Bed Time For Maknae

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You saw Gongchan entering the loo's. He didn't look too good so you walked into the toilet- not caring if it's the men's or not- and knocked on the only closed cubicle. 
 
"Channie..." You said. There was no response. "Gongchanshik." You pleaded and he opened the cubicle. He was extremely pale and wide eyed, he smelt strongly of alcohol. "Jesus, Channie." You cursed. "Lets get you home huh?" Before you could take him he turned to the loo and vomited. instinctively you held his hair away from his face and rubbed his face hushing his whimpers. 
 
"It's gonna be ok." You whispered and his soft hair. He wiped his mouth and rinsed it out with water from the sink. "Right." 
 
 You put your arm around him and helped him out. The cold air hit you and you started to shiver. Looking around, you realised no one was here- they left with out you? AISH. How rude. You held out your hand and called for the nearest taxi and it pulled up. "WM ent building. Kamsa." You said to he driver and he drove. "Gwenchana? You look terrible." You asked Gongchan. He gave you a drunk smirk. 
 
"I'm... Fiiiiine. Absolutely... Good." It was obvious to you that he wasn't. He needed to go straight to bed. Why does he do this to himself? He should know his limit. Maknaes... 
The cab stopped and you payed. On the way back to the dorm you could have sworn Gongchan fell more than ten times. When you pushed the dorm door open everyone was fast asleep in their bedrooms so you held your finger up to your lip to shush the drunk maknae who tiptoed behind you. Gongchan bounced on his bed and stripped down to his boxers, you quickly averted your eyes. Crap. Where are you meant to sleep? You looked at Gongchan doubtfully. He got into the covers. 
 
"Can I sleep with you?" You whispered and he grunted a yes so you got in next to him, feeling the cold flesh of his back against you. Gongchan started shivering. "Are you cold?" You whispered again. 
 
"N-n-ne." He managed to get out. You wrapped yourself around him and got as close as possible to cover his bare flesh that was on show. He slowly stopped shivering and moved into you, getting comfortable. You smiled at the sweet move and lay your head on him to sleep. "~~~~" he said quietly.
 
"Ne?" You answered. 
 
"Do you like me?" 
 
"What kind of question is that? Of course I like you, Channie." 
 
"I like you too." He said and smiled to himself. 
 
"Why did you ask that?" 
 
"Because I'm a bad person. I lied to everyone. I like Kayla. I don't know what to do... Gomawo for being here for me." 
 
"Channie. I'm always here for you." You said and kissed his . He shivered and you laughed. "Goodnight." 
 
 
This is for Gongchan bias's. I'm gonna definatly do a Jinyoung one soon and everyone is equal:D