A Roomate Disaster

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"Annyeong Cha Baro." Said a voice. 
 
"Speak of the Devil." You mumbled then turned to Baro, "This is the guy." You saw Baro study him with a frown and then a light glowed in his eyes, showing recognition.
 
"Seungri?!" Baro asked. Seungri nodded and leaned against the wall.
 
"I was just walking around and heard you had an accident." 
 
"By who...?" Baro furrowed his brow in curiosity and Seungri did the same.
 
"I thought..." Seungri trailed off.
 
"Who?" Baro asked again, this time more fierce. 
 
"Yumi-ah. She told me she was in the same ward as you and you weren't so well..." 
 
"Yumi... Did she say anything else?" 
 
"She said... Now that you mention it," Seungri's eyes fell on you, "Is this the girlfriend she was talking about?" 
 
"Yah. Hyung. ~~~~ is mine!" Gongchan said standing up and holding a fist to his heart. Seungri just laughed, making Gongchan sit back down. 
 
"Er..." Baro looked at you, his eyes pleading like a lost puppy.  
 
"Ne." You sighed clasping a hand around Gongchan's mouth because his reaction was going to be worse than whoever this guy was. 
 
"Jinjja? Wow, Cha Baro, you did well!" Seungri winked and gestured to you, you rolled your eyes and ignored his objectification. 
 
"How do you know each other?" You asked. They both stayed quiet. "Oh so that's when you shut up." 
 
"Yah." Seungri hissed. 
 
"No need for drama, boys." 
 
"There is none. There is no story and no friendship. Drop it." Baro said. This threw you back a little but you didn't let this show when speaking. Gongchan shrugged.
 
"So how do you know me?" You asked hoping that Baro wouldn't have a problem with this question. 
 
"I know your Oppa." He said as your eyes widened. He knew him? 
 
"Is he okay? How do you know him? Are you friends?" All these questions came bursting out of your mouth at once. Seungri laughed.
 
"He's fine." Was all Seungri said. You looked at him, through him. There was more. 
 
"Go on. What is it." You ordered. 
 
"Cha Baro and Minho are old friends of mine." You turned to Baro.
 
"You know my Oppa?" You were shocked, Baro just looked away but you brought his face back with both your palms and rested your forehead on his. "Baro just tell me. I trust you." You said giving him a little peck on the lips, Gongchan gave you a flat look and you squeezed his hand so he didn't feel left out.
 
"I went to school with your brother a long time ago, with Seungri. We were all best friends...." Baro suddenly stopped but you nodded so he could keep going, "When Minho became a trainee, it was just me and Seungri-ah. We became closer as we went through school... Then I became a trainee I guess that left Seungri and we started to argue." Baro squinted at Seungri, "Come back for revenge?" 
 
"No just news." Seungri arched an eyebrow, "I wanted to tell you that I got a job as a trainee."
 
"And?" Gongchan cut in, getting trailed into the interesting story. 
 
"At your entertainment company. Be sure to be seeing me a lot." It almost sounded like a threat and you didn't like it.
 
"And my brother?" You changed the subject, avoiding convict. 
 
"Ah, ne. He said that he is going on holiday to take a break from training... Then he punched me." You were taken aback.
 
"P-Punched you?" You stuttered.
 
"Look," Seungri turned his head to the side and showed a bruise with a scar on it, not too big but visible. Seungri got your hand and brought it to the bruise, brushing your fingers lightly against it. Out of jealousy, Baro grabbed your wrist and took it away, holding your hand.
 
"And I guess you don't have to be here anymore do you?" Baro winced. 
 
"Well, No but I will be seeing you tonight." 
 
"Mwoh?" 
 
"They did some work on the dorm and added another bedroom so I thought I could use that and stay with you guys."
 
 
 
 
JAAJAAAA~~ it's seungri! I can make other member appearances but seungri will be shown more... 
Comment time:
 
KimmySangtae: Are you questioning your bias?! :O
 
Number13swife: Seungri for you^^
 
Kpopfreak1998: I did^•^ and your 14?
 
HalloJmo: I MISSED YOUR COMMENTS! And yes it is seungri^^ 
 
Kaliesmurf: I'm sorry.. I love GD too :(
 
AmyTwixx1993: Yaaay^^