New boys

Confused with love... Who will it be?

Kayla ran into your room an jumped onto your bed. She sighed. Kayla shoved her bag on the floor and took of her shoes.

"aigoo.. I'm so tired." You said slowly entering your room and collapsed on your bed next to Kayla. 

"So," Kayla sat up an crossed her legs, "Do you like Baro?"

"MWOH?" You shot up from your relaxed position and stared at her innocent expression.

"Do you fancy Baro? You seemed to get on well.." He was right, You did get on well but.. You hardly knew Baro and only thought of him as a friend... Right? Kayla stop messing with me! You thought.

"Aniya! I don't! We are just friends." There was a silence, "Do you... Like Gongchan?" You asked awkwardly.

"we are best friends! Not.. You know.." You both lay down and instantly fell asleep. 

 

Your alarm went off at 7:00AM. You groaned and rolled over but a thought shot into your head.

"YAH!" You pushe Kayla off the bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. You poured yourself a bowl of cereal and put some bread in the toaster. In big mouthfuls you gulped your cereal and looked up to check the time every five minuets. Slowly, you saw Kayla come down the stairs, she was wearing your dressing gown. 

"What's the rush?" Kayla asked in her croaky morning voice. 

"Mianhae.. We have school this morning and I don't wanna be late, first day back." You said whilst putting your bowl in the sink, "Hurry and eat, then get ready... Are you even listening?!"

"oh?" She looked at you and rubbed her eyes, "oh..." You sighed and stormed up stairs. How can she be so slow? You thought. 

Pink top? Nah.. Red top? Nope. Green top? Noooo.. Ah! White top with "Leave me alone" written on it in big black letters? Yes. You slipped that on with some jeans and a jacket. You stopped at the mirror. You look gooooood... Kayla came in fully dressed and ready to go, wait.. How did she? No time to ask. You grabbed her arm along with your bag and rushed out the door. You reached for the car door but stopped.. I have to pay for parking, you thought. Instead Kayla and you went to the bus stop. Jess and Lia were waiting there too and waved. You walked up to them.

"guys!" Jess said, "Yesterday was fun, gomawo Kayla!" 

"Aniyo, it's fine!" Kayla replied politely. Your bus came and all four of you crammed onto it. You arrived at school and there were people shouting in room 47.

"You guys go ahead." You said, "I'm gonna check this out.." The others left and you put your head against the door. 

"This is all your fault!" Said one voice.

"Mine? How is mine? You suggested it and now we are stuck in this mess! I can't believe this." Suddenly, the door was forced open and it hit your head, pushing you backwards. Everything was fuzzy and your hearing was muffled, your head throbbed like hell and you had no idea what was going on. Someone ran up to you and shook your shoulders. You faintly heard the words "Miahae!" And "Gwenchana?!" But you couldn't respond, it's like you were paralysed. Then black.

 

you woke up and blinked countlessly. Where were you? Looking around you didnt recognise the place. It was some kind of hospital room but more like an office. Wait! You did know this place! It was te nurses room in your school, but you had only been in her once when Kayla had tripped over in year 7 and scrapped her knee. You started to remember what happened... You got hit... On the head.. By a door... Because you were eves dropping. 

Crap.

You had to leave other wise the nurse would send you home and realise that your brother wasn't supervising you... You ran out and ran out of breath pretty easy, guess you hadn't fully recovered. You started to find your way to the music room but someone put there hands over your mouth and eyes. 

"Guess who?" Said a put on low voice. They let go and you turned around, you were shocked to see B1A4 standing before you.

"What are you guys doing here?!"