A Race, A Fall, A Plan

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"Mwoh?" Baro looked down at you, his eyes wide with astonishment of what you just said. "What did you say?"  
 
Think fast.
 
"I said I... Need the loo!" You ran off leaving blushing Baro in the hut. Once you got outside you slumped to the floor, it was mid-day and the fresh air was helping you cool down a lot. Jinyoung came and sat next to you but you didn't look at him instead you fiddled with a stick you found on the floor.
 
"Gwenchana? I heard you got bitten by a snake.." Jinyoungs voice sounded worried and he has already spotted the wrapped up wound on your leg. He prodded it and you flinched. "Sorry," he said, "I find these things interesting."
 
"It's fine." You answered feeling a little uncomfortable. 
 
"And sorry about earlier.." Jinyoung looked at you deeply. You felt his stare on your face so you got up.
 
"I need to go... Talk to... Someone." You lied and ran else where. What was wrong with you today? Kayla. You need to talk to Kayla. Fortunately, she had just appeared from the loos so you got hold of her wrist and dragged her in the opposite direction.
 
"Where are we going?" Kayla asked and you came to a holt, not knowing yourself.
 
"I need to talk to you." Your eyes started to fill up with tears already and you hadn't even started. "I don't know what to do and who to like! I'm so confused with my feelings and my mind is driving me nuts! Kayla I need your help." Kayla rested her hand on your shoulder and stopped your loud whining.
 
"Lia likes Shinwoo." She said and your eyes widened. Why didn't she tell you? More importantly, why did she tell Kayla? You felt a little bit of jealously and disappointment run through you, "So be in love with anyone but him. Go with your heart or just think about it for a bit, theres no rush. You don't have to choose right now, do you?" Kaylas words were wise for a maknae. You nodded and agreed with her, once you wiped away your tears you headed back.
 
"What took you so long?" Baro asked, looking up from he magasine he was reading.  It was about muscle building.
 
"She was doing a poo." Jess laughed you have her am evil look.
 
"I wasn't!! I went to wash up. It was getting to hot in here anyway." You lied again. Why does Jess have to be so bloody embarrassing... Baro had a smirk on his face and went back to reading.
 
"YAH. PUNKS. OUT OF THE HUTS NOW. YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE STARTS." Shouted Manager nim from outside. All of ou ran out at his orders and bowed, getting into a neat line. "Ok for ~~~~ and Gongchan... You will maybe have to sit out on this one. Miannhae." Gongchan nodded leading you to the bench next to manager. "The rest of you? Run this course five times then do ten push ups. Go." The group looked at each other and stood still. "Go! I said go! The winning team gets good food!" At that moment Jinyoung ran for his life and Jess followed. He must be hungry, you thought. 
 
"Lucky us, huh?" Gongchan patted your hand and smiled. 
 
"Ne." You smiled back, "Are you still hurting?" You asked, Gongchan looked at his wounded arm, it was worse than your injury. He prodded it and winced.
 
"Just a little." But you knew that was a lie, you could tell the pain in his face. Why is he lying? To be fair, you can talk. 
You could see Jinyoung in the lead wizzing round the course winking at you everytime he passed you laughed then heard a far away scream. Suddenly, Jess fell over.
 
"Gwenchana noona?!" Shouted Gongchan. Jess was crying. Crap. "Noona! Don't worry! Channie is coming!!" Gongchan got up and went over to Jess to help her up, but as soon as he touched Jess, Jinyoung swatted him away and got her up himself. Just writing a song, you thought. 
 
"What's up with them?" Asked Gongchan sulking back next to you.
 
"They said they were just writing a song when they spend time together... But I think something is going on..." You answered looking at the confused maknae.
 
"Lets find out then." He said. You frowned.
 
"How?" You wondered why Gongchan was thinking as a devious smile spread across his lips making him look strangely attractive. Oh no, you thought, he's got a plan.
 
 
 
guys, tell me if this was too long! So sorry :( haha