Mum

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"Relax" Said the familiar voice.
 
"Show your face." You hissed. The barrier between the back and the front slowly slided open.
 
"Happy now?" Said Minho oppa smiling. You felt furious.
 
"YAAAAHH!" You shouted and smacked him on the head- you get so angry that he scared you like that. "What kind of brother lead his sister to think she's been kidnapped?! Huh!!" You snapped. He rubbed his head and pouted.
 
"I only wanted to suprise you..." His expression lightened, "but you took it the completely wrong way." He smirked. You did feel a bit bad for overreacting but he can't blame you.
 
"Miannhae..." You said and Minho climbed into the back. 
 
"It's ok.. How's things going at the dorm? You still happy... Any... Romance?" Minho always had been interested or maybe slightly concerned about your love life, you had never really had a proper boyfriend before and Minho had always pushed you on to people he thought was best. But since you moved in with B1A4 he had quietened down and never spoke of it until now.
 
"Gongchan and Lia have a thing." You said moving the subject of love to someone else. He raised an eyebrow.
 
"Jinjja?" 
 
"Yeah! I think Kayla is jealous." 
 
"Woah. Now I know all the gossip!" Minho laughed at his own comment.
 
"Are you going to tell me where we are going? Or are we gonna sit here while I watch you laugh at your own jokes." You asked half joking and half serious. Minhos expression changed too.
 
"Well, it's about mum..." Minho started and you knew exactly how this sentence was going to end, "She's a bit more ill so I'm taking you to see her." 
 
"No," you insisted, "If I see her I will never stop. It's best if you don't take me... Just send her my love." You knew you sounded cold right now but the worst thing that could happen today was see your mum, it could turn your mood upside down and people would start asking questions.
 
"Fine.. Shall I take you to the dorm?" Minho offered and you nodded. With a quick whisper to the driver the car turned around. "You know, mum worries that you don't like her."
 
"It's not that I don't like her. I don't wanna see her hurt or in pain.. It puts me in pain. I would rather see her healthy and happy so I can feel better for her than being sad over it.." You sighed trying to explain how you felt the best you could. As your Oppa, Minho did a good job at listening. The car finally came to a stop.
 
"Arasseo, take care, ne?" Minho ruffled your hair as you exited the car and you laughed as you felt like a little girl again. "Bye!" He shouted and waved, then winded the window up. You walked back to the dorm with a big smile on your face, when you opened the door you saw angry faces and no one was talking to each other. You walked over to Jinyoung.
 
"What's going on?" You asked.
 
 
 
to subscriber Hallojmo you were right!! Minho suprise appearance again^.^ I have something really good coming up for you guys! Hope you like it, don't forget to comment<3