Chapter Twenty- Six: SM Town Fighting!!

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys, I didn't expect this chapter to be so long. So, I guess next update will be tomorrow morning. Cause I'll still be editing the two chapters.//

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 7:49 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

The idols ate their last meal for the day. If something goes wrong later, they could be eating the last meal of their lives.

As usual, Shindong and the other boys were eating. The girls were checking on their image, hair and other things.

But, Leeteuk, was staring at only one thing. The message from KangTa, or MM.

" Eight o' clock, that's just ten minutes from now. " Leeteuk mumbled.

" I know." Heechul said, as he sat beside him.

" You-you heard me?" Leeteuk asked.

" Yeah. You're voice was loud enough for everyone to hear." Heechul replied with a chuckle.

" Oh." Leeteuk said.

" Yeah. So, as you were saying, it almost eight o' clock." Heechul said.

" Yeah, it's almost eight. We have to be down there, at eight. We have to face KangTa-hyung." Leeteuk said.

" And?"

" And, I'm scared. What if something goes wrong? Someone here could get hurt! Or worse, be killed." Leeteuk said.

Heechul chuckled at Leeteuk, and afterwards, he hugged his only hyung.

" You know, hyung. If we die, we die. But, if we die doing what we want, or doing what was supposed to be done, we can say that our life's purpose has been fulfilled. Look, hyung, we are trying to save Sungie, and if we die trying to save him, at least we did. You said it yourself, we'd do anything to get them back. This mission is suicide, but it's the suicide of doing something that needs to be done." Heechul said to Leeteuk, while holding onto his hand.

Leeteuk smiled at Heechul and said:

" Chul, If I die tonight, you will be leader of Super Junior. I never thought you'd be one, but, I guess you are."

Heechul couldn't help but cry. So, he hugged Leeteuk one last time and afterwards, he whispered:

" It's 7:52, hyung. I guess you should start motivating them before the real thing."

Leeteuk wiped the tear from his eye and Heechul's eye and afterwards he nodded his head.

" SM Family, gather." Leeteuk said.

The SM Family did as they were told, and they gathered around him.

" It's time. I know you guys are scared, some of us could get hurt, or something might happen, but, we should know that we are doing this for them. This mission is suicide, but as Heechul said,it's the suicide of doing something that needs to be done. So, we just need to do what we gotta do." Leeteuk said.

The idols were silent for a moment. It was until SM's maknae, Krystal, approached Leeteuk and hugged him tight.

" Oppa. If something happens to me, goodbye. And thank you for being a great leader of SM." Krystal whispered as she let tears fall from her eyes.

Victoria and Jessica joined the hug. Siwon and Chen joined the hug as well, and for one last time, the SM Family had a group hug.

" Guys, it's 7: 55, we need to be down there by 8. So, let's go." Leeteuk sad as he released himself from the hug.

Leeteuk grabbed the bag with the one billion won and he turned to the other idols, who were still hugging each other.

" Hate to break it to you, but we're gonna be late guys." Leeteuk said as he tapped the other idols.

The other idols released themselves, and together, they left the penthouse, and rode the cargo elevator, going down to the parking lot, where they saw two figures, waiting for them.

Leeteuk looked at his watch, and he said:

" Eight o'clock. Showtime."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

Changmin woke up, feeling more drowsy than usual. He was also feeling hungry. Imagine, after almost two days of not eating anything, who wouldn't be hungry.

He looked around the room, and realized he was still in the freaky black room. He was still tied on the chair. Beside him were the people he spent the past week with.

Everything was the same, except for the flickering light on the wall. It was something that looked like a chip.

He finally got his sense of sight back , so he tried to wake Yesung up.

" Yah. Yesung-hyung, look at that, something's flickering on the wall." Changmin said.

" Wha-- Ugh. Changmin , that's just a light or something." Yesung said, with his eyes still closed.

" No, hyung. It looks like a chip." Changmin said.

Once he said chip, Luhan and Taeyeon woke up.

" A what?" Luhan asked.

" Did you say chip?" Taeyeon added.

" Yeah. More of like a chip." Yesung replied.

" Wait a sec." Changmin said.

" What now?" Taeyeon asked.

" It says XXX Guns and Bombs Supply." Changmin replied.

" So, what is it?" Luhan asked.

" A bomb!" Yesung yelled.

His yell made Luna, Onew and D.O. wake up. And panic as well.

" A bomb!! Where?" Onew panicked.

" In front of us." Taeyeon replied.

" Is it detonated?" D.O. asked.

" It's deactivated. But, something will surely activate this." Luhan replied.

" Let's just hope that won't activate. Or else we'll be screwed." Luna said.

The seven hostages just sighed, and stared at the bomb in front of them, hoping that it won't activate.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Hotel/ Factory's Parking Lot
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

KangTa and BoA were already at the parking lot when they saw about forty-five people walk towards them. Those forty-five people were their dongsaengs to be exact.

" They're here. Call Jonghwa." KangTa ordered.

BoA called Jonghwa and told him to come.

He saw Leeteuk on the other side, bringing the bag of money.

" Yah! Ahn Chil Hyun! Why are you doing this? Why do want us to suffer? I thought you were our oldest?" Leeteuk yelled.

KangTa chuckled and he yelled back:

" Control! You kids have been in power for too long. And, what do I get? I worked hard to have some reputation in the industry, and what do I get in return? A bunch of kids who actually stole the spotlight from me!"

" If power was all you wanted, why didn't you say so? We were always open for your comeback. You are the oldest, you were part of H.O.T., of course, we'd have respect for you." Leeteuk yelled.

" Yeah!" Heechul, and the other idols yelled, but, not at the same time.

Leeteuk turned to BoA and said:

" And you, Kwon Boa, why the are you siding with him? He is the enemy!"

" I chose to be on his side. And to tell you the truth, he is partly right, you kids have been here for so long. He needs to be on top for some time too." BoA replied.

" Something is wrong with you two! I swear to all people in the world! You two are freaks!" Leeteuk yelled.

KangTa and BoA laughed hard and afterwards, KangTa said:

" Enough with the talking. Do you have the money?"

" Yes." Leeteuk replied.

KangTa smiled and afterwards, he said:

" Give it to me."

BoA raised a gun to Leeteuk and said:

" Listen to him, oppa. I don't  want to hurt you."

Leeteuk was just a meter away from KangTa when he pulled back.

" Give me Yesung first."

" Oh. I guess not. Money down, Jungsoo."

" Give me my dongsaengs."

" Give me the money."

" Give me my dongsaengs, one last time."

" The money."

KangTa and Leeteuk were so close to fist fighting when they heard a bike approach the hotel.
The bike rider, hit Leeteuk's neck snatched the bag from Leeteuk and gave it to BoA.

BoA checked the bag, and she made sure that it was a billion won.

When she did, she said:

" Complete."

Jonghwa stepped down from the bike and approached KangTa and BoA.

" Very good." KangTa said, as he looked down on Leeteuk, who was still on the floor.

" So, now that we have the money, we'll give you what you want." BoA said, as she tossed a Digital stopwatch to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk caught it with one hand and asked:

" So, what is this?"

" Oh yeah. Before you could see them. I want to play a game." KangTa said as he rode on the bike.

" What game?" Leeteuk asked.

" Hmm. A game of life and death. Your members are in there. At the basement. But, the thing is,I've got the placed filled with bombs. So, one sense of a human could activate everything. And once it's activated, you've got one hour. So, happy playing." BoA said as she rode on the bike, behind KangTa.

" Happy playing. See you." KangTa said as he stepped on the gas and drove away, at about a hundred miles an hour.

" Hankyung! Run after them!" Leeteuk yelled as he tried to get up.

Hankyung ran to the nearest bike, started to paddle and eventually, chased after KangTa and BoA.

Jonghwa whistled, and afterwards, seventy boys went out from their hiding places.

" I'm sorry, but my boss told me to do this." Jonghwa said, as he took out a pocket knife and charged at Leeteuk. Leeteuk dodged the attack, and tried to fight Jonghwa as well.

The other boys charged at The SM Family and once they did, SM Town attacked.

" SM Town, fighting!!" Heechul yelled as he punched the boy approaching him.

" SM Town, fighting!!" the other idols yelled as well, as they tried to hit the attacking squad.

There were a series of punches all around the parking lot. It was a battle of forty against seventy. The idols knew that one of them could get hurt, but, they didn't care, because it was for the family.

The idols applied the martial arts lessons they learned. They punched and kicked with power, ran with speed, and used all the things they could use. Rocks, twigs and their power. But, no matter how they kicked and punched, their opponent would just stand up and fight.

For thirty minutes, the SM Family fought with the gang. Despite them having bruises on their bodies and faces, they did not mind. They just needed to fight them off.

" They're too many!" Kai complained.

" And too powerful!" Amber added.

" Just continue fighting. Fight to the death!" Xiumin yelled as he kicked a guy.

" They're so strong." Hyoyeon said.

"Just give up already!" Jaejoong said as he threw a rock on a guy.

Unfortunately, the guy dodged it and it hit the wall. But, not just the wall, it hit the sensor.

The sensor started to beep and afterwards, Leeteuk felt the remote vibrate.

This made everyone- the idols and the gang, silent.

Leeteuk looked at the remote, and saw this:

" Time Remaining: 59:56"

" Oh ." Leeteuk said.

" The sensor bombs, it'll explode in an hour." Key added.

" What do we do?" Ryeowook asked.

" Kyu and Suho, en--" Leeteuk said, but got stopped by a punch coming from Jonghwa.

This started SM Town and the gang started to have a fist fight again.

There was another series of kicking, punching, hitting, throwing of rocks, cussing and yelling.

Kyuhyun and Suho managed to look for Leeteuk through the riot and asked him:

" Hyung, what do we do?" Kyuhyun asked, while fighting another guy.

" Get in the factory. Look for them. Bring them out. Both of you, go!" Leeteuk yelled.

Kyuhyun and Suho had no other choice but to enter the factory, which would explode in just an hour.

The other idols on the other hand, fought with the gang, like a 'fight to the death' war.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Pyongyang National Road
Time: 8:39 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

Hankyung paddled as fast as he could. But, a man could never beat a machine.

 Who knew, after thirty minutes of intense chasing, Hankyung was tired. But, he just continued paddling, for the family.

" Just give up, Han Geng!" KangTa yelled from his motorcycle.

" Never!" Hankyung yelled.

BoA targeted Hankyung, pulled the trigger of the gun and afterwards, shot.

Hankyung dodged each bullet swiftly as he could. Like a crane.

" Give up, Hankyung-oppa!" BoA yelled as she shot three more bullets, on which, Hankyung dodged.

After another three miles of chasing and shooting, Hankyung heard something.

A police car to be exact.

" This is the North Korean Police Department. Stop the vehicle at once." the policeman said.

But, Hankyung recognized his voice. He looked back and saw a very familiar person.

He saw Park JongMin. The friendly policeman.

" Park JongMin?" Hankyung asked himself.

" I repeat. This is the North Korean Police Department. Stop the vehicle at once." the policeman said.

KangTa and BoA just sped up and drove faster.

" One last time. This is the North Korean Police Department. Stop the vehicle at once or we will be forced to shoot." the policeman said.

It was when Hankyung decided to leave them to the policemen and see what will happen next.

" Never!" BoA yelled as she started shooting at the police car .

The police car dodged the bullets, and Park JongMin, started shooting them.

He targeted the tires of the motor bike and he shot. The tire went flat and afterwards, the oldest boy and girl fell from the bike and skidded on the asphalt.

Injured, KangTa and BoA tried to
 stand up, but, five policemen grabbed them on their arms and handcuffed them.

" You two are under arrest for kidnapping, trespassing and attempted murder." a policeman said

" Get in the car, will you." another one added.

" How dare you accuse me! You have no evidence!" BoA yelled as she was forced inside the car.

" No! You! All of you! You will pay!" KangTa shouted as he was placed in the car.

" Shut up!" the policeman said as he hit KangTa 's head.

Afterwards, the police car drove off and sped away from the city.

All Hankyung could do was laugh. He took a last glimpse on KangTa and BoA, who were giving him a cold look. He just waved at them, and they snubbed.

Finally, it was over.

Hankyung sat on the side if the road, and someone approached him.

" So, I see who you're chasing." JongMin said as he approached Hankyung.

" Hey." Hankyung said as he hugged the North Korean.

The two hugged for a moment, and afterwards, Hankyung asked:

" Who told you about this?"

" Well, my cousin did. And coincidently, my cousin is KangTa's third degree cousin. So, they keep in touch." JongMin replied with a smile.

" Ahh. So, you guys are from a small world." Hankyung teased.

" Haha. Yeah." JongMin replied.

" Oh yeah. I retrieved this from them." JongMin said as he handed Hankyung the bag, with the 1 billion won.

" Thanks." Hankyung replied.

After five minutes of talking, Hankyung snapped out.

" Oh my God! I forgot about my companions. They're fighting some gang. We kind of need your help as well."

" Really, what gang?" JongMin asked.

" I don't know. But, they're leader's name was Jonghwa." Hankyung replied.

JongMin was silent for a few minutes before he asked:

" Where are they?"

" Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel." Hankyung replied.

" Okay. Let's go. I have to go there." JongMin said.

" Why?" Hankyung asked.

" Two reasons. First: I need to help you. Second: Jonghwa is my brother."

Hankyung gasped, but, he decided not to ask anymore. Because it was a big deal.

So, they drove to the hotel as fast as they could. Who knows, they were already running out of time.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 9:00 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

" Time Remaining: 30:06"

The SM artists and the gang were still fighting. Because, none of the teams are willing to go down from their status.

" I'm so tired!" Jonghyun yelled as he threw a punch to a guy.

" I need to faint." Sungmin said as he kicked someone.

" Just fight guys!" Chen yelled, while wiping the blood from his mouth.

Kicking and punching continued for more minutes. the idols had more bruises on their bodies, especially Tao, Leeteuk and Kris. Victoria and Yuri were some of the girls who had a lot of bruises.

" Where the hell is Kyuhyun and Suho!" Kangin yelled.

" They should deactivate the bomb by now!" Shindong yelled.

" I know! Where the hell are they?"  Kibum asked, while punching another guy.

" Kyuhyun! Suho! Where are you?" Lay yelled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 9:07 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

Kyuhyun and Suho searched the entire basement, but all they saw were blinking chips that said:

" Time Remaining: 23:48"

" Twenty-three minutes left? We gotta be quick!" Kyuhyun said as he look around the basement.

" Hyung, we've been looking around this place for thirty minutes, and we saw nothing." Suho complained.

" Kim Joon Myun, we just gotta keep looking for whatever is here. We need to look for them now, if we can't, we die with them." Kyuhyun said as he shook EXO's leader.

" Okay. Okay. Let's go! Twenty-two minutes." Suho shrugged Kyuhyun off and dragged him.

After a few minutes, it seemed like they gave up already.

" Where the hell are you!" Suho yelled as he picked a rock from the ground and threw it.cv

" Yah. Don't give up! We'll find them in no time. " Kyuhyun said.

" I know. I'm just frustrated!" Suho said as he continued to throw rocks.

Apparently, he heard the rock stumble down something. And that something was stairs.

" Wait. Do you hear the rock?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Yeah. It's falling down--" Suho said.

" Stairs." Kyuhyun added.

" Let's check it out, hyung!" Suho said as he dragged Kyuhyun down the stairs.

Kyuhyun and Suho ran down the stairs, and they looked for the hostages, with the remaining twenty minutes left.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Hotel/ Factory's Parking Lot
Time: 9:15 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

" Time Remaining: 15:28"

The fighting continued. After forty-five minutes, the punching, kicking and screaming just did not stop.

" ! Fifteen minutes! Kyu and Suho should be here by now!" Donghae yelled.

" I know! Where the hell are they?" Sulli added.

" Cho Kyuhyun! Kim Joon Myun! Where the hell are you?" Yunho yelled.

" They should be--" Sooyoung said, but got interrupted by a fist on her face.

" Yah! Where are you!!" Yuri added.

Another five minutes passed by, and finally, Hankyung arrived with the group of policemen.

" Hankyung-hyung?" Yoochun asked.

" And policemen?" Taemin added.

" H-how?" Minho asked.

" This is the North Korean Police Department. Stop the fighting at once." JongMin yelled.

" Agh! It's you again!" Jonghwa yelled as he approached his older brother.

" Not now, Jonghwa. " JongMin said as he grabbed his brother and began a fist fight with him.

The other policemen help JongMin with the other gangsters, and while they were doing their businesses. The idols slowly stepped out of the scene and sat on the side of the road. They were all tired, red, some were pale. They all had bruises all over their bodies. Some were having asthma attacks, and some were having anemia and vertigo.

" You are all under arrest!" JongMin yelled, finally putting an end to all the fist fighting.

" You are so gonna pay for this hyung." Jonghwa cursed.

" No, you are paying in jail. Now, get in smug." JongMin said as he pushed his brother into the truck and drove away. Bringing the seventy bruised boys to the nearest precint.

Before leaving, JongMin gave the idols a salute, and afterwards, they drove away.

The idols celebrated, that finally, the fist fight was over. But, it was short lived when Leeteuk took the remote out.

" Time Remaining: 05:28"

" ! Five minutes!" Seohyun cursed.

" Where are you, oppa?" Yoona yelled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 9:25 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

Kyuhyun and Suho shone their flashlights down the staircase. Finally, they saw the rock they threw just a few minutes ago.

" This is the lowest ground. They must be close." Kyuhyun said.

" Yeah. Let's just keep on looking for them. We have about five minutes." Suho said as he ran past the three sensor bombs on the wall.

" Suho, look. There are more bombs, meaning, they're close." Kyuhyun explained to EXO-K's leader.

Suho nodded his head, and afterwards, he continued looking for the other hostages.

Kyuhyun followed him down the hallway, and together, they looked for them.

" I swear, if we don't find them in three minutes, you and I will be dead meat." Kyuhyun said, his voice echoing throughout the hallway.

" Yeah. But, I'd rather be dead meat than to let KyungSoo die." Suho mumbled.

" Yeah. I'll never let anything happen to Yesung-hyung, or ChangMin or Onew, or anyone. Because you guys are my family." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

This made Suho tear up and ask:

" So, is this sort of suicide? I mean, death with honor?"

" Sure it is."

Kyuhyun grabbed Suho's hand, and they travelled deeper into the hallway.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Meanwhile, Luhan was trying to take out the handcuff on his hand. He knew that he only had a few more minutes left. He wanted to survive, but, it felt like there was no hope.

" Ugh! Why won't my ing wrist budge!" Luhan cursed as he forced his hand out of the handcuff.

" Yah! Xi Luhan, no matter how hard you try, it won't work." Changmin said.

" Yeah, oppa. You're just making things worse for you." Luna said.

" Just accept the fact that in the next few minutes, or seconds, this bomb could explode." Taeyeon added.

" And we could all die." Onew mumbled.

" Hey guys, why are you so hopeless? We could still survive this! Who knows any minute from now someone's gonna help us." Yesung said, as if to motivate his dongsaengs.

" No use, hyung. Probably when help gets here it'll be too late. Maybe, we'll all be dead." D.O. muttered.

The was a sudden silence before Luhan yelled.

" If you guys are so negative, then I'll be positive. I'd do anything to escape and be together with my family!"

Afterwards, Luhan kicked his wrist, and felt his wrist bone break inside of him.

" Ahh! !" Luhan cursed as he slid his right hand out.

The other hostages were shocked at this. They found it stupid that someone would break a bone to escape death. But, Luhan was right. They needed to escape. Even though they didn't, at least they tried to.

" For life!" D.O. said he broke his wrist bone and slid it out.

" For my friends!" Taeyeon yelled, and doing the same thing."

" For love!" Onew and Luna said, as they kicked each other's wristbones, and slid it out of their handcuffs.

" For my brothers." Changmin said as he forcefully pulled the handcuff out from the chair, breaking both the chair and his arm.

With the other idols free, Yesung was the only one tied up. Looking at his dongsaengs, at pain, and in happiness, he said:

" For the family."

Afterwards, he broke his hand and slid it out of the cuff.

The hostages stood up from their chairs as they were wincing in pain, and they heard familiar voices.

" They're here. I can here voices."

" Yeah. It sounds like Yesung-hyung."

" Is that Suho?" Yesung asked.

" And Kyuhyun?" Changmin asked.

Afterwards, the two boys appeared in front of the metal bars.

" Oppa!" Luna and Taeyeon said together.

" Guys! " Kyuhyun yelled.

" Are you okay?" Suho asked.

" Did they hurt you?" Kyuhyun added.

The two boys started to ask a lot of questions until they heard beeping.

Afterwards, they heard a woman's voice in a computer chip, say:

" Time to explosion: Fifty-nine seconds."

" !" the hostages and the rescuers cursed together.

" Faster, hyung!" D.O. said.

" Faster!  Get us out of here, now!" Onew added.

" Okay. Okay. Someone give me a pin." Changmin said.

" Oh, I have one." Taeyeon said as she got her pin an gave it to Chsngmin.

Changmin, with his good hand, inserted the pin in the padlock, and in less than three seconds, the metal gate unlocked.

" Let's go!" Yesung said as he limped.

The hostages dashed as fast as they could. Not minding their injuries, they just ran, and they wanted to live. The other hostages, and the two rescuers ran up the stairs and found their way up to the warehouse. Now their problem was to get out of the factory, in just a very limited time.

" Time to explosion: Twenty- seven seconds."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Hotel/Factory's Parking Lot
Time: 9:29 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

" Time Remaining: 00:17"

"They should be here by now!" Leeteuk yelled.

" I know! There are fifteen seconds left. They should be here!" Baekhyun added.

" I'm losing my patience. I'm getting in there!" Jonghyun said as he ran towards the hotel/ factory.

Instantly, Kris blocked him and said:

" Yah! I know that you want to rescue them, but, we can't lose anymore lives. Just now, we lost nine, if in a few seconds, none of them are going out. Then-- I have- to say I'm sorry."

Kris started crying, and it made everyone cry as well. They had a group hug, but it wasn't a hug of celebration, but a hug of condolence. Imagine losing nine people you love.

They looked at the hotel's entrance one more time, and they closed their eyes, not wanting to see what may happen next.

There were sobs all over the place. Especially when the remote started beeping.

" Beep. Beep. Beep." the remote went.

" Unnie!" Sulli sobbed.

" Hyung! " Henry added, while still crying.

" Please--" Leeteuk said, but got stopped by one big blow.

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

The blow cast forth a strong wind which pushed all the idols to the other side of the parking lot. Along with them were debris from the building, and cement, rubble and tiles.

Once the idols made contact with the other part of the parking lot, most of them passed out on the spot. Others, were just trapped under rubble, pleading for help, until they eventually passed out.

Leeteuk flew to the other side of the lot and hit the other building hard. The last thing Leeteuk heard before he fell unconscious, was the sound of sirens, and the sound of his dongsaengs pleading for help.