Chapter Five: Who's V1?

Kidnapped

// A.N. Sundays are always free days. So I got to write one more chapter! Before I go offline for another week because of school.//

 

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 6:24 p.m.
Date: March 10,2012

Xiumin was already about to drink his seventh espresso for the night , but, Hankyung reminded him to stop drinking too much of it.

Kris on the other hand, just drank and drank, like a drunk person.

" This is all my fault." Kris said as he started hitting himself.

" Yah! Don't blame yourself! No one ever wanted this to happen ." Yoochun said .

" You know, I feel like I've been such a bad person, especially to Luhan. And now , he's gone.- and- I-I don't even know if he's safe or anything and I-" Lay stuttered as he started crying.

Kris placed a shoulder around him and comforted his dongsaeng.

" I also feel guilty about bullying D.O. Like that. I know he doesn't deserve this, it was actually better if I got kidnapped instead." Kai added.

" You know, I also blame myself for Changmin's disappearance. I actually told him to change at the basement, he could have been safe if I changed downstairs." Yunho said.

" We've been really bad to Onew-hyung , lately." the SHINee members said.

" Look guys, I know it's not your fault. Look, I also blame myself for Yesung's disappearance  , but, what can we do. We don't even know where they are." Leeteuk said as he stood up and walked around the room .

" I guess, you're right." Jaejoong said.

" So what, we simply just wait? What if something bad happens to them?" Eunhyuk reacted.

" That will never happen , I know that they'll be safe." Leeteuk said, as he sat down .

The boys waited for a few minutes, and afterwards, the girls arrived, together with SM Entertainment's main CEO, Lee Soo-Man.

" So, I heard the news. What the hell happened?" the CEO asked.

" Well, we don't really know." Junsu replied .

The CEO gave his ex- client a strange look before finally said:

" I know this may be hard but we can't break the news about missing members. There will be public riots and I don't like that. So, you kids are alone now ." the CEO said.

" Okay." Sungmin answered.

" I'll leave you alone to plan. You need to do this on your own." the CEO said as he left the conference room.

After a few minutes , he came back in, bringing a CD.

" I think someone sent us something." the CEO said.

" Let's watch it." Zhou Mi suggested.

" Okay." Henry said as the other nodded in agreement.

Siwon and Chanyeol prepared the TV and CD players and afterwards, they watched the CD.

" Please dim the lights ." Donghae asked.

" Sure." Ryeowook said as he turned off the lights.

When the CD started playing , a masked man appeared on the screen and started talking:

" Hello, SM Family.
I am the masked man, you could call me V1. No one knows my real identity, but me. So the real reason why I am sending this message is to tell you that, I have your missing family."


The camera moved and focused in seven frail and weak people on the wall.

" Teukie-hyung !!" Yesung screamed .

" Yunho-hyung ! Help me." Changmin whispered.

" Help us please." Luna and Taeyeon said.

" Please rescue us before anything goes wrong." Luhan added.

" Please help us, because I don't want to die yet." D.O. said , while crying.

" But, please be safe." Onew said, closing their statements.

The camera focused once more on the masked man, he started  talking again.

" So, you've seen your family suffer? Do you like it? I think you don't .

But, I have a proposition for you. If you are ready to give me money, or, if you're ready to steal money perhaps, how much are you willing to pay ? For each of them? Your choice.

This is a special message from V1."


And the TV turned off.

The tape left everyone in the room speechless.

Some were crying, like Victoria and Jessica . Baekhyun and Junsu were crying as well.

Chen was apparently cursing in Korean and the others were just silent.

The CEO took out a cellphone, which said "V2" and he read the note attached to it.

" This will help you communicate with me. You can't text anyone else, only me.

                                            V1"

Jaejoong took the phone on the table and he examined it.

" Please give me the phone." Kangin said .

Jaejoong gave Kangin the phone and Kangin examined it.

" It's a smartphone ." Kangin said.

" A what?" Amber asked .

" A smartphone. From what I know, only military use these." Kangin replied to his dongsaeng.

" Why does V1 have a smartphone?" Kibum asked, while sitting on the floor.

" Yeah. It's kind of suspicious that he has a smartphone." Sulli added.

" You got a point. What if this V1 dude is actually a military officer?" Yoona asked.

" Military men may use this, but some other rich people could afford these." Hankyung said.

" We need to know where these phones come from .Kyuhyun, Suho, do you think you guys could research about this phone?" Heechul asked.

" Copy." Kyuhyun and Suho replied.

" Well, maybe this phone could lead us to them." Sehun said.

" It will." Shindong replied.

They were silent for a few minutes, and the smartphone rang.

Jonghyun immediately grabbed the phone and read the message:

" Rule one: No police. Just you and the money. -V1"

" The hell? No police? You've got to be kidding me!" Key said.

" We have no other choice but to follow them. Someone might die." Minho added.

" I don't want anyone to die." Seohyun said.

" No one will. We just have to think positive." Tiffany encouraged her family.

They just sighed and said:

" Guys. Can we just talk about this tomorrow? This day has been stressing for all of us. " Heechul said.

" Yeah sure. But, I suggest that you guys would just merge together for a moment . EXO, since you guys live here, it's okay if you stay as one . DBSK and SHINee, you might as well stay in a dorm. SNSD and f(x), you guys can merge as well." Leeteuk said.

Afterwards , everyone else followed, and went back to their specific dorms.