That was unexpected.

Confused with love... Who will it be?

"To kiss..." Started Baro but you held your hand up to top him.

"wow... Slow down tiger. Who says I'm kissing anyone?" You said and he grabbed your wrist, he leaned close and breathes on your cheek.

"I say and if your not careful you'll be kissing me so zip it, Arrasso?" Baro whispered in your ear and returned to his spot. "I think we all should choose who ~~~~ kisses. Ok so, ~~~~ go out of the room till we call you back in." Baro gestured with his hand to shoo you out the door. You closed it and held your ear close, you could only hear muffled voices.

damn.

eottoke? I mean... What if I have to kiss... Lia or something?! You thought. Suddenly Jinyoung walked past and nodded at you, he slowly walked back with a confused expression on his face.

"What on earth are you doing?" He asked acnologing your weird placement against the door. You straightened up and brushed your clothes off even though there was nothing on them.

"Erm..." You mumbled, "I was just..." You looked around and put you hand on the door handle, "Checking the lock! You know... The stability of the lock and...er, handle?..." He furrowed his brow and laughed.

"What are you talking about?!" Jinyoung placed his hand on your chin and smiled widely, "You're crazy." He whispered. You smiled back, shivering. You realised it was quite cold and so did Jinyoung. "Are you... Cold?" You nodded. He took off his jumper- HE WHAT. 

He took of his jumper.

J. OK. 

Jinyoung carefully placed your head and arms through and looked at you.

"Better?" He asked. You stared at his half body, so perfectly formed. The muscles on his arms, showing vains and warm flesh. The muscles on his chest, showing abdominal muscles and upper body strength. You unconsciously reached out to his arm and squeezed, it was firm as he tensed. When he laughed you noticed what you were doing and slapped your hand away in embarrassment.

"Impressed?" Jinyoung asked. You looked away. What was wrong with you? Why are you like this? Argh.

The door opened behind you and you fell back, only for Jinyoung to catch you. He held you close and touched your forehead with his. Gongchan stood at the door and gasped at the sight of a half Jinyoung and you wrapped in his arms. When Jinyoung looked up he dropped you on the floor and you banged your head. Gongchan ran up to you.

"Gwenchana?!" Gongchan said over your face, "How many fingers am I holding up!" 

"Three." You replied. Gongchan looked at his hand and back at you, then nodded.

"Ok, your good." He held out a hand and helped you up. 

"Gomawo.." You whispered to Gongchan. You turned to Baro. "Go on. Suprise me."  And he did. Baro pulled you by your waist and kissed you. His lips were soft and warm against yours and you could feel him smiling. His hand ran through your hair and your hand fell upon his waist.

Why did you just do that?! 

He pulled you closer so that you bodies were touching and he went in for a deeper kiss but stopped. Someone had pulled you away. Someone was holding your shoulders from behind and had pulled you away from kissing Baro. Did someone like you? Was someone jealous? Who was this person.

you turned around and saw-

 

MWAHAHA another cliff hanger... Argh, it's so late in the UK and I was so bored I thought I would write instead of do homework. I won't be updating over the weekend as I will be at editing some friends and going to a party... IT STARTED SNOWING HERE :o I can't believe it! Exciting. 

Anyhow... I hope this chapter keeps you occupied till Monday... Okaii, I'm baing random now so... Yeah. 

Byeeeeeeeeeee! Chessi ouuuut<3

P.S. I wanna know more about you guys so feel free to tell me where your from and the age range etc. I AM NOT A PEADOPHILE LOOL.