Accidental fall

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"~~~~." Seungri sang. "Come to the shops with me!" He was putting on his aegyo an poking his cheeks. Even though you had seen the scary side of him you couldn't help but melt at this side. You sighed and grabbed your coat. Both of you walked in silence for a bit until you got halfway to the shops and his hand reached for yours. 
 
"What are you doing?" You asked moving your hands to your pockets. 
 
"Come on ~~~~. I am much better than Baro."
 
"MWOH?"
 
"I can be such a good boyfriend. I bet Baro has cheated on you more than once already but if it were me... I would be loyal." 
 
"I don't want to hear it. Plus, if you know my brother well enough then you will know he has the stubborn trait, I have that too." 
 
"I know your brother too well to know ALL his traits." 
 
"Creep." 
 
"Yah. Don't be mean. I was just giving you the reality."
 
"I don't want the reality." You stopped walking. "I want the TRUTH. Sometimes I think whether my brother was doing a good thing by not telling me about you but listen to me now. I don't want anything to do with you. Ever." Seungri stood still for a while stunned from what you had said but ran up to you again.
 
"Waaaaee~~ you have two personalitys!" He pouted and walked into the shop. Aish. This guy. Once you had all the shopping and arrived back the dorm was quiet. Too quiet. 
 
"We're back!" You shouted. No one answered. Was anyone home? After a few seconds your heard keys outside the door. 
 
"And I was-" Jinyoung looked up. He and Jess were holding hands and had a bag of something. When Jinyoung saw you he immediately pulled his hand away, as did Jess when she saw Seungri. "Oh.. Annyeong.." Jinyoung bowed. 
 
"Err..." You and Seungri exchanged looks. "Anyway.." Your phone bleeped. It was Sandeul. "Looks like I have to go. See you." You said but Jinyoung caught your wrist.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. 
 
"To go see Deullie!" You yanked your arm away and strode off. Why is everyone so confusing? Once you arrived down stairs of the building Sandeul was standing with his arms out, you ran up and hugged him.
 
"So dramatic," He sniggered, "I need your help." 
 
"Waeyo?" 
 
"Baro's birthday is tomorrow."
 
"JINJJA?!" You shouted. How many days has it been? Really that short? 
 
"Ne! I don't know what to get him..." 
 
"Kaja~" you pointed ahead and started marching. Sandeul giggled and caught up with you. You walked all the way to the shopping centre that wasn't so far and looked around for a while with no luck. Sandeul lead you into a music store and started searching up some of his favourite artists. 
 
"Oh!" Sandeul shouted and waved an album in the air, he ran towards you but tripped and fell on top of you. It all happened so quickly that you had such short time to think. His face was centimetres from yours and his heavy breathing fell onto your neck, his hands steady, either side of your head and his eyes wide open. A cute grin spread across his face as he leant his forehead to touch yours, his right hands brushed the fallen hair off your face-
 
"Oppa?"
 
You suddenly had the feeling that you wanted to treasure this moment and your heart started to beat faster-
 
"Oppa!" shouted a voice again. Both of you looked and stumbled off each other to stand up. She bowed. "You dropped this." She gave him a CD and bowed again. 
 
"Ah, kamsahabnida.." Sandeul awkwardly said and took it, bowing back. 
 
"What is it then?" You asked. 
 
"Girls generation! Baro-hyung loves girls generation! Omo, he has posters- used to have posters- all over his wall!" Sandeul laughed. 
 
"Ah arasseo. Go buy it, I will wait here." You said and watched him leave. The girl approached you. Here we go again.
 
"Is Sandeul your boyfriend?" She asked.
 
"Aniyo he's just-" You started but she didn't give up.
 
"Is Gongchan? Aniyooo. That's right. You're going out with Baro! Ne?" She said. 
 
"Wait... mwoh?"