Are you cheating?

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 The person was Lia! Your eyes widened when you saw her angry expression.

"What do you think your doing?" Lia shouted gain, bringing the others into sight. Gongchan saw your hand holding Baros and he looked down, Sandeul looked shocked, Jinyoung looked disappointed and Shinwoo just looked confused. The girls stood silent.

"We ah...." You looked at Baro but he looked too involved with his panic thoughts to listen. 

"We... I... I was giving her my DS..." Baro stood back at arms length and held out the red consul. You looked into his eyes worried but he gave you a wink and a reassuring smile, you nodded and mouthed 'Later' to him before taking it to show the others.

"Gomawo Baro-ah." You said loudly and ran into the bedroom. Baro went into the bathroom and locked himself inside hoping that the others wouldn't disrupt him. Lia walked into the bedroom and sat next to you, she gave you a slide glance and crossed her arms.

"I saw what you were doing... Or about to do." Lia stated and you felt your face burn up. 

"I don't know what your talking about..." you said and Baros DS. 

"Fine... But just so you know." She said halfway out the door, "I'm watching you..." Lia finally left and you let out a big sigh of relief. Your phone buzzed. It was Baro. The text said 'Hey, Miannhae for getting you into trouble...'                                                                   You replied with 'dont worry, I wasn't thinking.'  Hopefully he wouldn't take that the wrong way....

Gongchan walked in and sat on his bunk silently.

"Channieee!" You whined holding your arms out but he ignored you and went on his laptop. You pouted and poked him on Facebook, he looked at you. "You ok?" you asked. He got down and slumped himself onto you, you could hear his soft whimpers. Was he... Crying?! You hugged him closer, his hair. Without knowing, you started crying too. For a few moments you stayed like that, embracing. He slowly pulled away and wiped his tears and then slid his finger on your face wiping yours. You smiled. "What's wrong?" you asked again and he looked at you straight on, his face serious.

"What were you and Baro hyung doing?" Gongchan asked innocently. Was he seriously bugged about you and Baro? Hmm.. Maybe he fancied you... You chuckled at the thought and shook your head.

"Nothing, like we said." You flashed the DS, "I wanted to play a game." 

"But your faces were so..." He then gestured with his hands to show how close your faces were. He was right and you regretted it.

"He was whispering... And I couldn't hear him so leant closer." You lied. You could see the pain in Channies face and hated lying to him but you didn't want him hurt or crying again. He grabbed your hand and held it to his chest whilst closing his eyes. Gongchan breathed heavily.

"Kiss me." He suddenly said with his eyes shot open. You jumped, banging your head on the bunk in suprise. Did you hear right?!

"Mwo?" You asked still shocked.

"I said kiss me." He said, shuffling closer to you on the bed. His expression was playful now and this worried you. You backed up.

"But-"

"but what? Do you like Baro instead?" He sniggered and pinned you down, you struggled in his grip but gave up by his strength. "please ~~~~" he was now over you, staring into your eyes, smiling. 

"Gongchan I really don't think-" You started but he already went in. His lips fell onto yours with such power you couldn't keep up. He ran his hand through your hair and your cheek, soon enough you were kissing him back. Do you like him? What about your moment with Baro? What about Sandeul? What would Lia think? So many thoughts that distracted you from kissing a hot boy... Wae??? You stopped and pulled away to look at you. 

"Yes? No? Maybe!?" Gongchan said still on top of you. 

"I don't know what to say Gongchan..." You whispered shyly.

Baro and Sandeul walked in and stopped at the sight on Gongchan on you. Baros eyes widened and he walked out slamming the door behind him forcefully, Sandeul just stood there stiff. 

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!!

 

Thankyou for waiting patiently. I tried to dedicate the previous chapter to Baro bias and this one to Gongchan bias.... Hope you enjoyed it. THANKYOU FOR LEAVING COMMENTS! I love you all :) you are amazing subs >< don't forget to tell me what you think and if you have any ideas or bias's then leave them belowwwww <3 

peace x