Photographic memory

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

 
 
"Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?!" Said Gongchan loudly.
 
"You have a boyfriend?" Minho oppa asked, turning his full attention to you. Gongchan stood up and got closer to Minho.
 
"Your so confusing!!!" Gongchan shouted and ran off behind a tree nearby. You looked at Minho and shrugged. 
 
"I'll go..." Said Shinwoo getting up but you held your hand up in protest.
 
"No... Let me." You suggested and got up. Gongchan's brown hair was blowing in the wind around the tree, he had his back to you. When you approached him you lay your hand on his shoulder and he flinched. 
"Gongchan-ah..." You said softly but he looked away and crossed his arms.
"Channieee~~" You tried your aegyo.
 
He turned and pinched your cheeks. "Yah. ~~~~, don't do this to me!" He was smiling now and your cheeks were starting to burn up. He let go and laughed.
 
"Miannhae... You misunderstand Gongchan-ah... Minho is my REAL oppa.. My biological oppa..." You explained trying to feel sympathetic.
He looked up and still smiled.
 
"Miannhae for being like this ~~~~. I over reacted... Forgive me?" He said. You looked away. 
"~~~~~~ieeeee!!" He said using his aegyo and shaking up against you, you laughed and hugged him.
 
"Of course I forgive you Babo!!" You said and grabbed his hand to lead him back to the picnic but he stopped and pulled you back.
 
"Can we... Stay here for a little longer?..." He said shyly. You nodded and sat down with him behind the tree. He took out some gum from his jean pocket and handed you some. As you popped it in your mouth he laughed.
 
"What?" You asked, confused at why he was laughing. He popped the bubble that he made with him gum before speaking.
 
"Your just-" He had an explosion of happiness, "Ahhhhhh!" He screamed, "kiyowo!" Gongchan then pinched your cheeks and rubbed them around a bit before letting go. Suddenly Sandeul's head appeared around the trunk of the tree to see what the screaming was about.
 
"Hellooo..." Sandeul said inviting himself to their private picnic. "What's going on here? Why don't you join us?" Sandeul asked. You raised an eyebrow of invitation to Gongchan and he sniggered.
 
"Arasseo." Gongchan said helping you to your feet. All three of you walked back to the main party. 
 
"Everything ok?" Minho oppa asked.
 
"Miannhae Minho hyung... I misunderstood..." Gongchan bowed 90 degrees and Minho nodded. 
 
Your phone suddenly buzzed in your hoodie. Your screen flashed a notification of twitter and a link... You clicked on it... You then saw a load of pictures of you and Gongchan when you were by the tree but it made you look bad, like you were... GOING OUT?!!
Gongchan's phone buzzed too and he looked at you in panic.
 
EOTTOKKE !!!
 
Miannhae for short update... I wrote this chapter on the bus so it might be confusing with my morning brain T_T yeah... Right. 
Dont forget to comment and tell me what you think should happen next... :)