Detective Manager

Confused with love... Who will it be?

"Um... What's going on?" You stuttered. Jinyoung frowned and Jess sat up.

"What?" Jess said coldly.

"You...Guys.." Baro cut in to save you, you gave him a quick smile.

"You... think?" Jinyoung said and both of them burst out laughing. Baro shrugged at you.

"What does that mean?" Baro asked. 

"I think you got it wrong. Jinyoung and I have been working on a song together hopefully for after the debut." Jess reassured but you weren't so sure.

"What was cute then?" You asked and crossed your arms over your chest.

"We made a few mistakes in recording thats all..." Jinyoung trailed off and Sandeul walked in.

"This isn't your hut." Jess stood up.

"Oh... Miann.." Sandeul mumbled and looked at you for a long time before leaving. What was that about? Weird child, you thought. Baro started to unpack and pose in the mirror every five minutes. Jess and Jinyoung decided to get some fresh air and see what you have in store for later. This just left you and baro... He looked at you through the mirror and you caught his eye, Baro smiled and turned to face you. He took his blue cap off and placed it on your head.

"Waaaa! You look so!! Kiyowo!" He shouted and jumped about. 

"Don't I just?!" You joked twirling around to show it off but slipped and fell onto Baro. You could feel his heavy breathing chest pumping up and down moving your head. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you and pulling you closer, to your supise you hugged back and smiled to yourself. 

"This is going to be a good trip.." Whispered Baro and kissed the top of your head before leaving the hut. You ran after him to ask what he meant by that but he was already gone and you found yourself in front of Jinyoung again.

What did Baro mean? And he... Kissed you... On the forehead of course but he still kissed you.

Jinyoung shook you out of your own disturbing thoughts and took you outside. He placed his hands on your eyes.

"No peeking, Arasseo?" Jinyoung said and lead you blindly. When he let go, it revealed a lake and the landscape of mountains, the hut wasn't far off so you took in the scenery.

"Wow." You found yourself say.

"You like it?" He asked and sat down on a log, you say next to him and nodded.

"Jinjja Aleumdawo." 

"Like you." Jinyoung muttered but you heard so clearly you spun your head fast and raised your eyebrows. 

"Mwoh?" You asked web though you heard it the first time. He shook his head.

"I... Er..."

"it's ok." You smiled trying to make it less awkward. Jinyoung stretched to put his arm around you and you rested your head on him. This is what you needed. Fresh air (and a cuddle).

"Yah. What's going on here?" It was manager. Oh no! Anyone to see this but him!!

 

 

Yaaaay for all the Jinyoung bias' becaus eye isn't with Jess! And for that one Baro bias I hope you enjoyed the first bit!

thanks for reading, leave comments!

P.S. can anyone guess who my bias is?? ;)