Secrets

Confused with love... Who will it be?

Once you had all packed you walked outside to find a big van. The trunk was open for the suitcases and the doors automatically slid open. Impressive. 

Kayla screamed and ran to plonk her massive bags into te bag and catch te best seat at the back. Lia and Jess laughed following her to the back to talk about more "important stuff" but Jinyoung gabbed Jess's hand and held her back for Lia to follow Kayla on her own. Gongchan almost did the same as Kayla and ran into the van but he tripped on the way and fell over. Everyone laughed but you ran over and rested you hand on his head.

"Gwenchana?!" You asked picking up his bags.

"Ne..." You both stood up, "Gomawo.." Gongchan loaded his bags and as did the others. You ended up sitting in between Sanduel and Gongchan, Lia, Kayla and Shinwoo were behind you and in front was Baro, Jinyoung and Jess. Gongchan plugged his music in and rested his head against the window, his neck. His neck had a cut on it... Maybe from the fall. You leaned closer to touch it and he flinched in pain.

"Don't move.." You reached inside your bag for a tissue and spat in it.

"Ew! I don't want ~~~~ spit in my skin!! Gross!" Gongchan kept edging further away but you put a strong grip on his shoulder.

"I said dont move." You said and carefully dabbed the cut. Once it was clean you kissed you fingers and touched it. "See? All better!" Gongchan smiled and nodded. 

"Manager said the ride is two hours.." Sanduel told you.

"MWOH?" Baro turned to face you over his chair, "I get car sick!" Everyone looked at him. "I mean... I may be likely to.. Throw up in case of windy roads." You laughed at him an he sat down again. 

After an hour or so you started to get tired.

 

 

"~~~~" Sanduel shook you. You looked up and you were lying on Sandeul! he gave you a side glance and smiled.

"How come you didn't scream this time?" You smirked lifting your head from his shoulder.

"Got used to you!" He thew back. "We're here anyway.." He got up and helped you with bags. Manager was waiting outside.

"Annyeonghaseyo trainees! We will see how hard I can push your limits here." He gestured around to the camp, "Choose a team and a hut, four on a team.. Wait, there's nine? One will be referee." Everyone looked around.

Who will be on my team? 

 

You ran to the red flag followed by Baro, Jess and Jinyoung. Maybe this will be a good way to spy on those two... Lia became referee due to her lazy attitude and the blue team was Kayla, Gongchan, Shinwoo and Sandeul. Poor Kayla.

Your team went to the left hit and dumped your bags. Two double beds? What? Jess sat on one with Jinyoung. No. I can't sleep with a boy, let alone Baro!

"Jess, since we are both girls do you think.." You started but Baro slipped his hands round your waist, you gasped at his cold hands hitg your flesh slightly. He chuckled.

"What?" He spoke in his low voice, "Scared of sleeping with a boy? You did it with Sandeul.." Baro turned you to face him and he pouted. You unconsciously pinched his cheeks.

"No!" You shouted playfully and slapped his face before jumped on the bed and laughing. The hut was pretty big and Jess and Jinyoung seemed to be making the most of it...

"Don't say that!" Jess smiled and messed up Jinyoungs hair.

"I'm joking! It was super cute I swear!" Jinyoung replied. You and baro exchanged looks and he rolled his eyes.

"I have had enough." Baro whispered to you. You nodded.

"I'm going to ask..." You whispered back. 

"Don't do that!" He said but before he could stop you, you had already stood up.

"Yah. You two." Jess and Jinyoung stared at you.

why did you say that? What are you meant to do now?

 

 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh naughty Jinyoung! What's going on? Any guesses? 

Im on holiday, in Switzerland so might be delays on updates, hope you understand! 

Hope you're still enjoying reading this... I'm working hard on it^.^ 

Any ideas for next chapter? Who do you want it to be based around? This one was Gongchan, Sandeul and a little bit of Baro..<3