An unusual school day

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You saw the crew of B1A4 standing before you.

"What are you guys doing here?!" You said stumbling and struggling to get your head straight.

"We transferred to your school!" Said Sandeul, "More time with ME!" He smiled. 

"Trans-WHAT?" You stumbled to your left but the wall held your weight, at least for a while.

Gongchan immediately ran up to you and felt your head. The others watched in shock as Gongchan touched you, they looked at him as if he was an alien that had just spoken to them for the first time.

"Gwenchana?!" His eyes full of concern and his hand made its way to your cheek, it made your face burn up in embarrassment.

"Ne... Just a bit... Dizzy..." You fell a bit but Gongchan caught you.

"Maybe you should... Come with me for a while..." The other boys looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Oh hell no, Channie", "No way", "Gongchan I don't trust you" Were heard all at the same time and there was a lot of moving and holding back. You felt confused as to why they didn't trust him he was so... Sweet and innocent, what could go wrong... Right?

"I can take care of her!" Gongchan shouted and suddenly picked you up like a baby, making you gasp. He laughed like a mad scientist and started running before the others realised. When he got to a room somewhere down the hallway he put you down on a chair to rest. Gongchan looked around for a bathroom in this dark room and found a switch.

"Ah," He said flicking the light on, he rummaged further into the loo and you heard the taps go on. You looked around to see where you were. It was an un-used classroom, looked liked it hasn't been taught in for years, maybe an old music room judging by the amount of instruments. There were cobwebs on the piano and you were pretty sure that you saw a rat in the guitar. Ew. this place is gross, you thought, why did gongchan bring you here..? That moment Gongchan came in with a folded up wet towel and put it on your forehead, it was extremely cold. Gongchans ears perked up at the sound of your load moan and saw your head throw back, he quickly took the flannel off.

"I'm sorry... Did that not help?!" He said ringing the cold water onto the carpet below you.

"No.. It was good. I was because it felt good." He smiled in relief and out it back on you. Both of you sat in silence for a moment or two, Gongchan was your hair and you could feel him staring at you. It should had made you feel weird but in some sense it was comforting. When you felt better you took the cloth off and put it to the side. 

"So tell me, Channie," You said sitting up, "Why were the others so worried about you looking after me?" He looked down and you saw him blush. Does he like me? You thought.

"I... Don't have the best reputation with girls.." He said so quietly you had to lean closer to hear him. His eyes widened when your noses touched. He didn't flinch and neither did you. His eyes just stared into yours. It felt like a million years but it must had been a few minuets because you heard someone at the door.

"What are you doing?" Said a voice. It scared you both and you hit foreheads, in that second there was a flash and footsteps were heard. No one was at the doorway any longer. You turned to gongchan and your expressions were the same- mouth open and eyes wide.

"PAPARAZZI." You said at the same time.

Oh crap. 

This can not be good. If a magazine or newspaper gets hold of that picture your company and manager won't be too happy. Gongchan ran to the hallway but it was empty. You NEEDED to find that picture but how?...