Spilt Tea

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You walked into the living area brushing a weird feeling off, you could almost feel the eyes of Seungri on your back. Shake it off, you told yourself. Sitting down, you made a cup of tea and stirred it. 
 
"~~~~," Gongchan sat next to you and bit into a biscuit, "aren't you happy hyung is back? I am.." Seungri sat on the other side of you and Jinyoung with Sandeul sat next to him. 
 
"So... Seungri-ah, you staying here long?" Jinyoung passed time.
 
"Until I debut." he confirmed. "~~~~." You looked up. "Do the others know about your relationship?" At that moment Baro walked in. 
 
"My what?" You asked taking a sip of tea. 
 
"Relationship with Cha Baro?" He asked. You almost choked on your tea. You were coughing and spitting everywhere. Gongchan patted your back roughly. 
 
"GWENCHANA?" He shouted still patting. You waved him off. 
 
"Yeah..." Getting your breath back, "Mwoh? Baro.. And me..?" Then you remembered, when you and Gongchan went to see Baro in the hospital, when you first met Seungri you told him you were Baro Oppa's girlfriend. 
 
"Wait, what?" Jinyoung asked, his eyes widening. Sandeul looked down as if he was about to cry. 
 
"Oh you haven't told them yet?" Seungri said with a smirk spread across his face. 
 
"Told us what?" Gongchan asked trying to cover it up. 
 
"YOU? AND HYUNG?" Sandeul shouted.
 
"I'm going to ruin you, Seungri" you threatened. 
 
"Feel free, I will be waiting." 
 
"YAH!" Baro tapped Seungri on the shoulder and when he turned around Baro punched him in the face. "Miannhae but you were being rude to my 'girlfriend'" 
 
"Hyung!" Gongchan shouted and curled up into a ball on the floor, rocking back and forth. 
 
"What is going on?!" Jinyoung banged the table and everyone stopped. There was a silence. 
 
"Can I talk to you in private?" You told Jinyoung. He sighed and nodded, following you to the bathroom and locked it behind you. 
 
"Ne?" He asked impatiently. 
 
"How do you feel?" You asked curiously. 
 
"Mwoh? What's that meant to mean! Huh! I feel.. Jealous I guess." He blurted out. 
 
"That's good.. Because me and Baro aren't actually going out." You laughed. "Your face!" And kept laughing. He wasn't very amused. 
 
"Yah. Hajima." He said embarrassed and you stopped. "So why did...?"
 
"We told Seungri that we were because otherwise he would tell Yumi we were lying." You explained. 
 
"Aish.." Jinyoung covered his hands but you took them away and stared into him. A smile spread across his perfectly formed lips and he let out another sigh. You pulled him close, wrapping both arms around him until they touched behind him. He kissed your forehead and pulled away. 
"Arasseo.. I will tell Sandeul.." 
 
"Gomawo!" You giggled and unlocked the door to greet a very flushed Jess. "What's wrong with you?"
 
"No one told me we had a guest." She said quietly. 
 
"He's our roommate actually."
 
"Jinjja?" Her eyes lit up but Jinyoung gave her a look and she coughed awkwardly, "I mean.. Cool..." Jess said and walked past you into the bathroom. Jinyoung shrugged and went to the room to see Sandeul. 
 
"~~~~." Seungri sang. "Come to the shops with me!"
 
 
 
Most of you are Sandeul bias so the next chapter with be Deullie Bias based. I decided to keep writing so I hope you enjoy reading!