Two Personalitys

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Baro was silent. Silent for a long time, just staring at the door as if Seungri was going to come back. You looked at him trying to think how he was feeling but you couldn't help but think about yourself. Baro knew your brother and never told you, he never made any signs of knowing or showed any recognition when Minho showed up. Why had Seungri chosen now to turn up? Especially in the state Baro is in now. Gongchan was resting his head on Baro, whispering compliments to his hyung, unfortunately Baro showed no signs of any emotion. You decided that Baro needed space so took Gongchans hand and led him out. You got into a taxi and went back to the dorm. 
 
"How was he?" Jinyoung asked. 
 
"Well, you have a new room mate." You replied.
 
"Is that why they put a spare room there?" Sandeul asked gesturing to the corridor. You nodded. 
 
"Surprise!" said a voice at the door. 
 
"Seungri?" You heard them say in unison. 
 
"Isn't it great?" He said and walked into 'his' bedroom. Jinyoung sighed and shook his head. 
 
"I swear, that guy has too much courage to come back after what he did..." Shinwoo mumbled taking a seat next to Lia. "Come on, lets rest. I'm sure tomorrow will be very eventful." The rest went to their bedrooms except Jinyoung. 
 
"What's wrong?" You asked, knowing Jinyoung too well to let this slip. 
 
"I don't know," he shrugged, "Maybe it's just the whole new room mate thing..." Jinyoung moved closer to you and slid his hand around you waist to bring you closer to him. "You know, I always loved the colour of your eyes." You shut them.
 
"What colour are they?" 
 
"Yah." He laughed deeply, sending a shiver down your spine. Then he took your hand and led you to your bedroom and left you there. Even though there was a spare bed where Baro was meant to be, you still walked to Sandeul and snuggled next to him. 
 
"Deullie..." You whispered. 
 
"Mmm..." He moaned.
 
"Are you awake?" 
 
"I am now..."
 
"Oh... Miannhae.. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for anything I have hurt you with." You said maybe referencing to the cinema when you went off with Jinyoung or maybe you didn't actually know what you were referencing to. 
 
"Gwenchanayo.." Sandeul replied and cupped your face with his warm hands. "It's not your fault." Sandeul kissed you gently for a few seconds. Even though it was soft, it made you feel breathless and light headed. The muscles in your stomach kept tensing and twisting giving you butterfly's. when he pulled away, he smiled sweetly. 
 
"Kiyowo.." You whispered and poked his cheeks making him blush in the dark room. "Go to sleep Oppa." You said and scooted close to him, there was no gap between you and him and you looked up and saw he was already asleep. 
 
"YAH YAH YAAAAAAH!" Gongchans voice echoed the dorm. Your eyes flickered open. Morning. It was too early for Gongchan to be screaming so your buried your face into Sandeuls chest and moaned. 
 
"What do you want Dongsaeng?" Jinyoung asked from the other room. 
 
"BARO HYUNG! HE IS COMING BACK IN A HALF AND HOUR!" Gongchan yelped, you could hear his footsteps dancing everywhere. 
 
"Baro oppa? Coming back?" Jess piped up. 
 
"Ne!" Gongchan replied. 
 
"Arasseo. I'm getting ready." Jess said, Lia and Kayla followed her to the bathroom. Mwoh? 
 
"Is he better?" You rolled over to ask. 
 
"He said the nurse told him the consequences of his condition but he said he should be fine." Gongchan chirped. Sandeul leaned down to meet your face. 
 
"Kaja.. Get dressed." He said and you got out of bed. You washed up and put on a casual outfit before having breakfast. The table fell silent and no one made eye contact. Suddenly a key turned in the door and everyone stood up. 
 
"SURPRISE!" Baro entered with his arms open and all of you ran in to hug him. "Guys..." He said, "Too tight..." 
 
"Ohh miannhae." Everyone said and pulled away.
 
"Gwenchana Baro oppa?" Kayla asked. 
 
"Did they say anything else?" Shinwoo prompted. 
 
"I'm okay and no they didn't but I will be fine, I hope." Baro was calm about it but there was worry in his eyes. He made his way to the bedroom and dumped his bags where you were sitting on his bed.  "Oh, hello there." He said.
 
"Annyeong handsome stranger." You replied. He leaned up against the bed post and looked up at you. 
 
"What brings you to my bunk today?" He said leaning closer. 
 
"Well," you said. 
 
"Yah." Came a voice, "that's gross, get some privacy." Seungri said. You rolled your eyes.
 
"We did." You gestured to the room, "But thanks for interrupting Pabo." Jumping off the bunk, you glared at him evilly. "Watch your back." You whispered making your way out but he grabbed your wrist and whispered in your ear. 
 
"It shouldn't be me your worried about, honey. I will get you." He turned to Jess in the hallway and became all cute. "Bbuing Bbuing!" Jess giggled at his cuteness. If only she knew it was an act.
 
 
 
Do you guys want the story to end soon or shall I carry on with this? I could make another fanfic as well or... Yeah :)