Shock at the breakfast table

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You tuned around and saw-

Shinwoo in his underwear.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He shouted holding up his jeans for an explanation. You looked at him wide eyed wondering if he was using that as an excuse for you to stop kissing. You blushed seeing him like this.

"Umm... We were just playing truth or dare..." You replied quietly and looked down.

"Yeah! And we were kind of doing our dare?!" Shouted Baro gesturing the the kiss you had just shared.

"Ooohhhhh..." Said Shinwoo, "Oh!" He then said in a sort of suductive tone, "You... Get back to it... And I will get back to PUTTING ON MY TROUSERS!" He turned to Gongchan, "Thankyou!" Then stormed out. 

You all fell silent for a minuete, taking in what just happened and taking in the image of Shinwoo in his pants... You laughed in your head. Sandeul suddenly stood up and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Maybe we should sleep. It's late and we have a good day ahead of us tomorrow." He looked around and the others nodded. You got into bed next to Sandeul.. At first it was a little awkward so you turned over.

"Night hyungs!" Said Gongchan excitedly, "Night ~~~~!! Sleep well, Ne?" You nodded in reply and he rested his head onto the pillow, only to fall asleep a few seconds after. You ended up being the only one awake. You couldn't sleep. What's wrong with me, you thought. Suddenly as you were drifting off Sandeuls arm came around your waist and tightened. You froze as if you were paralysed. You ended up falling asleep in a very stiff and uncomfortable position.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Was what you woke up to. 

You sprung out of bed to see what was wrong. It was Sandeul.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" He shouted.

"Nothing!!" You replied holding your hands up in defence. He grabbed you wrist and brought you closer so he could whisper to you.

"Why did you try and kiss me...?" He said quietly. You pulled back shocked.

"I didn't!" You shouted.

"Your face was right in front of mine and your lips were pouty! Don't deny it... ~~~~ you so like me." He said relaxed and walked out to get washed. You stood in the room very confused and very tired. Maybe Sandeul woke up to your face extremely close to his, so what? Why does he have to over react, it's not like he fancys you... Right?

you got dressed and washed up with the girls.

"So... How was last night?" Jess asked putting on her eyeliner.

"I slept well but ~~~~ had to-" You covered Lias mouth before she could spill anything about last night or this morning.

"What..." You said and splashed your face once more, "I had to... Sleep on the floor and it was terribly uncomfortable." You pouted.

"Ahhhh! Kiyowo Eonni!" Said Kayla pinching your cheeks and laughing. You could tell that her bubbly mood helped everyone get through the day. All the girls came out of the bathroom and Shinwoo ran in and quickly and Locked the door. Kayla gave you a raised eyebrow and Lia knocke don the door.

"Shinwoo... you ok?" Lia asked.

"Oppa! What's wrong?!" Kayla shouted to the door. You heard him moan. They both backed away from the door and decided to walk to the living room instead. Everyone was eating breakfast. Gongchan smiled and waved, inviting you to sit next to him. You did and the other three spaced themselves out between B1A4. 

"Are you gonna tel, them about last night or should I?" Jinyoung asked but it wasn't clear who he was asking as he was looking at the table, stuffing his face with cereal. You all looked around except Jess, she was looking down being especially quiet, this wasn't like her at all.

"Whats going on?" You asked, now very curious. Jess looked at Jinyoung and then at you.

"Well we-"