Snake Bite

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

 
Jinyoung got up from where you were sitting and brushed himself off to bow before the manager.
 
"I was just... Showing ~~~~ the view!" Jinyoung gestured to the beautiful scenery. 
 
"That's not what I heard, Jung Jinyoung." Manager nim using his full name made him blush so he looked down. Manager crossed his arms and waited for an answer. You stood up.
 
"Honestly, Ajusshi, it was nothing I wanted some fresh air." You explained. Manager sighed and nodded.
 
"Arasseo you punks. Kaja!" Manager shouted and shooed you and Jinyoung back to where the huts were. Once you entered you flung yourself onto the bed next to Baro and pulled the blanket up to your shoulders. Jinyoung sat next to Jess cross legged and looked at you.
 
"Close huh?" Jinyoung smirked.
 
"Yeah.." You almost whispered. Baro and Jess exchanged looks and turned to you both.
 
"What happened?" They asked in unison, you and Jinyoung laughed.
 
"Nothing. I went to get some fresh air and manager mistook the situation." You reassured Baro.
 
"Arasseo. Wanna do something fun?" Baro asked with a mischievous look on his face. Oh god, you thought and worry ran through your body. He sensed it. "Don't worry, I'm not that bad. Just a little... Troublesome." He smiled and showed his cute squirrel teeth. 
 
"Go on." You gave in, "What is it?" 
 
"Lets go prank the other hut, I hear they're out at the moment.." Baro said and Jess jumped up.
 
"I'm so cool with doing that!" She said, you were shocked. Jess isn't that kind of girl... 
 
"DON'T YOU DARE!" Gongchan burst through the door pointing his finger at Baro. You and Jess screamed in shock. "Yeah that's right, I was listening the whole time. Oh, clever maknae. Clever... Oppa." Gongchan seemed really proud of himself for spying on your conversation. 
 
"Come on you little creep." You said taking him by the wrist and dragging him out of your hut. 
 
"Ah! ~~~~ah that hurts!" He yelped and wriggled as you pulled, he got out of your grip and slid his hand into your hand instead. You stopped walking. 
 
"Channie I-" you started but he spoke before you could finish.
 
"Let me. Chebal." He looked straight into your eyes and held your stare for a long time. A smile curved on his young face. "Kaja!" He shouted and skipped forward leading you to the unknown. After a log while of walking Channie looked worried because you were now surrounded by trees and he was getting tired.
 
"Are we lost? I don't have my phone.." You said.
 
"Ne... Miannhae! I thought I knew this way but... I don't. It's getting dark and I don't have my phone either." Omo, he doesn't have a phone. Eottoke? 
 
"We will have to wait for the others to find us... Lets settle down, it's late and dark." You said sitting on the muddy grass beneath, Gongchans face scrunched in discust.
 
"We have to sleep here?" He asked looking at all the animals around. You nodded and he whined like a child but soon sat down next to you. You lay your head on his lap so it was tilted up at him, he smiled. "Go to sleep. I'm gonna be awake for a while..." Gongchan said and you closed your eyes. "Jal jayo jagiya.." He whispered before you dozed off.
 
 
 
 
 
"AIGOO!!" Shouted a voice that woke you up, it could only be gongchan. He was over at a tree holding his arm and he was... HE WAS CRYING?! You ran over and cupped his face.
 
"Neo Gwenchana?!!!" You shouted looking at him. 
 
"Be... Careful.." He managed to say between crys, "there.." You wondered what he meant until you felt something bite your leg. You yelped in pain and looked down. A snake! You kicked your leg and it went flying, now you were crying with Gongchan. He shook his head and wiped your tears. "Ani, don't cry. Here." He said taking your legs behind him and wrapping them around himself, Gongchan was now giving you a piggy back.
 
"Your arm Channie!" You said in protest but Gongchan kept on walking and didn't stop until he smelt fire. You were near the huts. You could see camp... And a load of people. A loud crown turned and saw both of you, they started taking pictures and asking questions but Manager directed you away from them and into the warmth. 
 
"What happened!!" Baro saw both of your wounds and knelt down in front of you. 
 
"A snake bit us but we'll be fine." Gongchan smiled through the pain of the bite and so did you. 
 
"Let me take you to our own hut." Jinyoung offered and carried Gongchan out after hugging you goodbye. Baro held you in his arms as you started to whimper again, he wrapped his jumper around your wound and squeezed you tightly, your hair now and then. 
 
"It's going to be ok." Baro's deep voice soothed you as you drifted off again. "I love you." He whispered and you opened your eyes. 
 
"I love you too." You heard yourself say. MWOH?! No! You didn't mean that! EOTTOKKE?!!
 
 
Holy holy! Probably the longest update ever... Oops, sorry. 
Hope you enjoyed.
just to let you know- none of you guessed my bias right😄ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyone like B.A.P or SHINee's new comebacks??! Omo, I loved One Shot! Let me know your favourite in the comments! :)