An Accident

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"What's going on?" You asked Jinyoung and he looked at you. 
 
"Gongchan said that we should call off the couple party and whatnot and everyone got into an argument." Jinyoung explained. That's why they're upset? 
 
"Guys-" you started but everyone quickly deported to their own dorms without saying a word. After everyone had gone, Kayla tiptoed out and snuggled up to you.
 
"I'm guessing you're gonna tell me what was wrong earlier?" You asked and she nodded.
 
"About Gongchan... When I heard him and Lia were going out, I felt horrible and I felt as if something inside of me broke-"
 
"That would be your heart." 
 
"I know... I guess I am jealous.. That's all." Kayla sniffed. 
 
"Well, I'm sure if you told him that, he would think different." You said remembering the relationship was fake. You felt sorry for Kayla having to go through this. "Go talk to him." You said. 
 
"Arasseo... Gomawo Eonni!" Kayla bowed and went off to a room, Jinyoung suddenly came out and stopped at the sight of you.
 
"~~~~" Jinyoung said, "I forgot to ask, how's your oppa? I didn't even get to greet him." Asked Jinyoung. You fell silent for a moment, remembering what was discussed in the car.
 
"He's fine." You said bluntly. Jinyoung knew something was wrong so he pulled you close. "I don't want to talk about it." You pointed out dryly.
 
"I didn't ask you to." Jinyoung whispered and put his arm around you. You smiled, knowing that he wouldn't go on to get something out of you that you didn't want to share. He was about to kiss your head when Baro walked in.
 
"Yah." He shouted, "what are you two doing?" Jinyoung suddenly pushed you away from him and stood up to brush imaginary dust of him while Baro stood with hands on his hips, waiting for an answer. 
 
"We.. I was... Asking her to see my cut.. That I have on my finger." Jinyoung blurted out. Baro frowned.
 
"You don't have a cut on your finger." Baro said and Jinyoung suddenly looked down shocked. 
 
"Well! Would you look at that! It's gone!" Jinyoung said and walked away to his room. Baro looked at you for a split second and then walked over to the sink to do the dishes. You remembered 
'He looked up at you and smiled, his hands found there way to yours and intwined together. After a while his smile faded and he jumped away and rubbed his head. What was wrong with him?' 
You decided to walk up to Baro and wrap your arms around his waist but as soon as you came near him he dropped the plates into the sink and turned to you.
 
"Hajima." He said.
 
"Wae?! Huh! Why are you being like this? Mwhoya?!" You shouted a little louder than expected but his expression didn't shift.
 
"Leave me alone. Chebal." Baro almost whispered and with that he walked to his bedroom. You could hear him rapping. Angry rapping. 
 
"What's that about?" You heard Sandeul ask. 
 
"None of your business." Hissed Baro.
 
"Wae? Hyung~~ waeeeee?" Sandeul tried to aegyo his way through this one but Baro was just not having it today.
 
"If you're gonna ask questions you might as well get out." Baro said and with that the door opened and Sandeul saw you in a distressed lump, lying on the floor. He came and lay next to you. 
 
"Mwhoya?" He laughed and you both sat up. 
 
"I don't know Deullie.. I just don't." You said sadly but Sandeul shook his head furiously. 
 
"Aniyaaaa! Don't be sad. Whatever it is. You're bringing me down!" 
 
"Oh." You sat up, "And we wouldn't want that to happen, would we saint Deullie!?" You joked. Sandeul always made you feel better, you're glad he's here right now.
 
"Pegopayo." Pouted Sandeul and pulled out a box from near the table next to you. It had food in it- fruit mainly. You took out a grape and popped it into your mouth, Sandeul took a strawberry and bit into it making the cutest sour face you had ever seen. You laughed. "Yah! It's not funny! You try some!" He shouted and put it into your mouth, causing you to pull a sour face too. You both laughed. "Your one is better than mine." Sandeul said still laughing. 
 
"These are really good anyway." You pointed out. He nodded and chewed.
 
"So what's your relationship with the floor then?" Sandeul laughed, referencing to when he first walked in. "Looks like you're close!" 
 
"Ne!" You said, "We were having a moment.. Party pooper." At that moment you suddenly heard a bash from one of the rooms. Jinyoung was first to rush out.
 
"What happened?" He asked and both you an Sandeul shrugged, indicating it must have come from the other room. You rushed to open the door to find Baro on the floor with a small puddle of blood around him and his guitar smashed on the floor. You ran to him and checked him.
 
"Gwenchana?!" You shouted, you could feel the tears fill your eyes. "Quick! Take him to hospital!" 
 
 
 
OK! A good cliffhanger here. Oh thank god. I actually can not wait to read your comments! :D