Knock Out

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You ran out of the room and into the living room. Everyone was having breakfast except Baro who was no where to be seen, you looked around carefully.

"Jinyoung oppaaaa~~" You said, doing aegyo to him. He spat his cereal out and he turned to you, his eyes widened. You blushed by his reaction and backed up a little. "Miannhae... Umm.."

"Don't be sorry." His expression relaxed and he pulled you onto his lap and smiled, "What do you want?" Jinyoungs hands tightened around your waist and rested his chin on your collar bone.

"Erm.." You liked where you was now, "I was just going to ask if.. I could have some cereal!" You lied. Jinyoung oppa grinned and pinched your cheeks.

"Of course! Here," He picked up a spoonful of his cereal and fed it to you. You were so busy with Jinyoung that you didn't notice Baro sneaking back to the room. 

"Baro hyung!" Sandeul shouted with his arms open for a hug and your head spun round sharply.

"Sandeuliieee Waeeee!!" Baro shouted and ran into the room, slamming the door. You jumped off Jinyoung's lap straight away and yanked at the door handle banging multiple times. Everyone at the table looked shocked and Jinyoung was now standing up asking what was going on but you were to busy trying to open the dorm. Baro must be leaning against the door on the other side... Eottoke... You gave up banging and sat on the other side. Theoretically, your backs are against each other, only the door separating.

"gave up?" Baro said quietly. You sighed.

"Ne... Happy? Gosh. Stop running and talk to me." You stated and fell backwards. Suddenly you could see Baros upside down face right up to yours, he blew his minty breath onto your nose and you giggled. "Tell me." you said, "What happened." He smirked.

"I did change you- yes. BUT! I closed my eyes through the whole process." He noted but you shook your head in disbelief. Inside, you felt confusion and anger but you could help but forgive him by looking at his gorgeous face. You sat up and knocked heads with Baro.

 

 

"What?" 

"~~~~!" 

"Hello?"

"Shhh." 

What is going on. Where am I. You thought. 

You could see people rushing and talking. A lot of them had files in their hands. There were beds running along the side of the room. A hospital. You were in a hospital. A woman with a clipboard came in front of you and lay her cold palm on your forehead. 

"Good." She said, "You're awake. Right, you will be having visitors in..." the lady checked the clock at the far end of the room. "15 minutes. You know, you are causing us quite the trouble, miss. The paparazzi are all outside and we are having trouble getting patients in and out." 

"Miannhae... Gamsahabnida." You said feeling bad. She nodded politely and left. You looked around the room and saw sick and injured people. You thought that you could probably sleep for fifteen minutes so you nodded off.

 

"~~~~" Someone lightly touched your shoulder. It was Gongchan. You smiled.

"Eonni!! Gwenchana?!" Kayla ran up to you giving you a hug. "What happened?" You looked at Baro and he looked at you. How to explain this....

 

yaaaay new update my lovelyss. Sorry it's short, hope your still enjoying it. Thankyou So much for commenting! Xx