Eve's Dropping

Confused with love... Who will it be?

"I don't know how we will ever find her..." You said doubtfully. Jinyoung frowned apologetically and pulled out his phone, "what are you doing?" you asked.

"Telling the manager... I think we need to stay here for a week, you know? et it blow off.." He suggested but you were shocked. No walks? No restraunts? What life is that? 

"I don't think I can do that." You started but Jinyoung held up his palm in protest. 

"Ani. You have to try... For meeeee?" He started doing aegyo and you had to look away. 

"Arasseo! Arasseo!" You waved him off trying to stop him pulling cute and pouty faces.

"Gomawo!" He said and smiled at you. Just then, the others came in with food and sat down to lay it out. Jess started getting a bit too cosey with Jinyoung. 

"what's going on with those two?" You whispered to Kayla who already had some rice in .

"I don't know but I think she sneaks into his bunk at night... I mean, it's dark and everything but I hear them and it's all very... Weird." said Kayla, wide eyed like she had had no sleep. You nodded and started to eat. You thought it might be best not to speak as most of the dorm mates hated you, especially the boys. Lia was ranting on about shopping and Shinwoo either was taking the poss out of her or was actually interested in Gucci. When everyone had finished and put their plates away you separated your dorms. 

"Sandeul..." You said and pulled him aside outside the door. "Can you speak to Baro and Gonchan for me?" He sighed and nodded, rolling his eyes and dragged himself into the room. You slumped yourself outside on the floor just close enough to hear a little.

"Hyungs." You heard Sandeul say. "What's going on with you and ~~~~?" there was a slight pause before someone answered.

"Gongchan I think you should explain first." Baro said.

"I... I don't know what happened..."

"This is why we tell you to stay away from girls!!" Baro raised his voice louder than expected. So that's why when they first transferred to your old school, Gongchan was nervous around you and kept saying they don't trust him around girls... Weird... He kisses everyone? You were really confused.

"I didn't mean to! I... She..." Gongchan sighed, "I like her." 

he likes you. He likes you. MWOOHHH??? 

"You like like her?" Baro asked.

"Ne... I think so..." Gonchan answered.

Gongchan likes you.

"Well that's going to be a problem because I do too." Baro said. WHAT.

"Me... Too.." Sandeul quietly mumbled.

"Mwoh?" Gongchan said.

"Mwoh?" Baro said.

"MWOH?!" You butted in accidently. Crap. They heard you and walked out to see you on the floor, Eve's dropping. How are you going to explain this? 

 

 

Nauuuughtyyy... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

sorry for no updatessss. Aish. I am just lazy... Sorry... :3 love you guys <3