Suspicious Caller

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Yumi stared at you. "Why do you care? It's not like you're involved with him or anything." Wow. This girl boiled your blood. 
 
"Well," Giggled Sandeul, "He did see her..." He whispered, "!" Yumi's eyes widened.
 
"Yah! Is this true?" She looked at Baro shocked. Baro nodded calmly. "Jinjja? This is how it is?"
 
"This is how what is Yumi?" Baro said and the thing is, he was just getting started. "What is this Yumi? What do you think it is? In your messed up little mind there are evil plans, waiting to happen. If you dare get involved with me or my friends I swear to you now you will never hear the end of it." Yumi was silent for a moment, pulled a face and then went back to reading. Jinyoung offered a hand to Baro and he high fived it. You were still confused. 
 
"What was that about? Who is she?" You asked quietly. 
 
"Someone I used to know." Baro said flatly. Baro... Went out with that physco? It could be a possibility but she seemed to be looking at Gongchan a lot... Was this the girl that heart he broke? You slowly nodded, not knowing what to say. The nurse came in. 
 
"It's getting quite late.." She said, "The doctor wants to run a few more tests to see if this is going to be regular or if it's common with those who have this condition." She turned to the rest of you. "You all go home and let your friend rest..." 
 
"See you Baro!" We all shouted and called up a cab. 
 
"You know where to go." Saluted Sandeul and you all got in.
 
"I hope he's okay..." Jess said showing feelings for the first time. Jinyoung looked up from his phone at her. 
 
"Wow. That's new! What's going on? You like him?" Jinyoung teased but showed jealousy. 
 
"Aniyo..." Jess mumbled. Jinyoung switched seats with Shinwoo to sit next to her and talk to her in private. You felt disappointed and sad that he wasn't sitting next to you... Making you laugh and smile... When you got to the building you lay on Gongchans bed and looked up at the plain ceiling then you heard birds tweeting, you sat up and walked to the window. One bird was the mother, feeding her chicks. Moments later a father came along, he perched on the nest but left with the mother and was no where to be seen. The chicks were chirping frantically for more food and one fell out. 
 
"NO!" You shouted and leaned out the window to catch it but unfortunate missed. 
 
"Don't worry." Jinyoung whispered deeply into your ear, scaring you. "It will learn how to fly when It falls, all by it self." Just then the chick came into view, flapping it's little wings and settled back to the nest. 
 
"How did you know it would come back?" You asked turning to him. He pulled you close and looked down into your eyes.
 
"Because loved ones come back if they love the person they left in the first place." He said. You weren't sure what it was meant to mean but you were so caught up in the moment you couldn't care less. 
 
"Yeah... I miss you too... Of course! Get well soon so I can see you, arasseo?... Ne... Saranghaeyo!" Jess had just come off the phone and walked into the other room. Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at you. 
 
"Baro?" He asked. Would Jess be on the phone to Baro? 
 
"I didn't even know she had his number..." You answered simply. Jinyoung released his arms from your waist but brought his hand round to fit your hand. He walked you out and into where Jess was, she looked up from her phone. 
 
"Who was you on the phone to?" Asked Jinyoung. Jess got up and lay her phone on the table next to her. 
 
"Oh.. My.. Brother." 
 
"You don't have a brother..." 
 
"I do too! I just never talk about him." Jess's replied were shady. Jinyoung furrowed his brow and leaned into the doorway. 
 
"Are you sure it wasn't our Baro?"
 
 
 
Jess being suspicious again! ㅋㅋㅋ 
 
Kaliesmurf: She is crazy, more of her in further chapters, look forward to it!
Hallojmo: Guuuurl, hell noooo. Haha, you're comments always make me laugh! I'm glad you are torn between, that's my goal sweetie:) make them all your bias!! MWHAHAHAHHAHA.
KimmySangtae: ASDFGHJKL IKR. 
Icklemoll: I hope you enjoy it so far! Fighting!