The Unknown Cries

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"I dare you-" cut in Jess, "To kiss Jinyoung." 
 
"MWOH?!" Baro and Jinyoung shouted in unison. 
 
"Aniya! My lips are going no wear near... Errrhhh...." Baro shivered at the thought and Jess laughed.
 
"Oh come on. It won't mean anything." Jess reasoned.
 
"Yes it will! No way. No frigging way." Argued Jinyoung and Baro nodded, even you started nodding. Jess crossed her arms over her chest and gave an evil stare to both boys. Jinyoung moved closer to Baro.
 
"Wow. Dude. Don't even try it." Baro warned and Jinyoung shrugged.
 
"Fine. Then kiss me." Jess was serious and Baro refused. "You are hard to please Cha Baro... Kiss ~~~~." Baro looked at you with a worried expression and you gave him a sympathetic frown. You have kissed him more than once, more than any other member but... Forcefully? Was this more punishing? Suddenly, Gongchan walked in crying. You stood up. 
 
"Channie! What's wrong?!" You ran to hug him but he put up his hand to stop you. 
 
"Just... Let me join, ne?" Gongchan sniffed and wiped his tears. As he walked past you he mouthed 'later' and you nodded taking back your seat. As soon as you say down Baro grabbed your shoulders and kissed you. His hand ran through your hair and he breathed on you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and relaxed, kissing back. What? Kissing back? 
 
"Yah!! Mwoyo?!" Gongchan shouted and pulled you away instantly moving in between you and Baro. "You can't just... Kiss girls!!" Gongchan sulked to Baro, Baro laughed.
 
"It was a dare Channie." Baro reassured and Gongchan frowned. "Chill, no need for jealousy." Gongchan's jaw dropped and he jumped on Baro. There were girly screams and yelps, you couldn't help but laugh. 
 
"Yah. Hajima." Jess parted them and Gongchan stuck his tongue out. 
 
"Aish. Childish." Baro mumbled. 
 
"Please go to bed. You have an early morning." Managers voice said through the camp speakers. You all shuffled back to bed and Gongchan slumped his way out. It was silent and dark for ages and all you could think about was the kiss. Why did you kiss back? 
 
"Baro.." You whispered and turned to his peaceful face. "Baro oppa..." His eyes flickered open giving you a small smile. "About.."
 
"The kiss?" He interrupted. "Don't worry about it. You don't feel that way. It's ok. Go to sleep. Jalja." With that he closed his eyes. What? How can he say things he doesn't know? Maybe he's sleepy... The last time, he said he like liked you.. What happened? You felt a little disappointed and stirred in your sleep.
 
 
 
Sorry for late update guys! I have been training and it's so exhausting :( hope you understand..