Summer Photos

Confused with love... Who will it be?

"I'm ok." You reassured Kayla but she sat on your hospital bed and frowned.

"Do you want anything eonni? I can get you whateeeever you want!" Kayla was also so helpful.

"Thankyou but I'm good," You flashed Kayla a smile and rested your head back, just then you felt something. Feeling your head, you felt a bandage. Is it that bad? Oh gosh. Baro must feel bad but it's not as bad as it looks... Unless there is internal injury or bleeding. Crap... Jinyoung shook his head and patted your leg, giving an apologetic look.

"We should leave you to rest. Stay healthy, ara?" Jinyoung said and got up with the confirmation of your nod. They left but Baro came running back in. He sat on the bottom of your bed, cross legged.

"~~~~, Miannhae... You hit your head quite hard, a little harder than mine." He pulled up his blonde fringe to reveal a big bump and bruise on his forehead. You sat up in shock and felt it, he winced and moved away at the sensitiveness of it. You looked away. "~~~~ah, Forgive me?" Baro asked taking your chin between his fingers and bringing your face to look at him gently. His smiled filled you with warmness.

"You didn't mean to oppa." You replied lightly punching his arm, he laughed and nodded. 

"When will you be out? The press are going to make a BIG story out of this-"

"um... Excuse me?" A small voice came behind Baro, they both looked. It was one maid. "You should be able to go now... If that's ok? If youre ready?" She said and left. Baro smiled wider knowing you could come home.

"What are we waiting for?!" He said and grabbed your hand. Baro oppa dragged you out and held his coat over you when you got outside to cover you from paparazzi. They were all shouting so loud. You covered your ears and walked on. When you finally reached home everyone was suprised to see you and Kayla ammediantly ran up to hug you. 

"Hyung what happened?" Gongchan asked Baro.

"Yeah is she ok?" Asked Sandeul. Baro put his arms around both boys and ruffled their hair.

"Yah!! Not funny..." Gongchan whined, brushing his hair with his hands. You laughed at them, thinking how cute it is. Jess and Jinyoung went into their room and you heard it lock. Hmm. What's really going on? You walked up to the door and rested you ear against it hearing mumbles here and there.

"Try this." Lia handed you a glass. You were suprised at her offer but she had one too. I guess she's curious too.

"Shall we tell them?" You heard Jinyoung say. There was a long pause before another voice,

"It's risky oppa." Jess answered. Lia scrunched her nose up at the name oppa and snorted.

"But it's for the best. Maybe not just for us." Jinyoung expressed the 'us'. You frowned at Lia and she shrugged. You heard footsteps and with Lia quickly departed from the door and proceeded to roll on the floor.

"What... Are you doing?" Jess asked with a freaked out and embarrassed expression on. You and Lia looked up and then looked at each other.

"Exersising." Lia said and continued rolling with a few encouraging 'whoo's and 'yeah's. Once Jess and Jinyoung walked off you shuffled up to Lia.

"That was close. Nice save." You whispered to Lia and she laughed.

You started to feel tired and walked to the bedroom lying on Sandeuls bed. You looked up at the stickers plastered above it, stickers and pictures. Some pictures were of B1A4 and some of other groups. You scanned them all. What's this? There was a paper stuck there too with the title 'summer' on it, it was like a mini envelope. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek. you opened it and a load of pictures fell onto you, spreading on the covers. Your eyes widened to the realisation of what these photos were. You froze starring at them.

"Knock knock." Sandeul said and leaned on the door with his arms crossed.

the pictures. Will he be angry?! Oh gosh.

 

 

Thankyou for subscribing and commenting! Love yousss, sorry if the update is short. Wanted to leave it at a hanger...(: