Wookie-hyung. Just believe." Kyuhyun said.

" Yeah, they'll be safe. God told me."  Siwon said, with his palms together. It was clear that he just finished praying.

" Okay, Siwon." Kibum blurted out.

Afterwards, Donghae and Eunhyuk arrived in the waiting room.

" The nurse said the doctor's almost done with Changmin. And Changmin's the last patient." Donghae said as he sat down on the floor.

" Did she say anything about Changmin's condition?" Yunho asked, sounding worried.

Eunhyuk just shook his head.

Yunho buried his face on his palms, and Jaejoong comforted him.

" Something progressive, perhaps?" Jaejoong asked.

" Or any update on them?" Yoochun added.

" No. Nothing at all." Eunhyuk replied.

" Well, four hours is just too long for--" Junsu said, but got interrupted by the door opening.

All the idols turned their heads towards the door and saw a doctor come out. He was wearing a green sterilized surgeon's gown and a pair of rubber gloves. And these were all drenched in blood. Their families blood.

The idols seriously felt like vomiting at the very sight of it, but they just held it in.

" H-how are they doctor?" Jonghyun asked.

" They're stable." the doctor replied.

A dozen sighs came from each part of the room.

" They're stable, but are they in a coma or anything?" Key asked.

" Luckily, they're not. The blow could have killed them. But, they still survived. They are very lucky people, and you are very lucky to be their family members." the doctor said, with a wink.

" But, doc, what's with the blood?" Minho asked.

" Oh, three of them had gunshots and other wounds, so, I had to sew it for them." the doctor replied.

" And, doc, one more thing, why did it take almost four hours to do the entire thing?" Taemin asked.

" Well, we had to give them a lot of medicines. Because we found traces of harmful drugs in their bloodstream."

Everyone gasped. Harmful drugs. That was deadly, and it was in their bloodstream.

" What kind of drugs, doc?" Xiumin asked.

" Brotine Seven, Seventeen and Twenty."

" Um. What is that supposed to be doc?" Kris asked.

" It is equivalent to seven ml of hydrochloric and muriatic acid mixed  in your body."

" Muriatic-- Hydrochloric? Really?" Suho exclaimed.

" Yeah. But, they're lucky that we treated them right on time. If not, they could have been covulsing until now."

" The-they were convulsing? Like, a 'seizure' convulse?" Sehun asked.

" Yeah, but slightly. There was a certain boy who really convulsed much. I forgot his name. Do--something."

" You mean Do KyungSoo?" Kai asked.

The doctor nodded his head.

" Wha-why did he convulse?" Lay asked.

" How severely did he convulse?" Chen added.

" Um, convulsing really depends on how the person reacts to the drug. So far, only he convulsed severely  to the drug."

" But, is he fine, doc?" Chanyeol asked.

" Yes. And thank God that he stopped convulsing just a while ago."

" Oh My Gosh. Thank God indeed." Tao said.

" And thank you or saving them doctor." Baekhyun said as he bowed to the doctor.

The doctor bowed back and afterwards, he left the waiting room.

The idols sat down, and they were happy, because they knew that they were safe.

" I wanna see unnie already!" Jessica said, while smiling.

" Me too!!" Sunny added.

" I'm so excited to see her! I mean, it's been seven days, and I've only seen her through tape." Tiffany said.

" Yeah. You know, sometimes, I wonder if they're gonna remember us." Hyoyeon said, trying to keep up a happy mood.

" Of course, they'd remember us!" Yuri said.

" They'd remember us. Unless the doctor said that they might get amnesia." Sooyoung assured.

" Or, if they don't get amnesia, they might be traumatized about what happened." Yoona said.

" And everything about them might change!" Seohyun added.

" I don't want them to change. " Sulli said.

" Me too! I like them just the way they were! I hope nothing about them changes!" Krystal said, as she crossed her fingers.

" They won't change. I know them, they are strong people. They'll be the same." Amber said.

" Yeah, you're right, nothing will change. What do you think, guys?" Victoria asked the boys.

The boys just nodded their heads in agreement and after a few moments, a nurse opened the door of the waiting room.

Everyone bolted up their seats and ran to the nurse.

" They're awake. You might want to meet them." the nurse said.

Everyone nodded their heads and afterwards, the nurse led them to the hostage's-now-patients' room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 204)
Time: 5:48 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

The Super Junior members dashed inside the room and immediately, ran to hug Yesung.

" SUNGIE!!" the Super Junior members yelled as they hugged Yesung.

Yesung in the other hand, just laughed as he welcomed his fourteen other brothers- who were hugging him in every part of his body. Despite his broken wrist and gunshot wounds.

And, another series of questions were thrown to him.

" Sungie-hyung, are you okay?"

" Did they hurt you?"

" Did they poison your food?"

" Did they torture you?"

Yesung started to get annoyed so he yelled:

" Guys!"

It caught the other boys' attention because the other boys looked at him for a few moments. And Leeteuk said:

" Sungie! Why didn't you let us send you home. I told you, but you insisted!"

" Sorry hyung, I didn't see my kidnapping coming." Yesung replied.

" You know what you should learn?" Heechul asked.

" What?"

" Mother Leeteuk knows best." Hankyung said.

" And Father Kangin knows more." Kangin jokingly said.

Everyone started laughing.

" Really, you know more?" Kyuhyun teased.

" And yet you call yourself father?" Shindong added.

" Yah! You guys are so mean!" Kangin said as he stuck his tongue out.

Everyone laughed again. Especially Yesung. He really missed his brothers.

Zhou Mi sighed. " Well, we really missed you, hyung."

" Yeah. One week without you was just too long." Eunhyuk added.

" Really? What did you miss of me?" Yesung asked.

" Your weird aura." Siwon said.

" Your awkward awkwardness." Sungmin added.

" Your brotherly love." Ryeowook said.

" Your voice that wakes us up every morning." Henry said with a chuckle.

" Really? That's it?" Yesung asked.

" Well, most importantly, you." Kibum said as he hugged Yesung.

Everyone started hugging Yesung as well, but, that moment was cut short when Yesung jerked.

" Ow. Watch the leg! Watch the leg!" Yesung screamed.

A series of sorry's came from the members' mouth.

" Sorry hyung, I think I was the one who touched your wound. And anyway, your legs are really hairless." Donghae said.

Yesung looked at them weirdly and said:

" You guys know about my waxed legs?"

They all nodded their heads.

" Ah. Who cares. Hug me!" Yesung said as he stretched his arms out.

The other Super Junior members hugged Yesung. And they stayed there for about ten minutes. It felt so good. It felt good to be a complete family once again.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 218)
Time: 5:52 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

Onew woke up, and the first thing he saw was Jonghyun's face.

" Hi Hyung!" Jonghyun greeted Onew with a hug.

" Hyung! I missed you so much!" Key added.

It took Onew a few moments before he regained all his senses. Afterwards, he snapped out of everything.

" Where's Luna? Where is she?" Onew asked, sounding worried.

" Oh, hyung, Please. Luna's fine. And please, for once, think about yourself." Minho said.

" Okay." Onew mumbled.

" I missed you, hyung." Taemin said as he hugged Onew carefully.

" I miss you too. I miss you guys so much!" Onew said as he hugged his dongsaengs with his good hands.

And once again, SHINee had their group hug. And finally, it was a happy group hug, because Onew has returned.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 200)
Time: 5:53 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

Luhan woke up when his room door banged close.

And he knew it right, only Kris closes the door that way.

" Yah! I'm trying to get some rest here." Luhan complained.

" Sorry, Luhan-gege." Kris said as he sat beside Luhan.

" So, now you're calling me gege? And-- Luhan asked, but got interrupted by Chen.

" I missed you, gege." Chen said ad he hugged Luhan.

" Me too. I missed you so much." Tao added.

" I missed you too, guys." Luhan said as he hugged s.

" Gege, are you fine already?" Lay asked.

" Yeah. Very fine."Luhan replied.

Xiumin chuckled and said:

" Excuse me, but since when did you become so concerned of Lu?"

" Yah! Just let it be, gege." Lay said as he pouted his lips.

Everyone laughed and Luhan asked:

" Where are the others? Where's KyungSoo?"

It was when someone opened the curtain on the right side of his bed. And apparently, that person was Kai.

" We are here, and KyungSoo is also here." Kai said with a smile.

" He's still asleep, gege." Chanyeol said.

" Still?Why?" Luhan asked.

" Well, the doctor said he did convulse a lot because of the drug." Baekhyun explained.

" Really?" Luhan asked, sounding shocked.

" Yeah. The news shocked us to the core, but, the doctor said that KyungSoo's fine." Suho said as he D.O. 's hair.

Luhan looked at D.O. and he tried to stand up. Sehun on the other hand, ran to Luhan's side and supported him.

" Sehun, could you get me a chair. I wanna sit beside, him." Luhan requested.

" Okay, hyung." Sehun said as he got a chair and placed it beside D.O. 's bed.

Luhan sat down and he said:

" When we were kidnapped, I used to wake KyungSoo up all the time."

" Really?" the EXO boys asked.

Luhan nodded his head and he began to D.O.'s hair.

" KyungSoo-ah, it's me, Luhan-gege. Don't worry, we're in the hospital. We're safe. Just wake up, KyungSoo-ah." Luhan whispered in D.O.'s ear.

D.O. started to twitch his eyes, and he opened it.

" Luhan-gege?" D.O. asked.

" Hi, KyungSoo-ah. Don't worry, we're safe now. We're with Kris, Suho and the others." Luhan said to his dongsaeng.

D.O. just stared at everyone, and without saying a word, he turned his back on everyone.

The other boys thought of it weird, that instead of saying 'hi' or 'I miss you', he just turned his back on them.

They were all confused, but, only Kris understood the situation.

" KyungSoo-ah, I'm sorry I bullied you that much before."

The other boys understood it now. D.O. still wasn't fitting in. He was still thinking that when he comes back, it'll all be the same.

When they understood it now, Lay added:

" And, sorry that we made you clean the dorm before."

" Look, KyungSoo-ah, I know you're somewhat scared to fight back, but, I promise, I won't go hard on you next time." Chanyeol added.

But, D.O. never looked at his other members. Even though when he felt a hug on his back. Kai to be exact.

" KyungSoo-hyung, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Sorry for being so cruel to you." Kai said as he hugged D.O.

" KyungSoo-ah, I know you feel alienated right now, but, please remember, we will be here for you." Suho said.

" Remember what we say, 'We are One.'?" Chen asked.

" Yeah, hyung, we will help you get past this. And , just forget about the past. That was long before." Sehun said.

" Yeah. The boys you faced before are dead. The boys you are facing right now, are the matured boys, who are now, worthy to be your brothers." Tao added.

" KyungSoo-ah, I swear, we've changed now. And we aren't lying, this is real. To tell you the truth, when you disappeared we all felt so guilty about you and Luhan." Xiumin said.

" And, during your disappearance, you just don't know how much we've cared for you, that we had to cross the border and escape a lot of crap to save you. Just saying, but, we kind of love you." Baekhyun added.

But, all the while, D.O. had his back on the boys. Even when Luhan tried talking to him, he ignored them.

They thought it was useless. But, Kai thought of an idea.

" I wanna be a billionaire. So freaking bad. Buy all of the things I never had."

Kai sang "Billionaire" by Travie McCoy.

The other boys looked at him, and Kris and Lay added.

" I wanna be on the cover of, Forbes magazines, smiling next to Oprah and the queen."

" Oh, every time I close my eyes." Chen and Tao sang.

" I see my name in shining light." Chanyeol and Baekhyun added.

" A different city every night!" Xiumin and Suho sang.

"Oh, I swear, the world better prepare." Sehun sang.

" Come on, KyungSoo-ah." Luhan whispered in D.O.'s ear.

D.O. turned around and looked at the other boys, and he sang:

" For when I'm a billionaire!"

The other boys smiled and hugged D.O.

" KyungSoo-ah, you're back." the boys said as they hugged him.

" Yeah." D.O. said.

" Well, we missed you, guys." Suho said.

" And, now, we're all together." Luhan said.

EXO had a group hug and Kris said:

" We are One!"

" We are EXO!"

And, the boys hugged each other, probably for the longest time.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 211)
Time: 5:57 a.m.

Changmin swore that he felt someone his cheek with a feather. And without opening his eyes, he knew that only Yoochun does that.

" Yoochun-hyung, please stop that. it's annoying me." Changmin said, with his eyes closed.

" How did you know it was me, Min?" Yoochun asked.

" Only you do that." Changmin said, finally opening his eyes.

" Hi Min. How are you?" Jaejoong asked.

" I'm fine. It just the wound on my shoulder that's killing me." Changmin replied.

" But, overall, you're fine?" Junsu asked.

Changmin nodded his head, and asked:

" Where's Yunho-hyung?"

" Um. He's outside." Jaejoong replied.

" Why is he outside? Let him in." Changmin said.

" Um, Min. He preferred that he'd stay outside, because he wasn't ready to face you." Junsu explained.

" Yeah, he still kinda blames himself over what happened." Yoochun added.

" Really?" Changmin asked.

" Yeah." the three boys said.

" I wanna talk to him. Any chance he may be there?" Changmin requested.

Jaejoong went out and afterwards, he brought Yunho inside, who was still looking down, not facing Changmin.

" We'll give you time, alone." Junsu said as he pulled Yoochun and brought him outside the room.

When the door shut close, Yunho and Changmin were just alone in the room. Afterwards, silence filled the room.

" Yunho-hyung?" Changmin asked.

Yunho just ignored the maknae and kept his head down.

" Hyung, please just talk to me." Changmin pleaded.

Yunho shook his head, and still kept his head down.

Changmin understood him, Yunho was completely blaming himself over what happened.

" Hyung, don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you. I'm still Shim Changmin, your dongsaeng." Changmin said.

It was when Yunho finally raised his head, but, on his face, were tears.

" Hyung, why are you crying?" Changmin asked.

Yunho stood up and hugged Changmin tight.

" Changmin-ssi, I'm so sorry." Yunho said while crying.

" Hyung, you don't have to say sorry." Changmin said, with a trembling voice.

" Yes. I have to. I made a big mistake to you. It was my job to keep you safe, and what did I do? I led you to danger. I led you to your kidnapping! Changmin, please forgive me." Yunho said, still crying.

Changmin released himself from Yunho's hug and he said:

" Hyung, I've already forgiven you. So, don't blame yourself."

He wiped Yunho's tears from his face and afterwards, the two of them hugged.

Changmin was crying as well. It was probably the first time he and Yunho had an emotional heart-to-heart talk.

It was when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu entered the room, and joined their hug.

" So, could we go to that amusement park-slash-horror booth when we go back to Korea?" Yoochun asked.

" Of course, I wanna see Jaejoong-hyung scream." Junsu replied.

Afterwards, DBSK all laughed and continued to hug each other. Just like how the other groups did it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 212)
Time: 5:58 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

Taeyeon started regaining her senses when eight other girls started talking really loud in her room.

She actually expected to hear BoA or KangTa or Onew snoring, but, she heard these girls instead.

It really pissed her off, but, she decided not to take all her anger out.

" Yah! Someone's sleeping in here!" Taeyeon said.

The other girls saw Taeyeon and ran immediately to her side.

" Unnie!" the girls yelled as they hopped on Taeyeon's bed.

And just like what happened to Yesung, they bugged her with all the questions they could ask.

" Unnie, how do you feel?"

" Are you fine?"

" How did you feel touching all those blood and bullets?"

" Unnie, were you disgusted?"

" Girls!" Taeyeon yelled, and it apparently caught the other girls' attention.

The other girls stopped what they were doing and sat beside Taeyeon.

" Unnie, how are you?" Yoona asked.

" I'm doing fine." Taeyeon replied.

" How do you feel?" Seohyun asked.

" I feel fine. I'm just glad that all these are over." Taeyeon said.

" Well, I'm glad to hear that from you, unnie." Sunny said.

" Um, one thing unnie. Is Yesung-oppa's leg really hairless?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Yeah, and is it true that he waxes?" Sooyoung added.

Taeyeon chuckled, and afterwards, she just nodded her head.

" Oh My God! I really can't believe you were able to hold his hairless leg! I mean-- it's just so--" Yuri stuttered as she started laughing hard.

Afterwards, all the girls laughed and hugged each other. And they were happy, but,it was short lived when they heard sobs.

They look around and thought it was Taeyeon. But, Taeyeon was puzzled as well.

They looked at each other, and realized that it was Jessica crying.

" Sooyeon-ah, why are you crying?" Taeyeon asked as she wiped Jessica's tears.

" I'm sorry, unnie. I just can't believe that we are all complete again. We were actually very scared about what happened to you. We thought we would lose you, but, you're here! And I'm so happy, that you're here now." Jessica said as she hugged Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could help but tear up as well.

" I know. I'm so happy to see you girls as well. Now, we're all complete!"

All the girls hugged each other again and they stayed that way for about five minutes- making up for the week they have lost.

" So Nyu Shi Dae Fighting!" Taeyeon said.

" Fighting! " the other girls added.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: City of Pyongyang Hospital ( Room 217)
Time: 6:00 a.m.
Date: March 17,2012

All Luna wanted to do was to sleep, but all she heard were :

" Jagiya, wake up. It's me."

Luna,thinking it was Onew, woke up. And, she was surprised to see Amber next to her,

Luna sighed, and said:

" Amber-unnie, I thought you were Onew."

" Oh my God! From before, until now, all you can think about is Onew!" Amber complained.

" Yah! Like you don't think about Key-oppa all the time." Luna said.

The other girls giggled.

" It was supposed to be a secret between us."

" Well, I'm glad your safe, with us." Victoria said as she hugged Luna.

" Yeah. I really missed you, unnie." Sulli said.

" Me too, it was really boring and not dorky without you." Krystal added.

Everyone laughed, and they hugged each other. After a few seconds, Luna said:

" Amber-unnie, where were you last week?"

" Oh God! That was a week ago, you still remember it? Despite the kidnapping?" Amber said.

" Um, just curious." Luna said with a smile.

Amber smiled and she said:

" I'll tell you guys. I went to his dorm, and told him. But, he kinda had a problem after that. I was thinking it had something to do with Onew's kidnapping."

The f(x) widened their eyes and they all started screaming, and reacting the way the idols reacted to Luna an Onew.

" Omo! Amber Liu, are you serious?" Victoria said.

" Unnie! Seriously?" Luna added.

Amber just nodded her head.

" Oh My God! I hope things work out for you and him !" Sulli said.

" Yeah! And There will be another SHINee-f(x) couple. I just hope things work out for Taemin-oppa and I." Krystal added.

" Yah! You've got big dreams with him!" Luna teased.

" Heck yeah." Krystal replied.

And afterwards, they all laughed and hugged each other once more. And f(x) was complete again.