Results

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Baro gave you an encouraging look. 
 
"Uh.. Yeah.. I'm his G-Girlfriend." You managed to get out. Yumi looked at the pair of you and didn't look convinced one bit. 
 
"Oh jinjja?" Yumi said unenthusiasticly. 
 
"Ne." Baro replied. 
 
"Where did you meet?"
 
"WM, not too romantic but we live together now."
 
"First date?"
 
"Mikes Cafe down the road from the studios."
 
"First kiss?"
 
Silence.
 
"Hmm?" Yumi egged on looking for an answer she could ruin. 
 
"Playing truth or dare with the dorm mates..." Baro trailed off.
 
"Kiss then." 
 
"Mwoh?" You and baro asked at the same time bringing him back to reality.
 
"I said kiss then." Yumi repeated. Baro looked at you as if to say 'Its not like we haven't done it before," so his hands cupped your cheeks and you leant over him. Your hands made their way around Baro's neck and his hands rummaged through strands of your hair. His lips pressed lightly on yours at first but begged for a deeper one so you agreed letting him. He was warm and his lips were too, soft and delicate. Once you pulled away you saw Yumi sitting with bright red cheeks.
 
"I need ... The loo.." She said and ran off. You sat back down.
 
"If you dare tell anyone about that kiss-" Baro started but you stopped him.
 
"I won't. It's the least I can do for you to make you like me again..." You mumbled. He looked at you as a tear fell from your eyes.
 
"Yah. Don't cry.." Baro tried to sound comforting but it wasn't working. "~~~~... I'm just scared." He sighed and your sobbing quietened. "Scared about everything and about the state I'm in now, it's not the right time to discuss these things..." Baro trailed off. If he wanted time you could give him time. "Gomawo." 
 
"For what?" 
 
"Lying back then... And kissing me." 
 
"Well, it's not our first time." You stated. A small inch of a smile formed on Baro's lips for a second, you remembered when he used to smile- widely at you, showing his Baramji teeth. The smile faded when he realised you were watching so he coughed awkwardly. "Do you want me to stay?" You asked. 
 
"If you want. I don't care." He replied simply. His attitude bugged you. A male nurse walked into the room with a similar clipboard the female nurse carries, he was good looking indeed. He walked over to Baro and smiled, showing gum. 
 
"Anneonghaseyo Cha Sun Woo-Sshi. Your results are in process and we think we know where it is heading..." He looked at you, "Anneong... Err..." 
 
"~~~~." You filled in. 
 
"Nice to meet you ~~~~, my name is Bang Yongguk but you can call me Yongguk. Are you Baro's girlfriend?" This nurse was one curious male. 
 
"She's a close friend." Baro confirmed harshly. Yongguks smile became wider and he handed you a paper, then walked off. You looked down and saw his number.
 
"What is it?" Baro asked trying to peek over your shoulder from his bed. 
 
"His number!" You said excitably. 
 
"Don't call him."
 
"Mwoh?"
 
"I said don't call him."
 
"Waeee?" You whined. 
 
"Just don't."
 
"Arasseo..." You pouted. The female nurse came in.
 
"Your results are in."
 
 
 
Ok, thankyou for supporting with your comments. I think I will carry on as you guys seem to like it- I'm really glad:) Sorry for a Hirt update but I needed to ask a really important question before I can go any further in the story... There will be a guest appearance by someone who will have quite a big part and you get to choose. It can be your bias from another group or just one of your favourite kpop idols. Comment below so I can get an idea of who the guest will be.