This girl

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You saw Jinyoung come out from a room and look at you.

"YAH!" He shouted and ran closer, "Gwenchana? Was Gongchan ok with you?" He asked as you were still highly confused about this but nodded to indicate you were fine and better. Jinyoung let out a loud sigh and you smelt his strawberry-flavoured-gum breath. "You should scare us like that! Anyway... What happened?" That reminded you! The picture! You suddenly ran in the opposite direction to Gongchan and left Jinyoung clueless. 

You were sitting in the busy cafeteria so you kept your voice down. Gongchan was sitting opposite you and you put another mouthful of pasta in your mouth.

"Any ideas on who it might be?" You asked maybe hoping he would have the slightest idea.

"Aniya... It's defiantly someone from this school but... Oh! That girl in my biology class... She stalks me a little, I have seen her staring at me and she has her own online blog, check it!" Gongchan said, half annoyed and half exited. You got out your phone and looked at him. "Oh!" He said, "Yu mi." You searched for Yu Mi's blog and it came up on the first search. Her website was clean cut and pretty much everything was about B1A4... She was stalking them before they debut? Wow... She has way too much time on her hands, you thought. You scrolled down to see her latest update... 

'OMG GUIZZZ! You will never guess who I saw in the abandoned music room today... (Picture of Gongchan and you) IT WA THE MOST CRAYCRAY THING EVA. Will keep you posted on the status between the two... Who is this mystery girl? What's she doing with our maknae Channie?" You read out in shock.. This girl was definatly a stalker. 

"Um..." Gongchan was speachless... "Maybe, we should.. Um.. Go find her?" There was a silence.

"Yeah.." You replied awkwardly. Both of you got up and went to the biology room, she wasn't there and Gongchan began to get angry. He hit the wall either side of your shoulders and stood close to your fave breathing heavily. But you didnt realise another girl was in the room, staring at her phone with an open mouth. She looked up, startle and her face started to burn up when she saw you and Gongchan.

"YOU!" She said pointing at Gongchan and you. You guessed she had seen the picture. Gongchan was not budging from your face and suddenly Jinyoung entered the room. 

"YOU!" Shouted Jinyoung in the same shocked tone as the girl.

Crap. EOTTOKKE??!!