An Old Friend

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"When you were what?" Asked Sandeul leaning close across the table. You gave Baro an evil look and he shrugged. 
 
"When I... " Baro looked over at you for an answer, "When I saw..." 
 
"Ok. Baro saw me in the shower. No big deal." You put everyone out of their misery. Most mouths were open and all looked shocked in one way or another. 
 
"Baro... Saw you?" Jinyoung stuttered. Baro and you nodded calmly as if nothing had happened. 
 
"?" Gongchan asked.
 
"Who has a shower in their clothes...?" Asked Lia.
 
"Maybe I do!" Said Gongchan.
 
"Not the point!" Jinyoung reminded the rest, "Baro saw ~~~~ ... He saw all her things..."
 
"MWOH!?" Sandeul shouted. "This is just... Weird. I mean, I get the dares of you guys kissing and stuff but that wasn't a dare that's just... erted." Sanduel shivered. 
 
"I was asking for a towel and he happened to think that when I called his name, I meant to come in." You defended. 
 
"Ahh..." Baro winced and held his head. All eyes turned to him. 
 
"Gwenchana?" Asked Shinwoo. Baro shook his head and bit his lip in pain. 
 
"The injury... It's coming back.. I.. Ahhh...." Baro was clearly in pain so we packed up our things and drove back to the hospital. The car wasn't much good for him though. "So many... So many lights..." Baro mumbled. 
 
"Sleep Baro." You suggested and he fell on your lap just like Jinyoung had done on the coach. When you arrived at the hospital, the boys carried him through to the ward he was in and told the nurse what had happened, she nodded politely and went to go get the doctor. As you waited patiently another person in the ward was staring at Baro. 
 
"Baro?" She said, "is that you?" 
 
"Who are you?" Jinyoung asked. The girl gave him a deadly look.
 
"Who are YOU?" She bounced back and Jinyoung crossed his arms. 
 
"You wanna play games, huh?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and squinted at the board behind her, "Yumi." 
 
"Ne. My name is Yumi, what's it to you?" This girl was feisty. 
 
"What's Baro to you?" 
 
"Hmm, lets see. Try and think the last time you heard the name 'Dong Yu Hwa'..?" She said slowly and Jinyoung's eyes widened like the rest of B1A4. 
 
"Dong... Dong Yu Hwa? You're Dong Yu Hwa?" Sandeul stuttered. She nodded and he almost fell backwards. 
 
"I didn't even recognise you!" Shinwoo said.
 
"You wouldn't would you." She replied dryly. 
 
"Why did you change your name Noona?" Asked Gongchan. 
 
"Because I was bored of being referred to something I wasn't involved in anymore." She glanced at Baro for a split second but her gaze fell upon you. "Who's the fans?" She laughed. 
 
"Excuse me? Fans? We're actually trainees for your information." Threw Lia at her and then turned to Shinwoo, "How do you know this girl?" Shinwoo blushed- this was the first time Lia had actually taken interest in speaking to him. 
 
"Oh." Said Shinwoo.
 
"I'm an old friend." Snapped Yumi.
 
"Of Baro's." interrupted Sanduel. There was something going on here... Who was this Yumi girl and why is everyone acting so shady?