A Sudden Knock

Confused with love... Who will it be?

Sandeul's eyes widened as he saw the photos on the sheets that covered you.

"Sanduel I-" you started but he ran over and started to gather them.

"Mwhoyo?! What do you think you're doing!! This is my private stuff!" He shouted flashing the pictures at you. Your cheeks burnt up and tears filled your eyes making the vision of him blurry. "I put them in a safe place for no one to see! Aish... Jinjja?!" He shouted again and this time you felt a cold tear roll down your cheek and you stared to whimper. Sanduel stopped shouting and dropped the photos in shock. "~~~~" you shook your head.

"Miannhae sandeul oppa... I was curious-"

"it's fine."

"and I didn't want to- wait... What?" 

"I said it's fine ~~~~. It's ok." Said sandeul and sat next to you. He pulled you close and made you rest your head on his chest as you still cried. But it wasn't sad crying, it was happy crying. He pulled away after a hole to look at you. Sandeul's thumb glide across your cheek to wipe the falling tears, he smiled and kissed your  forehead. It was a beautiful moment. Sandeul stood up and gathered the fallen photos once again to put back into the envolope, he then slid it back into place. 

"Did you like them?" Sandeul oppa asked. You looked up. "The pictures... Did you like them?" A big smile grew across your face and you stood up to wrap your arms around him.

"Yes." You squeezed. He squeezed back. 

"What's all the fuss?" A voice asked from the door. It was Jinyoung. You and Sandeul ammediantly let go of each other and awkwardly coughed. Jinyoung made his way to one of the draws, still keeping an eye on both of you as he did. He pulled out a pair of superman underwear and strutted out of the room. None of you said a word until Jinyoung had left then you and sandeul burst out in hysterics. Sandeul grabbed your hand and walked you to te living room.

"You ok now?" Gongchan asked. You nodded and he patted your hand. "Glad to hear." The corners of his mouth slowly turned up and he gave you a wide teethe grin.

"What have you done...?" You asked with concern, this brought everyone's attention.

"nothing..." Replied Gongchan suspiciously. 

"Yah. Maknae. What did you do?" Asked Shinwoo but Gongchan became and stayed quiet. Everyone was nagging him but he didn't say a word until someone knocked at the door. Gongchan jumped up and ran.

"I'LL GET IT!" He shouted already at the door. What could possibly be going on? The door opened and it was your manager. All bowed.

"Manager-nim what a suprise.." Jinyoung said through his teeth looking straight at Gongchan. 

"How are you all? Getting along well enough?" He asked just then all of b1A4 and 4Fit started to shout over each other saying how wonderful it was and what not. Manager laughed. "Well, you have all worked hard for he debut so... You're taking a vacation! Road trip to be precise and maybe camping!" You all went quiet and stared at him. "Bye now!" Manager walked out and left you all stunned. A road trip? Is he insane?

"What do we do?" Asked Kayla cluelessly.

"pack I guess!" Shouted Jinyoung already in his room. This is really happening. Your first vacation with B1A4.

 

Sorry for short update but you guys are so patient on my cliffhanger you deserve this. Hope all Sandeuliiee bias liked this chapter!! :*