Chapter Two: Were We Kidnapped?

Kidnapped

//A.N. Hey! Since Marz was so desperate to read my story, I posted the second chapter. It's kinda short though, but, here it is!//

Location: Unknown

Time: 2:45 a.m.
Date: March 10,2012

A delivery van passed by the intersection, and it entered the deep forests. It stopped on the side of the street and the driver, who was wearing a mask, stepped out of the truck.

He met a man, about thirty years old, and they started a conversation :

" Do you have the things I ordered?" the man asked.

" Yeah. Five boys and two girls? Complete package sir!" the driver replied.

" Very good. How long have they been out?" the man asked.

" Um. About three to four hours. They'll wake up about ten hours from now. I used Broton Zero." the driver replied.

" Okay. Here's you reward." the man said as he tossed a bag to the driver.

The driver looked in the bag and saw one hundred million won.

" Thank you, sir. I shall go now."
the driver said as he climbed back in his truck and drove away.

The man laughed and checked at what he ordered.

It was complete, there were Seven people. Five boys and two girls.

"Let's see if I'll be known once more if you guys are gone.!" the man said to himself, as he laughed hard again.

He placed the unconscious bodies inside his van and drove away , bringing them to an unknown secluded place, far from Seoul.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

8 hours later..

Luna woke up to the sounds of door banging, wall kicking and water dropping on her head.

She looked around her surroundings.

There were white walls, white floor, white ceiling and even she, was wearing white .

There was a dumbwaiter, which was also painted white.

She looked around one more time, and she was relieved.  She was  relieved because she was not alone.

Six other people were with her. Six very familiar people. They were really close to her, more of family.

" Onew-oppa?" Luna said, as she rubbed her eyes.

" Luna-ssi." Onew said as he shook Luna.

" What happened? Where are we?" Luna asked.

" We've been kidnapped! We have to find a way out of here." Onew replied as he helped Luna up the floor.

Luna unsteadily got to her feet and passed by D.O., who was in absolute hysterics. He was being comforted by Luhan.

Taeyeon was just sitting on the floor. She looked totally depressed.

Yesung and Changmin were trying to open the lock of the metal door.

" Luna!" Changmin said as he hugged his dongsaeng .

Luna hugged him back and afterwards, she went to Taeyeon.

" Taeyeon-unnie, don't worry, we'll be out of here in no time."

 Taeyeon just simply nodded her head and she faced the wall.

Luna's attention immediately turned to D.O., who was already crying in fright.

" Hyung. I'm scared. I want to go home. I want to see EXO, my parents, my family." D.O. said while choking on his sobs.

" D.O.-ssi, don't worry, we'll be here for a short time. We'll go out of here, later." Luhan said, as he hugged his dongsaeng .

Luna sat at one corner. She watched as Yesung, Changmin and Onew tried to open the locks of the metallic doors that trapped them, but, it was no use.

" This is impossible to open!" Yesung said as he tried kicking the door.

" Why the heck is this so hard?" Changmin said, as he helped Yesung kick the door.

" I want to go home!" Onew said as he punched the door, until his knuckles were sore.

The three men sat down by the wall, they were exhausted and they found it hopeless.

They just had to accept the fact that they were kidnapped. Kidnapped by some unknown random person for no reason.

They were all silent, they just stared at each other , before Luhan Started a conversation .

" So, how did you guys get here?"

" Long story ." Luna replied.

" I honestly don't remember." Onew replied .

" I remember being beaten up by some rod , and suffocated by a trash bag." Yesung added.

" I remember being pricked by a needle." Changmin said.

Taeyeon , who was silent all this time, started to cry.

Yesung went by her side and comforted her.

" It's okay, Taeyeon -ssi ." Yesung said as he fixed Taeyeon's hair.

" I'm sorry. It's just, I was supposed to meet my dad. But, this happened , so, yeah." Taeyeon simply replied.

Yesung just hugged his dongsaeng , and promised her that everything would be okay .

" I wonder if Kris and Lay are worrying about me now. I'm sure they don't care about me." Luhan added.

" Hey. Luhan-ssi, don't say that. I'm sure, they are very worried about you now, I know that they're dying to see you again." Changmin said , as he comforted the Chinese boy.

Luhan nodded his head in agreement , and D.O. just hugged him.

They were all silent again, before Luna stood up and slowly went near the wall.

" We've been watched ." Luna said.

" What?" Luhan Asked.

" Yeah. Look, it's a surveillance camera." Luna said.

" Hell no!" Onew shouted as he went near the camera.

" They know we've been doing the entire time!" Changmin said.

" I guess we just have to deal with it. " Taeyeon said.

" Yeah. You're right. We have to deal with this stuff, and not do anything stupid about it, or else--." Yesung said.

" Or else ,what hyung?" D.O. asked.

" Things might happen." Yesung simply replied.

D.O. started to sob again, Luhan Comforted him and everyone was unusually silent until Luhan whispered to him:

" KyungSoo- ah, we need to be strong."

Their silence was broken when the dumbwaiter started to moving down.

When the dumbwaiter arrived , it brought the seven people a pot of porridge and a note that said:

" They say that food can discipline a person. So, my challenge is, to budget your porridge wisely, because this will be your food for the entire day.

And good thing you found my camera. Well, don't do anything stupid, because you will be filmed.

                                           -   V1"

" Who's V1?" Yesung asked.

" I don't know." Changmin said, reading the notes again.

" How will we budget this small pot for the seven of us?" D.O. asked.

" We just need to deal with it." Onew replied as he took a sip of the hot porridge.

" Well, I guess he's right. We need to deal with it." Taeyeon added, with a forced smile.

" Come on, let's eat the porridge before it becomes cold." Luhan suggested.

" Yeah, let's eat." Luna said as she took seven spoons, distributed it to her companions, and they started eating.

The only things that rushed in their minds were their thoughts on escaping and meeting their families again.