A warning

Confused with love... Who will it be?

Gongchan flipped off the bed making a loud band and scurried out of the room.  Sandeul still stood there staring at you.

"Sandeul-ah..." You said but he shook his head.

"Ani, you shouldn't play with people's feelings. Baro is hurt. It's time to choose one." His words were wise but you knew what this meant. You sighed and walked up to him, cuddling him tight. To your suprise, he cuddled back. You smiled faintly, letting him stay there, the warmth of his body carriying yours. He let go and your hair.

"~~~~.." He said, "Let's go out for a while for some fresh air." He took your hand and lead you to the door.

"Stop." Said someone. You turned around and saw Baro looking to the ground, he was fidgeting, Baro only usually did this when he had something on his mind.

"We are going for some fresh air." Explained Sandeul.

"Well when you come back..." He looked straight at you, "I expect to speak." Then he walked off. Your heart was beating fast and you felt nervous. Why did you lead everyone on? Sandeul put his arm around you and opened the door.

"Ladies first." He offered gesturing out the door. You curtsied in a playful way and walked with him. He was leading the way but you had no idea where you were going, the area was still new to you and it was really busy. Suddenly a girl jumped in front of you two smiling from ear to ear.

"Oppa!" She shouted and poked Sandeul, "Is that you?" She was small and cute. 

"Who are you...?" asked Sadeul getting a bit flustered from her aegyo.

"I went past WM ent... And I saw your posters.... I just wanted to say hello and good luck for the debut... Oppa fighting!" She held up her fists and giggled. Sandeul looked away in embarrassment. The girl looked at you.

"Who are you?" She asked less friendly.

"I work for WM ent too!" You propped up incase she had seen your posters but she shook her head and frowned.

"I havnt seen.... Anything." The girl said and then looked at Sandeuls arm around you. "Are you two... Dating?" You and Sandeul looked at each other and then pulled away quickly, coughing awkwardly.

"Ani..." Sandeul said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Noooo... Wayy..." You laughed nervously and started to walk but the girl grabbed your hand and held you close.

"I will be watching you." She whispered in your ear before turning around to skip in the opposite direction. Sandeul grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you.

"Gwechana?!" He shouted, checking all over your body for marks where the girl had touched you.

"I'm fine.. Let's head back, I think I have had enough air." You said and Sandeul followed. When you arrived at the dorms  you slouched back on the sofa and started to fall asleep. Jinyoung came and sat nearly on top of you.

"Jinyoung oppaaa-" You said in pain. He ammediantly got up. 

"Aigoo! Didn't see you there!" Jinyoung sat next you you as you sat up, "How was your walk?" He looked at you smiling.

"We ran into a crazy fan... She was obsessed with B1A4 but had a lot against me and 4Fit... Weird right?" you asked.

"Wait... What?" Jinyoung suddenly leaned a lot closer than expected.

"what..." 

"A crazy fan? A girl? Obsessed with B1A4? What was her name?! She must be the one taking the pictures! That bump into was no mistake ~~~~, that was a warning." 

 

Sorry for not updating in a while ^^ will have some ideas soon... If you have any let me know! Love hearing from you guys! See ya x