Kidnapper

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You grabbed Gongchans hand and pulled him into the bathroom then locked the door.
 
"What... What are you doing??" Asked Gongchan suprised by your action. You pushed him to the wall and rested your hands either side of his head, putting your faces too close. His eyes widened but softened when you slightly smiled, he cupped your face with his palms and rested his forehead on yours.
 
"Tell me what's going on." You said sternly. He flinched uncomfortably.
 
"I don't know what you mean..." He turned to look the other way but you brought his chin to face you, directly. 
 
"Yes you do Channie. Chebal. Just tell me... I thought you liked Kayla when you cried that night and then you told me on the coach about being jealous and now... Now?! Now you have a thing with Lia!" You were angrier than you thought you would be. What about Lia liking Shinwoo as well? Something is going on. Something wasn't right.
 
"I don't know.." Gongchans eyes filled up with tears and he looked into yours making you hug him straight away. He whimpered in your tight grip. "I liked Kayla so much... I wanted to make her jealous I guess... So Lia agreed because she said that she wanted to make someone jealous too..." Shinwoo flashed into your mind- now it makes sense. You shook your head in disappointment. "I know it's wrong but I just... I can't handle her and Sandeul getting close." You nodded as you understood. You sympathised Channie and all you could do at this moment was support and protect him.
 
"Fine, I will keep it a secret." You agreed and Gongchan gave you a smile, "But! Not for long, you can't keep this up, trust me and confess to her soon." Gongchans smile faded and he pouted. "Arasseo?" 
 
"Ne..." Gongchan walked with his head low but as soon as you unlocked the door he became the cute, energetic maknae again. "Lia!" He called, "Kaja!" He gestured outside and Lia followed leaving you with a staring crowd.
 
"So?..." Jinyoung waited. You shrugged. 
 
"What happened? What did he say? Are they...?" Kaylas questions showed signs of concern... Or jealousy.
 
"Yeah they are." You said calmly. Everyone suddenly started gossiping about couple presents except Kayla. You say beside her and elbowed her in the ribs lightly.
 
"What's up?" You asked, she side glanced you.
 
"Nothing." Kayla crossed her arms and leaned back. Not like her AT ALL.
 
"Wow. Tell me now!" You urged to know why was bothering her but already in mind you had the slightest idea of what it could be. 
 
"Not here.. Not now.." Kayla pointed around to the others and you nodded, thinking she will tell you tonight.
 
"~~~~?" Jinyoung asked and you turned to face him. "Hungry?" You have him a cheeky smile.
 
"Always." You answered and followed him out leaving the others chatting. When you were outside you turned to him and walked. "What we getting then?" He walked backwards to talk and face you at the same time as travelling.
 
"Hmm," he thought, "What do you want? Lets go somewhere nice.. Lets get ice cream!" Jinyoung jumped up and down much like Gongchan and you laughed.
 
"Ice cream it is." You answered pointing to the ice cream stand over to the right of the street you were on. As you approached it the lady at the counter smiled sweetly but then it faded and her jaw dropped.
 
"You're Jinyoung right?" She said. Jinyoung nodded quietly disappointed that he couldn't go out without getting noticed. "Omo!" She said, "what would you like? You can have it for free!" 
 
"It's fine." Jinyoung said, "I can pay, just like everyone else. I will have.. The blueberry and.. ~~~~?" You looked at the selection.
 
"Strawberry please!" You smiled. 
 
"Who are you?" The lady asked diffusively. Here we go again.
 
"I'm ~~~~. I work in the same company as B1A4 for my group 4FIT. I live in the same dorm and we share the same management." You explained trying not to make it sound like anything that would upset her. 
 
"Hmmm." The lady said, "Are you his girlfriend?" You looked at Jinyoung and laughed. 
 
"Aniyo!!" You said between giggles.
The lady got your ice cream and you payed, quickly running off after so she didn't bother you.
 
"What's so funny about me and you going out?" Asked Jinyoung.   
 
"I was just trying to make it look like we didn't really get along and stuff so she wouldn't give me a hard time." You said once you were out of her hearing range. "You get noticed a lot. B1A4 is getting a larger fan base now!"
 
"I guess..." Jinyoung looked down and his ice cream.
 
"What?"
 
"Well, I just want to normally go out but I will always get stopped, it means I can spend less time outside doing things I like.." He sighed and took another .
 
"Yah." You punched his arm, "Don't be like that and eat ice cream! It doesn't look right!" He laughed and forced a smile. 
 
"Happy now?" He said and stuck out his newly blue coloured tongue so you stuck out your red one. 
 
"Ding dong!" Said a familiar voice from behind you. The person grabbed you from behind and took you to a car near the shops you were and put you inside it. The windows were out and there was a barrier between the back and the driver so you couldn't see who had brought you or who was driving.
 
"HELP!" You shouted and banged on the windows but no body nor Jinyoung was seen. You were stuck in this out car with a possible kidnapper!
 
 
DUM DUM DUUUUUM how are you coping on this cliffhanger? Sorry! :) can't wait to read your comments especially Kimmysangtae  because an absolute nutjob best dongsaeng subscriber ;)