Chapter Twenty-Five: Tonight, Will Be The Night

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys, I am so sorry for not updating for the entire week. I had to study for our finals and I'm really busy. But, I was able to write about two to three chapters. I'll post it if I can.//

Location: Sunny Days, Moony Nights Hotel/ Dormitory
Time: 10:47 a.m.
Date: March 16,2012

The SM Family unpacked their bags and got a robber's mask, and a black shirt. Those were the things they needed for their special mission, aside from their fighting skills.

For Tao, Sungmin and Hankyung, that was no problem, but for the others, it was knock someone out or be knocked out.

" Sungmin-oppa, how the hell do you punch? You say it goes straight, but it doesn't!" Sunny complained.

" What do you mean it doesn't go straight? It always does." Sungmin said.

" Yah! Huang Zi Tao, how do you kick with power? I wanna try." Kai said as he approached Tao.

" Just practice on a pillow, Kim Jong In, you'd gain power sometime later." Tao replied.

" Hankyung-oppa, so how do you use the stick?" Victoria asked.

" Just whack it on someone." Hankyung replied.

With all the questions all over the room, Leeteuk couldn't really get his plan straight.

 He planned on giving the money to KangTa and getting the hostages, himself. But, as a back-up, he decided that the other idols should use their fighting skills as well.

It was their third day in the hotel, so, it meant that they needed to spend another twenty-thousand won for that. But, money wasn't their problem, KangTa and the hostages were.

After thirty minutes of planning, and a lot of Taekwondo/ Karate lessons, someone rang the doorbell of the penthouse.

The ring left everyone frozen on the spot. Everyone was silenced as well. The doorbell kept on ringing and eventually, it stopped.

" Finally, he shut up." Heechul mumbled.

But, he was wrong. The mysterious guy ringing the door started to bang it.

This made the girls scared. Some boys were scared as well. Some boys, got irritated with it as well.

" Yah! Who is that?" Kangin yelled.

There was no answer.

" Yah! It's rude not to answer the question!" Shindong added.

Still, no answer.

" Whoever it is, just--" Zhou Mi yelled, but got cut off by Eunhyuk.

" Yah. He slid something under the door. Get it Hae." Eunhyuk said as he tapped Donghae.

" Hell no, I'm not getting that." Donghae replied.

" Relax, it's just a piece of paper." Siwon said.

" Yeah. It's not a bomb. Just get it Hae." Kibum said, like a pro.

" Hell no. It might really be a bomb. Um, Wookie, you can get it." Donghae passed the buck on the eternal maknae.

" Over my dead body, I'm not getting whatever that is. I might die." Ryeowook said.

They left the paper on the floor for a few minutes before Henry finally had the guts to stand up and pick it up.

" You guys are just gays. It's just a freaking piece of paper--or not."

" Why or not?" Kyuhyun asked the Mandarin maknae.

Jaejoong ran towards Henry and got the paper, which was actually a picture.

" A picture. Of them." Jaejoong said.

" Really? Let me see! Is Changmin fine?" Yunho yelled from behind as he ran towards Jaejoong and took a glimpse at the picture.

" Apparently, he is" Yoochun said, while looking at picture.

" But, they're all sleeping." Junsu added.

" Or unconscious. " Jonghyun said.

" One thing though, they're all tied up." Key added.

" And they're all in black."Minho mumbled.

" Which used to be white." Taemin muttered.

There was a moment of silence, before Xiumin spoke:

" So, is KangTa-hyung trying to tell us something?"

" I guess so." Suho replied.

" He must be. Are there any notes on the back?" Kris asked.

Lay snatched the photo and examined it, and apparently, there was a note that said:

" Black is the color of mourning.
                                              -V1"

" The color of mourning? Oh shut up!" Chen yelled.

" They aren't dead, are they?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol looked at the picture, and he commented in it.

" They are pale, but it looks like they're still alive."

" They are alive. Just stay positive." Baekhyun said.

Nobody spoke for a minute.

" You know, it's always been a mystery to me what KangTa-oppa wants from us." Jessica said.

" Yeah, so he just kidnaps them for no reason? Weird." Tiffany added.

" And, you know, since KangTa -oppa's the mastermind, I think he's been really targeting us. As in, us, the second-generation groups." Hyoyeon added.

" Yeah. He's been targeting SM artists. I mean, to kidnap one, is fine. Two is a coincidence. But seven? It's a planned pattern." Yuri explained.

" So, you think that all KangTa-oppa wants is to get rid of us?" Sooyoung asked.

Yuri just nodded her head.

" And, to add to that. I think V1 also wants to get rid of us a well." Yoona added.

" So, you also think that V1 is from the company?" Seohyun asked.

" Yeah." Yoona replied.

" She's got a point. Nobody would be interested in kidnapping unless the person they're kidnapping is hated that much." Amber said.

" Yeah. The person could be in the company, but who? We aren't really close with the other artists of SM. It has been only KangTa-oppa, BoA-unnie, and us, the second generation groups." Sulli added.

" We aren't really close to the other groups. So, we can't call them suspects." Krystal said.

They were silent for a moment, until Leeteuk suddenly said:

" BoA. She's V1."

" What?" Tao asked.

" She's V1! I know she is. Remember when we went to the hallway, and we heard voices, one belonged to KangTa-hyung, and he was with a girl. The girl sounded like BoA! She's V1!" Leeteuk explained.

" Oh My God! You're right." Hankyung said.

" So, what do we do?" Sungmin asked.

Leeteuk sighed as he took the picture from Baekhyun and said:

" Tonight, will be the night. We just need to do our best, and fight for them. We have to bring them back to us. Safe and sound."

The other idols nodded their heads and they went back to practicing their Taekwondo, Karate and Wushu.

Leeteuk on the other hand, stared at the picture on his hand and muttered:

" Please be safe."

Afterwards, he held the picture onto his chest, and mumbled some words only he could understand.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 4: 19 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

After KangTa made BoA memorize each and every place where placed the bombs, they returned to the company warehouse at the basement, to have a look at the hostages, who were still unconscious.

" One small move could kill them. Look, I placed a bomb there." KamgTa said as he showed BoA the sensor bomb on he wall.

" I know,oppa, I even suggested that we'd put a bomb there." BoA said.

KangTa just smiled and afterwards, they moved on to the company warehouse, to observe on the idols, who have been unconscious for about thirty hours.

While observing them, BoA started a conversation.

" So, about tonight?" BoA asked.

" What about it?" KangTa asked.

" The plan?" BoA said.

" Oh. The plan. Well, I was planning on taking the money, we'll ride a bike and drive away, and they'll rescue them, themselves." KangTa replied with a smile.

" Really, that's it? That's no fun." BoA said as she pouted her lips.

" Just wait. I'm gonna send some distractions. I actually called someone to send us men to distract them." KangTa said

"Really? Who?" BoA asked.

" You don't know him. Some guys I just hired. His name is Park Jonghwa. A city rebel. Kind of ironic though because his brother is a policeman." KangTa replied.

" Oh." BoA said.

After a few minutes BoA and KangTa heard footsteps. KangTa stood up and welcomed the boy, who was wearing all black.

" I see you got the place wired with sensors." Jonghwa said.

" Yeah. Exactly why you guys need to fight outside." KangTa whispered to the boy.

The boy saw BoA and he said:

" We have company."

KangTa looked at BoA and he realized the he forgot to introduce her to him.

" Oh yeah. I almost forgot, this is Kwon Boa, my assistant. BoA, this  is Park Jonghwa." KangTa said.

" Hi." BoA greeted as she extended her arm.

" Nice to meet you." Jonghwa said as he shook BoA's hand.

" So, what were we gonna plan?" BoA asked.

" Um. The attack plan for tomorrow." KangTa replied.

" So, what's the plan?" BoA asked.

" Well, I have around seventy rebels. Will that be enough for your "mission?" Jonghwa proposed.

KangTa and BoA exchanged glances at each other and afterwards, KangTa replied.

" Yeah. You're boys are gonna be the distractions. They'll be too busy fighting you that they'd forget about the bomb."

" Sure." BoA said, pretending to be interested. " So, how much for your services?"

" A million won." Jonghwa replied.

KangTa got a brown envelope from the table and tossed it to Jonghwa. Jonghwa, on the other hand, caught it with one hand and checked the money one more time, making sure that he ha a million won.

After making sure, he asked KangTa:

" What time later?"

" Eight o' clock, parking lot." KangTa replied.

Jonghwa nodded his head and afterwards, he left the factory.

After leaving, BoA suggested on looking after the unconscious hostages downstairs. Meanwhile, KangTa got the smartphone, which said "V1" and texted:

" Meet me at the parking lot. Bring me the money, and bring along with you everyone, you might need them.
                                              -MM"


Afterwards, KangTa ate some chips, and stared at the monitor, where he saw BoA and the hostages on screen.