Trouble Maker

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"I have such a bad hangover."
"Yeah me too." 
"The other room must be still out cold! No one has come out of there yet."
"Must be recovering probably."
"Yeah. It was some night." 
That was the conversation heard in the living room. Was it morning?
You slowly opened one eye. Light. It was morning. Argh. 
 
"YAH MWOHYA?!" Someone shouted in the bedroom and everyone from the Living room ran in. You turned to look at your audience. 
 
"GONGCHAN AND ~~~~!!" Baro shouted and you realised what they saw. You remembered last night you slept with Gongchan... You turned to look at Gongchan who looked stunned by waking up to this, he looked like a deer in headlights.
 
"A-Aniyo.. It's not like that-" You stuttered. Baro put his hands on his hips and sighed.
 
"Just tell us what happened last night." Said Shinwoo with a slight annoyed tone in his voice. Gongchan sat up to explain and showed his topless chest. 
 
"YAH YAH! HE'S ! THEY- ARGH!" Shouted Baro in disgust waving his hands about. Gongchan covered his body up in embarrassment. 
 
"I have boxers on! Hyung! Nothing is going on!" Gongchan shouted distressed. 
 
"What about Lia!? Huh?" Shouted Jinyoung back. Kayla was pacing in the background, she looked at you with lost trust and you have her am apologetic look. 
 
"I don't even know what to say. Channie-ah, I knew you were bad but don't go ruining things with other people." Baro said and walked away.
 
"You better explain yourselves- no. You know what? I don't want to hear it... Don't make it worse. I don't think I can handle the details." Jinyoung said, his voice was shaking, he walked out and others followed.
 
"And you're sure-" started Baro from the other room.
 
"Yes." Lia interrupted not even knowing what he was going to say. There was a pause and then everyone departed back to normal. You fell back and looked at Gongchan. "Stop getting me into trouble." 
 
"Neega?! Aniyo. It's you!" He tapped your nose and laughed. "Don't blame silly things on me ~~~~." 
 
"Seriously, everyone thinks we..." You lowered your voice, "slept slept together.." 
 
"No they don't. They just don't trust us... Lets fix this." Gongchan got up and blushed realising his half body on show, you threw some shorts and a plain shirt to him. Channie took your hand and you walked into the living area. "Can we talk?" Gongchan announced. All eyes on him. You gulped. "I just wanted to say that nothing happened. I was very drunk last night and ~~~~ took care of me. That's it. No big story." Everyone was quiet, looking at one another. 
 
"If you are lying I swear-" baro stood up.
 
"We're not." You interrupted making sure there was no suspicion. Another silence. 
 
"Ok... Okay." Shinwoo nodded, "if it's the truth then I apologise. Come have breakfast." He walked to the table. You heard faint cursing of Gongchan in the background but you decided not to wait for him. You sat at the table next to Baro, he didn't say a word to you. 
 
"Miannhaeyo..." You whispered and took a spoonful of cereal to your mouth. He, however, didn't flinch and just kept staring ahead vaguely. 
"Oppa~~" Time for the aegyo. You poked his cheeks and puffed up yours, you shook your shoulders and made bunny signs with your hands. He turned to you and grabbed your wrists. 
 
"Hajima." His low voice echoed in your brain. He's acting like this again? Everyone at the table was watching. 
 
"Too.. Tight. Baro. Dial it back." You said being squeezed to tightly. He let go and kept eating like nothing had happened. There was silence at the table for a while.
 
"I want to do something today.." Said Jinyoung. 
 
"What?" Asked Lia. 
 
"I don't know. Something... Fun." 
 
"Don't we have fun everyday hyung?" Said Gongchan and everyone gave him a dry look. Guess he deserved that considering recent events. 
 
"Let's.. Go shopping!" Kayla said dropping her spoon to clap. 
 
"Not a bad idea," Said Shinwoo and turned to Jinyoung, "How about it?" Jinyoung thought for a minute and then grabbed his bowl to walk to the sink. 
 
"Sure." Was all he said. 
 
 
 
KimmySangtae- I am working on Jonyoung chapter next for you, it's gonna be good;)
Hallojmo- I SWEAR YOU ALWAYS PREDICT MY STORIES!! How do you know? XD
Khatz17Haha, your comment made me laugh, and I'm trying to be unpredictable for you :D
XkaylaX- Pretend your the main, haha sorry ;)
 
Hey guys, don't forget to leave comments- I love reading them and might reply on my update so look out for yours!<3