Shopping

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

4FIT and B1A4 were roaming the shops of the local shopping centre. It was huge! You pointed out a few shops that you wanted to go to and Kayla, Gongchan and Jinyoung wanted to come to and the others split to wonder some more shops. You could feel the tension between Kayla and Gongchan so you decided to step in. 
 
"Channie," You whispered. "I think you should 'break up' with Lia now... Kayla is already jealous..." He looked at you wide eyed and whispered back. 
 
"Jinjja?!" 
 
"Ne! She told me. Now, go make things right... Arasseo?" You said, he nodded and walked over to Kayla. 
 
"What was that about?" Asked Jinyoung. 
 
"Oh just.. You know, young love." You replied holding your hand over your heart. Jinyoung laughed. 
 
"You and Gongchan? Good luck with that, he's a beast." 
 
"No not me and-" you stopped. A beast? Did Jinyoung say a beast? "What do you mean by that?" 
 
"Oh you'll find out." Jinyoung smirked.
 
"Well actually, I won't." You cocked your head towards Kayla, "She will." Jinyoung stopped walking and got hold of your shoulders.
 
"Kayla? Aniya. He can't. She will get hurt. You can't let them. Help me stop them." Jinyoung had a sense of urgency in his eye.
 
"Wae? They look so happy, she really likes him." You shrugged and carried on walking. Jinyoung caught up. 
 
"She will get hurt. I don't think you understand."
 
"I don't."
 
"He... Had a girlfriend once and it didn't turn out too good... For her, you know? Plus, we don't want the paps on our case again. Do we?" Jinyoung made a good point but it still didn't make sense to you what Gongchan was doing in this situation. Was he aggressive? Abusive? It's not something you can just ask out of the blue... But you had to, for Kayla's sake.
 
"So... What happened to Gongchans old girlfriend then?" You asked and gulped knowing that this story wasn't going to be the best and you could only this of the worst right now...
 
"It's not bad. He broke her heart though. Terribly. I went into the press and she didn't hear the last of it, it lead her to self harm and that... Not good and I wouldn't want your maknae getting messed up like that because of our maknae." Jinyoung explained. 
 
"So you think Kayla will do that?" You asked, "She's totally different. Trust me. Just leave it a while.. Lets have fun now!" You said and grabbed his arm to lead him to one of your favourite shops. You scanned the racks of beautiful clothes but never really picked one up. 
 
"Yah ~~~~," You heard Jinyoung say coming from one of the sections, "Come over here." You walked over and found Jinyoung with two of the same jumpers, except one looked bigger than the other. "How about this one? It's cute." The jumper was blue with Minnie and Micky mouse on it. You tilted your head. 
 
"Sure. It's cute." You took the smaller one in hand and didn't think much of it but he snatched It back. 
 
"Let ME buy it." Jinyoung said and took them both to the counter. He wants one too? Once Jinyoung came back with them he already had one on. "Put it on, now." He ordered and held it to your chest. You did what he wished and placed it over your head and onto your body. In the mirror it looked like you were a couple. You laughed. "What's so funny?" 
 
"It looks like we are a couple." You replied.
 
"And that's funny? Your mind works in strange ways." He said and tapped your head before taking you by the arm. "Let's go eat and call the others." He suggested and you made your way to a nice cafe downstairs. Everyone was there and had already ordered. 
 
"So...," Said Gongchan, "How's your guys shopping going?" 
 
"Yah." Pointed out Baro, "Mwohya? What's the meaning of these jumpers? Couple.. Jumpers...?" 
 
"Ani ani ani!" Jinyoung shook his head, "Friendship gift." He said and blushed your way.
 
"I never got one of those.." Baro muttered but then smiled, "Actually I did when I walked in in you when you wer-" you smacked your hand over his mouth and laughed to cover up his muffled speaking. Wae? Baro wae?!
 
 
 
Do you know what Baro's talking about? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... Oh dear.. ;) 
 
KimmySangtae: this is just the beginning of the Jinyoung romance, I am five chapters ahead on notes (on my iPhone) and there is so much for you to look froward to!
Khatz17: Is Baro your bias? Don't worry! ㅋㅋㅋ
Kaliesmurf AND Gk_b2uty9716: I have a really good Sandeul one coming up soon!
Hallojmo: Fighting^.^✊ㅋㅋ