Grouch Club

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"Arasseo." Repeated you and Kayla. After sorting that out you travelled a bit trying to find a good club, by the time it was quite late a club called "Grouch" was your only option. When you walked in it was full of people, not drunk yet but at your guess- pretty close to it. You pulled up a seat at the bar and became quiet. 
 
"Hey baby." Said a good looking guy next to you, "Can I buy you a... D-R-I-N-K?" You smiled and opened your mouth to say something but someone else's voice came out instead. 
 
"Is this guy bothering you?" Jinyoung asked stepping in front as protection. 
 
"I just offered a drink to the pretty lady, man." Slurred the man and he edged towards you but Jinyoung slammed him back into the chair. 
 
"Don't touch her." Jinyoung threatened and he backed off. Jinyoung turned to you. "Gwenchana?" 
 
"Ne." You replied. 
 
"How about a drink then." Jinyoung muttered and ordered two drinks from the bar tender. The drinks were beer coloured and quite weird smelling. Jinyoung took a sip an winced. "Ahh. That's good." He said. You took a sip. It felt like the liquid had relaxed all the muscles and taken over. "Let's dance." Suggested Jinyoung and you agreed. 
 
The dancefloor was massive with lots of young people partying their lives away. Lots of girls started dancing up against Jinyoung and he got lost in the crowd. You looked around for someone you knew. Sandeul
 
"Deullie!" You shouted and waved. He walked over with a two bottles of water. "What's this for?" 
 
"To sober up. If you don't want to-"
 
"Aniyo!" You's snatched the bottle and started drinking. 
 
"Woah. You drink a lot." Sandeul pointed out as you finished the whole bottle of water. Once you had sobered up and danced a bit more it was getting late. 
 
"Hey." You shouted over the loud music booming in the background. "Maybe we should head back now!" Sandeul nodded.
 
"You round up the guys.. And I will round up the girls!" He winked and disappeared into the crowd. Oh god. Trust Deullie to get drunk girls home. You looked around for the boys and saw Shinwoo, as you walked over he didn't seem too drunk.
 
"You ok? We should head home now!" You suggested and Shinwoo put down his glass. 
 
"Sure." He replied calmly. "I will pull a taxi up. I will go with Sandeul and the girls."
 
"How did you-" but before you could finish the sentence he had walked away. You stood for a moment in astonishment but realised that he could have over heard the conversation... In this sound? Never mind. You carried on searching. "Jinyoung!" You waved frantically. 
 
"What's up little Chica?" Jinyoung slurred. Oh god. You did not expect him to be so drunk he would call you... Chica?! 
 
"Home time." You said and pulled him aside, "Go follow Shinwoo outside to pull up a taxi, arasseo?!" Jinyoung nodded slowly and stumbled toward the door. 
"Baro!!" You shouted over to him. He was surrounded by tones of girls laughing, chatting and dancing. You couldn't help but feel somewhat jealous. "Yah." You whacked him on the head, "Kaja." You grabbed his wrist and lead him away from the ladies. He pouted and shaked his arms like a child. 
 
"I was having fuuuuuun." He whined. 
 
"Yeah yeah, just go get in a cab with Jinyoung please." You pointed to the exit and Baro let out another whine. "Ka!" You pushed him towards the door and shooed him out. Your last victim- Gongchan. Where the devil is that maknae?