Chapter Four: I Want To Go Home

Kidnapped

// A.N. FranFran, Happy Birthday! This chapter's for you.//

Location: Unknown
Time: 10:30 a.m.

Date: March 10,2012

D.O. sat down , his head leaning in Luhan's shoulder. He was mumbling words no one could even decipher .

" Hyung." D.O. mumbled.

" What is it?" Luhan asked , as he his younger brother's hair.

" I'm scared. I want to go home." D.O. replied with tears in his eyes.

" D.O. , please don't cry. I also miss my family, I miss f(x) . I want to go home too." Luna said as she hugged the maknae.

" I just want to get out of here, noona." D.O. said, as he sobbed.

" I also want to go home. I miss my friends too ." Yesung said, as he patted the maknae's head.

" I miss the times I spent Jaejoong-hyung and the others . Last night was supposed to be my time with them, and then this happened." Changmin added.

" I miss my dongsaengs as well." Onew said.

" See, D.O. Everyone misses their family as well. I miss Girls' Generation. I miss my sisters. I promise you, we would all get out of here in no time. We would see them someday." Taeyeon said as she hugged D.O.

They waited for a few minutes, and afterwards, a man, wearing a white tracksuit, and white mask that covered everything except his eyes.

The man had a gun on his hand, which scared the crap out of the seven hostages.

" Who's the oldest among all of you?" the man asked.

" I am ." Yesung replied.

" Come here, with me." the man said as he grabbed Yesung by the collar.

" Yah! Where are you taking me?" Yesung said as he tried to fight the bigger and stronger male.

" Interrogation. And please, Stop fighting, or face this." the man said as he placed the gun near Yesung's head.

" No!" Taeyeon and Luna shouted together.

" Don't hurt him!" D.O. added.

" Just follow me, and I swear, no one would get hurt." the man said, as he grabbed Yesung's hair, and dragged him out of the room.

The six other hostages watched as their oldest member got dragged by a mysterious man, out of their prison.

They heard the metallic door lock and all they had to do was wait, wait for Yesung to come back in.

The other six hostages waited for about ten to fifteen minutes, and when Yesung came back in, he was filled with bruises, both black and blue. He had a cut on his cheek and his hair was all messed up.

" Yesung-oppa!" Taeyeon said as she knelt beside Yesung, who was slighty unconscious .

" You promised that you won't hurt him!" D.O. shouted.

" If you don't want to end up like him, you have to follow my rules. Sadly, Mr. Pin-up boy did the exact opposite of what I was saying. " the man said.

" But still! You said that you won't do anything to us!" Changmin said.

" I said , follow my rules. And, you gave me an idea! Follow me Shim Changmin." the man said, as he pointed a gun to Changmin.

Without hesitation, Changmin followed the guy.

" You better not beat me up." Changmin mumbled.

" I won't if you just answer me well." the man replied.

So Changmin followed the man, only to be beaten up and released twenty minutes later.

Apparently, Onew, D.O. and Luhan got the same treatment.

Taeyeon and Luna had a few bruises on their faces and red hand marks all over their bodies.

" Someone just help us ! Please!" D.O. yelled, desperately, while crying.

" Help us, these people are killing us!" Luhan added.

" Guys. Don't stress yourselves out." Yesung whispered.

" These guys are just torturing us. I can't take it anymore!" Onew screamed.

" Please! Help us!" Taeyeon shouted.

" We can't take it any longer! We
might as well die here, than be tortured again." Luna said.

" Just help us." Changmin mumbled, as he was close to fainting.

The seven hostages just breathed loudly as they leaned on the hard white walls of their prison cell .

After a few minutes of agonizing pain, the masked man entered their cell, bringing a camera.

" You asked for help?" the man asked.

" The hell are you doing here?" Yesung asked rudely.

" Well, I was going to send your family a message, well, I guess you could tape yourselves and I'll send it to your family." the masked man said.

They looked at each other and they all thought alike.

" Hit record." Changmin said.

So, the masked man recorded the seven hostages, and delivered the message to SM Town.