Prologue: Kidnapped

Kidnapped

Location:Handel and Gretel Café
Time: 9:46 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

A van stopped in front of Handel and Gretel, Yesung's coffee shop.

Afterwards, Super Junior's lead singer and baritone, Yesung, stepped out of the van and turned around to greet s.

" Are you sure that we could just drop you here? We could always send you home, you know?" Leeteuk asked his dongsaeng .

" Yeah, hyung . Anyway , most of you guys are probably sleepy too. Especially driver-hyung." Yesung said as he pointed at the driver, whose mouth was open.

The rest of Super Junior laughed and Leeteuk said:

" Okay, are you sure ? One more sure answer." Leeteuk said.

" Yes hyung. Please, I still have a mother to go home to." Yesung teased.

Leeteuk snubbed , but he smiled anyway.

Donghae giggled and he said:

" Bye hyung."

" Be safe out there!" Ryeowook added.

" Remember to play Starcraft with me tonight!" Kyuhyun yelled from the back.

" Sweet dreams." Kangin said , with a flying kiss.

All Yesung could do was smile. Seeing s care for him so much made him happy.

" Yeah. I'll be at the dorm at about 6 or 7 in the morning. Or I could come earlier. It's up to you guys ." Yesung replied .

" Yah. You gotta come earlier, you promised me that we're gonna cook Fried Rice together!" Hankyung said.

" Yeah. And you also promised that we'd go to church tomorrow! It's Sunday!" Siwon added.

" Okay, Siwon, we got you." Heechul smirked.

Yesung laughed and he said:

" Okay. Hankyung, I'll cook with you tomorrow, and I'll go to mass with you Siwon."

" Yes! Praise the Lord!" Siwon said, and Hankyung and Heechul looked at him with their " he's -not-crazy-right?" look.

" Would you eat with me?" Shindong asked.

" Or watch dramas with me?" Kibum added.

" Or learn Chinese songs with us?" Henry and Zhou Mi said.

" Or dance with me?" Eunhyuk added.

" Or eat strawberry ice cream with me?" Sungmin asked.

" Okay. Calm down . Sheesh.  I'll bond with you guys tomorrow. Just let me rest now. It's 9:47, probably my parents are waiting for me ." Yesung said.

"Okay, bye hyung !" they all said, together.

" Bye." Yesung replied .

Kangin closed the van's door and he greeted him one more time. Then the van drove away.

Yesung watched as the van containing his 14 brothers drive off and hit the intersection, which eventually led to their respective dorms.

Yesung walked down the street. He took out his iPod and listened to his song:
" It Has To Be You."

He listened to it and sang it while walking home. Despite how loud he placed the volume, he still heard something from behind.

He heard twigs breaking, dried leaves crumbling, and footsteps.

" Who's that?" Yesung asked, without looking at whoever is behind him.

But there was silence.

He walked much faster, and the footsteps became faster and louder  as well.

Yesung might have lost his patience because he turned around to shut the guy up.

He turned around to see who it was, only to be suffocated in a black plastic bag, and beat up until he was unconscious .

" Yah! L-let me go!" Yesung managed to say before he became unconscious.

Afterwards, his world turned black.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SBS Building
Time; 8:57 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" Onew- hyung! I'm hungry !!" the maknae complained.

" Me too! Please hyung, buy us something please." Minho added.

" Sorry kids. Dad's bankrupt again." Onew said as he reached out to touch the maknaes heads.

" Ugh. Key-umma, I know hyung is lying again. I know he has money! Umma, please tell appa to buy us food!" Taemin pleaded.

"No. He already told us that he has no money, so, no." Key said .

Taemin and Minho looked at each other and showed their aegyo.

" Ugh. Why do you guys have to be so cute?" Key complained.

This made Jonghyun laugh and say:

" Maybe you were born not cute, or they were naturally cute?"

" Yah. I'm like the cutest among all you know." Key said .

Everyone laughed and afterwards, Onew said:

" Or, why won't we let Jonghyun pay for us?"

" Yeah!" Taemin and Minho said together .

" Great idea, appa." Key said .

" What! I will never be paying! Over my dead body!" Jonghyun complained.

" Okay then. Jonghyun won't be eating ." Onew said.

" No, no. Fine! I'll pay!" Jonghyun said.

Everyone cheered, especially Taemin and Minho. Key was on diva mode and Onew just laughed hard at his dongsaeng.

" You are so gonna pay for this later, hyung." Jonghyun said.

" Try me?" Onew teased.

They walked towards the nearest snack shop and they ordered some food.

" Good evening, may we have some steamed buns." Minho asked.

" Sure! How many?" the salesman asked.

" Um.  Three wasabi flavored.
8 pepper overload and one plain steamed bun." Key said .

" Okay, what would your drink be?" the salesman asked.

" Two bottles of Soju." Taemin said .

" Okay. That would be five thousand won ." the salesman said.

" What?" Jonghyun complained . " That is so--"

Onew looked at him and mouthed:

" Respect for elders."

" Okay. Here you go, ahjussi." Jonghyun said as he paid.

" Thank you." the salesman said .

Jonghyun and the other Shinee members sat down and waited for their orders. While waiting for their orders, they were talking about life.

Their orders came and they started eating .

They were about to finish when Onew stood up and went to the restroom .

" I'll go the restroom for a while guys." Onew said.

" Sure, hyung. Be quick!" Jonghyun said.

" And safe!" Key added.

" Okay." Onew said as he walked to the restroom.

He was about to enter the restroom when someone hit him from behind and knocked him unconscious .

" Yah. Who-are--you - " Onew managed to say before he became unconscious .

He felt the stranger drag his body on the cold floor and stuffed him in a delivery van.

The last things Onew heard was his own heartbeat and the sound of his four dongsaengs saying:

" Onew hyung! Where are you?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Dormitory
Time: 10:24 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

Everyone was asleep at this time. Especially the newcomers in room  304.

But, think otherwise.

These twelve Chinese - Korean boys were never introverted in Some manner. They were wild, noisy and party- boys.

" Just d-drink one shot, Sehun!" Xiumin said as he offered the maknae a shot.

" No, hyung. I'm still a minor." Sehun replied.

" Oh, I'm still a minor. Oh, come on!" Suho complained.

" Just drink one shot!" Baekhyun added.

" Yeah!" Chen and Chanyeol added.

" I don't think I can even do that. And one more thing, what's a shot, by the way?" the maknae asked.

Kris and Lay gave the maknae a weird look and they said :

" How could you not know what a shot is? Are you crazy?" Lay yelled at the maknae.

" Calm down, Lay. Sehun is just so innocent to know these stuff." Kris said.

" Well, asking what a shot is, it is a small glass. About fifteen to twenty ml. You put your favorite drink there, and drink it, at one shot." Tao explained.

" So. Look, I am gonna drink a shot of vodka." Kai explained as he drank the vodka.

Sehun had a disgusted look on his face, he sighed and said:

" Fine. I'll do it!"

Everyone cheered. Luhan got the vodka and D.O. got a shot glass.

" Just drink it all at one time, Sehun." D.O. Said as he patted the maknae's head.

" Covering your nose or not breathing would also do ." Luhan added.

" Okay." the maknae simply replied.

Everyone was off their seats. They were cheering for the maknae who was so close to drinking the vodka.

" Okay. One, two, three!" Sehun counted before he drank the vodka.

Sehun swallowed it. And he said:

" Okay! I did it !"

All his hyungs cheered for him and gave him a hug.

Sehun, might have enjoyed it because he wanted to drink another shot, but, Xiumin, stopped him.

" It's 10:30, we gotta sleep because manager said we have an early schedule tomorrow." Xiumin said .

" Okay." the rest replied.

" But, who's gonna clean all this mess?" Chen asked.

" If you want, you could." Chanyeol teased.

The other members laughed. There was silence before Lay shouted:

" Not it!"

" Not it!" Kris and Baekhyun added.

Everyone started saying "not it. " And apparently, Luhan and D.O. Said it last.

" You're cleaning today!" Suho said.

" Yeah! Start cleaning boys!" Tao teased.

" Good luck." Sehun added.

" Yah! So you're gonna let us do this alone?" Luhan asked.

" Let me see, yeah." Kai replied with a smile.

" This is so unfair! "D.O. Complained.

" Good night." the other members said as they went in their shared rooms and left the two boys outside .

The two boys outside sighed. They started cleaning the mess. They picked up candy wrappers, beer bottles, soda cans, popcorn, chips and plastic from the floor.

All in all, they picked up four bags of trash.

They rode an elevator down and while they were taking out the trash:

" These guys are just so hassle!" D.O. complained.

" I know, especially Kris." Luhan added.

" Yeah! He is just so mean. He's  just like Kai, but worse!" D.O. said.

" I think its because he grew up in the west." Luhan guessed.

" It doesn't mean that he grew up in the west ,he's more superior than us!" D.O.  replied to his hyung.

" Yeah, I know. I am Asian. I am proud of that! I could be dominant over him! Cause this is our land!" Luhan said as he dumped in the last bag in the dumpster.

He turned around and realized that D.O. was already gone.

" He left too? That little Korean ras-!" Luhan said, and got cut off by a towel- that tasted like acid-stuffed in his mouth.

" Yah! Get- off- me!" Luhan managed to shout as he struggled to get free.

But, ammonia was just to strong for him to handle.

His vision blurred and the last thing he saw was his frail body tossed in an ice cream truck, beside D.O., who was unconscious .

Afterwards, Luhan closed his eyes, and unconsciousness followed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Music Bank
Time: 9:20 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" I got you-- under my skin!" five boys sang as they made their final pose on stage.

The entire crowd cheered. They didn't expect these five boys to dance on stage again, after what happened three years ago.

But now, they were dancing on stage as one.

" Hello, were are JYJ, and TVXQ or DBSK!" Jaejoong said as he took hold of the microphone.

The entire crowd cheered, and waved red things all over the area.

" I can't believe that we got to perform again." Yunho added.

" Yeah. It's been three years!" Yoochun said.

" Well, I guess everyone's happy today? Aren't you?" Junsu asked the crowd."

The crowed just cheered, and it was really hard to decipher if they were saying yes, or whatever they want to say.

" Well, for me, I'm really happy. Because you guys gave me the best belated birthday gift ever ."
Changmin said as he hugged his hyungs.

" Happy Birthday, Min." the four boys greeted their maknae.

The five boys just hugged each other on stage. They just hugged each other until the manager himself took them off stage.

When they went backstage, they talked to each other:

" Yunho-ah, where do you want to go?" Jaejoong asked.

" Anywhere, hyung. Let's just spend the night , the five of us alone!" Yunho replied.

" Hyung, let's go to that scary horror booth near the mall  Yoochun suggested.

" Yeah. It'll be fun!" Junsu said.

" Please, hyung." Changmin begged his hyung.

" Okay. Sure. Let's just change and we'll go there later." Jaejoong said.

The four boys cheered and they went to their different restrooms around the area.

Jaejoong went in the restroom in DBSK's own dressing room.

Junsu and Yoochun apparently shared the restroom in their manager's office.

Which left Changmin and Yunho running towards the last restroom of the floor.

Yunho took hold of the door, and Changmin tried to hold the door open.

" Yah. Hyung! Let me in!!" Changmin said .

" Later, Changmin." Yunho smirked.

"Then where will I change?" Changmin asked.

" Just change at the restroom downstairs. In the basement!" Yunho suggested.

" But, it's scary there." Changmin simply said.

" Then, you won't be able to change. Just change there and deal with it, Min!" Yunho rudely said to his dongsaeng .

" Fine, I'll just use the restroom at the basement." Changmin said as he kicked the door.

Apparently , Yunho didn't care because he was still laughing.

Changmin went down the stairs. When he arrived at the basement, it was dark and tightly-packed. He saw the restroom door open and he decided to run towards it.

" Oh God. It's so scary here!" Changmin said to himself.

He got changed as fast as he could and as he went out if the dark restroom, he felt a weird feeling on his left leg.

A needle prick to be exact.

" What the hell?" Changmin shouted .

He fell down and he held on to his leg. He was about to call for help when he felt his body stiffen and eventually he became unconscious .

" Yunho-hy-unng." Changmin managed to say, and unconsciousness hit him.

Before he fainted, he instantly thought of two things:

Brotine Zero, something that makes you faint and He thought about DBSK.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Girls' Generation Dormitory
Time: 8:29 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" Taeyeon-unnie! Seohyun messed up the kimbap again!" Yoona shouted.

" What? I did not! Unnie! Yoona is lying again!" Seohyun said, while bringing cucumbers.

" Yah! Seohyun, get those off me!" Jessica screamed as she hit Seohyun's hands.

" Yah! Sica! Please keep quiet! I'm trying to watch something here." Sooyoung yelled.

" Sorry Soo." Sica replied to her younger sister.

" Please tell me there's food, I'm so hungry!" Yuri shouted from her room.

" Me too! " Hyoyeon added. "Tiff, are you hungry too?" she asked.

" Very! Taeyeon -unnie, please tell them to cook faster!" Tiffany added.

" OKAY! Sheesh! Seohyun and Yoona , just serve whatever is there. Yuri, Fany and Hyo, food's almost here. Sica and Soo, set the table. And Sunny-- where's Sunny?!?!" Taeyeon yelled.

" I'm here, unnie!" Sunny said as she came out from her room.

" Okay, Sunny. Help Seo and Yoona. And don't mess up the kimbap, okay?" Taeyeon said.

" Copy that, unnie !" Sunny replied with a smile .

When all her dongsaengs finally shut up , Taeyeon slumped on her bed and murmured to herself:

" Being leader is sure one hell of a responsibility. This is hard."

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before Sica opened the door and said:

" Unnie, it's time to eat."

" Okay. I'll be there." Taeyeon replied as she stood up.

When Taeyeon went out of her room, she was shocked with what she saw:

She saw a cake that said:             " Happy Birthday Unnie!"

" Oh my God! I forgot that it's my birthday!" Taeyeon said .

" Of course, unnie! Your just so busy to remember everything!" Tiffany teased.

" Yeah, and unnie, I know that you are also a busy leader of SNSD." Sica added.

" So, sorry if we are a pain in the ." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said together.

" And sorry that we prank you almost all the time." Sunny added.

Taeyeon started crying. Yoona comforted her and said :

" Don't cry unnie! It's your birthday!"

" And unnie! The kimbap's not messed up. It's perfectly fine." Seohyun added.

Taeyeon wiped her tears and said:

" You guys are the best !" and she hugged her members.

The nine girls started eating and talking. They were laughing and while all that happened:

" Taeyeon-ssi, you're father is here." the doorman said through intercom.

" Oh, let him in!" Taeyeon said .

" Um. He wants to meet you here." the doorman said.

There was an awkward silence, before Taeyeon  replied:

" Okay. I'll go down."

The intercom got cut off and Taeyeon grabbed her jacket.

" Where are you going unnie?" Yuri asked.

" Um. My dad's downstairs ad he told me to meet him there." Taeyeon replied.

" Oh. Okay, unnie. Be safe." Yoona said.

" Yeah, I will. Sica, you're in charge." Taeyeon reminded her members.

" Copy, unnie." Sica replied.

Taeyeon left the dorm and rode an elevator going down. When the elevator landed on the ground floor, Taeyeon ran to meet her father.

But to her surprise, he wasn't there. She looked everywhere, but, he wasn't there.

She decided to ask the doorman, but, she didn't see him.

She was silent for a few moments and afterwards, she jumped up in fright.

They did not have a doorman.

She ran going to the elevator, and pressed the up button as fast as she could, but,  someone held her and grabbed her neck. Causing her to lose consciousness .

Taeyeon was about to call Sica when she felt her whole body stiffen and become heavier. Her vision blurred and eventually, she slept.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SEOUL Nights Hotel
Time: 11:42 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" Where's Vic-umma?" Krystal asked.

" I don't know. She's taking so long!" Sulli added.

" It's weird, because Amber's not here too." Luna said.

" Do you want to call Vic-umma?" Krystal asked.

" Yeah." Sulli replied.

" Okay, I'll call her." Luna said as she dialed .

Luna dialed her phone and on the other side, Vic answered.

" Luna-ssi, I'm almost there. I'm riding the elevator going up." Vic said .

" Okay unnie. Be safe." Luna said as she hung up.

" You know, we should prank unnie when she arrives." Krystal suggested.

" Yeah. I'll pretend to have a bad cough and I'll spit this fake eye out, and give it to her." Sulli added.

" Okay. That's a great idea. I'll pat your back like what other people do." Luna said .

" Okay. We gotta do this fast or unnie would catch us." Sulli said.

A few minutes later, Victoria entered the room.

" Vic-umma! Something's wrong with Sulli!" Luna said.

" Why?  What happened to her?" Victoria asked.

" She's having a bad cough." Krystal added.

Victoria looked worried, because her dongsaeng looked sick. But, she needed to know Sulli's condition.

" Sulli-ah? Are you okay?" Victoria asked.

" I can't breathe well, unnie." Sulli acted.

" I'll pat your back. Try spitting on three, okay?" Luna said.

" Okay." Sulli simply answered.

" Okay. One, two, three!" Luna said as she hit Sulli's back.

Sulli spit the fake eye out and gave it to Vic.

" Eww! What's that? Sulli -ah! Eww!" Vic said as she rolled on the bed.

The other girls laughed hard and they continued teasing Victoria with the eye.

They were laughing fun and it was when they realized that, Amber was still not with them.

" Where's Amber? It's almost twelve o'clock!" Victoria asked.

" I don't know unnie." Sulli said as she continued to tease Vic with the eye.

" I tried asking Sica unnie, but, I guess they're asleep now." Krystal said .

" Do you guys want me to call her?" Luna asked.

" Yeah. Sure." Vic said, as she pinned Sulli and Krystal on the bed.

Luna dialed the phone, but, the her phone was busy.

She called Amber for ten minutes and eventually, she got a message from Amber. It said :

" Luna, meet me downstairs ."

" Did she answer you?" Vic asked.

" Yeah. She told me to meet her downstairs ." Luna replied.

" So, you're going downstairs ?"
Sulli asked.

" Yeah. I have to meet her." Luna replied.

" Okay. Be safe , unnie." Krystal said.

" I will." Luna said as he went out of the room, rode an elevator and went down to the ground floor.

Meanwhile, the other elevator opened and a girl with short hair entered f(x)'s room.

Apparently, the girl was Amber.

" Hi unnie!" Amber said.

" Amber? You're here?" Sulli asked.

" No, I'm over there." Amber said, sarcastically.

Sulli snubbed , but, she smiled anyway.

" So, did you meet Luna on the way?" Vic asked.

" No, I didn't ." Amber said .

" Oh. She went down to meet you." Krystal said.

" Why?" Amber asked.

" Didn't  you text her to meet you?" the three girls asked.

" No! I didn't !" Amber exclaimed.

" Yeah right. Stop lying Amber. Krystal said.

" Really. I'm not lying." Amber said.

" If you didn't text Luna then who did?" Sulli asked .

Afterwards , there was an awkward silence in the room.

The girls were just dumbfounded , staring at each other , and thinking in who sent Luna the text.

" Let's just text Luna to come back up." Amber suggested.

" Yeah, sure." Vic said as she tried to call Luna.

But, to her shock, it said:

" Network busy."

" Well, let's just wait for Luna to come back up." Sulli said.

" Okay." the other girls simply replied , and they dozed off to sleep.

Meanwhile, when Luna went to the lobby, there were cameras clicking on her , but, she just ignored them.

She was only looking for Amber.

She searched the entire floor, but, Amber wasn't there.

She looked in the stores , restrooms and in every Café .

Amber was nowhere to be found.

So, Luna looked for Amber near the storage room in the basement.

She spent a few minutes underground before she thought to herself:

" Why the hell am I here, Amber would never be here."

Luna sighed, and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and she checked her watch, it was 11:59. So, he decided to go back to their room.

But as she turned around, someone hit her neck from the back and it knocked Luna unconscious .

The last thing Luna heard was her own breath and the sound of footsteps on wooden floor.